[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you break up with someone who really likes you and is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: KngiYtz.jpg (237KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
KngiYtz.jpg
237KB, 1920x1200px
how do you break up with someone who really likes you and is really sensitive
i didn't really intend to the point where we're in a relationship but it kind of happened
i still want to be there for her as a close friend
>>
Just do it you pussy
>>
>>17752232
>i still want to be there for her as a close friend

Not really up to you. They'll decide whether or not they want to remain in contact.

Rule of thumb, tell them honestly that it's not working out and keep it 60 seconds or less. Don't let the conversation draw out any more than 5 minutes and then leave them to process. Chances are they'll want a lot more explanation than you should really offer. Don't fall for it. Generic "let them down easy" language is absolutely for the best. They think they want the truth, but they really don't. In time, once they've accepted the separation they will not care less about the why so no reason to plague them with it in the beginning.
>>
>>17752232
>we're in a relationship but it kind of happened
Relationships don't "kind of happen". Did you even give a fuck about it? Let her go, it's best for you both.
>>
Don't break up with her and regret it later. Why don't you want to be with her?
>>
>>17752729
Don't say shit like that, it's a hard enough decision to make without doubts, then you have to go and try to get him to have more of them?
>>
>>17752771
A lot of people break up with there significant other and then regret it later on, that is why I say be careful. It's not so fucking hard or be full of doubts, if he might want to stay with her he should think about it and shit, and if he wants nothing to do with her then he just dumps her. Easy not a big deal.
>>
>>17752718
>Generic "let them down easy" language is absolutely for the best. They think they want the truth, but they really don't. In time, once they've accepted the separation they will not care less about the why so no reason to plague them with it in the beginning.

This. Have made the mistake of thinking "they'll respect my honest."

Wrong. They'll hate you for it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.