[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend faking pregnancy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

I just recently broke up with my extremely clingy ex-girlfriend of 6 months. She claimed to be deeply in love with me but i didn't feel the same and to be honest was uncomfortable. Prior to the break up, we had recently had unprotected sex.

About 4 days after the breakup, (roughly 3 weeks after the unprotected sex) she messaged me this picture and told claims to be 3 weeks pregnant. I'm not a doctor and not very knowledgeable when it comes to pregnancy/ultrasounds, so i'm not sure what to make of the picture. I did some basic research and found that the average fetal HR BPM for a 3-4 week fetus should be non existent or around 120. The picture she gave to me shows a BPM of 168, which from what i could find, is the average for a 10 week+ fetus.

Does anyone have any input on this? I don't know how to interpret any other part of the picture. I would greatly appreciate it. She has attempted to claim being pregnant when our relationship was struggling in the past...i believed her and we ended up staying together for that reason alone. After about 2 months of being "pregnant", right before her body would have began changing due to the baby....she claimed that she went to the doctor after not feeling well and claimed to have had a miscarriage. I was not involved what so ever in the doctor visit or ever shown a positive pregnancy test, it sounds stupid of me to not demand proof, but I trusted her.
>>
She's using the same ruse in an attempt to keep you hooked. You've already got your foot out the door, keep walking, my friend. Don't look back.
>>
I am most definitely plan on being done with this girl, but I need to be sure this is FAKE. Would claiming the fetus to be 3-4 weeks old, yet linking a picture of a ultrasound fetus with HR of 168 be enough to prove this fake?
>>
>>17752177
Go with your gut. Assume it's fake, until you start seeing the signs that it's not. Once she starts getting a belly and pops out a kid half a year later, then it's your call; buck up and be the father with some wacko chick, or deny it and move on with your life?
>>
DNA tests are really cheap these days. Tell her you will want one when the kid is born.
Send her a good luck being a single mom card and move on. If she is really preggo, she will still come after you for support.
>>
>>17752155
she is very obviously faking this. trust me, anon. i am old, i have seen this maneuver many times, both first and second hand. this girl is most likely unstable, and you would do well to keep her as far away from your life as possible. do not even entertain the though that this may have been real.
>>
File: image2 ultrasound at 4 weeks.jpg (13KB, 359x269px) Image search: [Google]
image2 ultrasound at 4 weeks.jpg
13KB, 359x269px
>>17752155
I am not an expert in any way, so take this comment with a grain of salt.
To me it looks like an 8-10 weeks pregnancy. At 3 weeks the baby should be much smaller. Like, pic related is what you see at 4 weeks, and at 3 it should be even smaller than that.

Definitely ask her to go to a doctor together.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>17752210
For comparison, this is an 8 weeks pregnancy which looks more like OP's pic.
>>
>>17752210

I also just realised that you shouldn't be able to hear the heartbeat of a baby after just 3 weeks. You start scanning it after the 6th week at least.

So, yeah, most definitely bullshit.
>>
Thanks for all the input everyone, very helpful. Seems like the proof is stacked against her at this point. I plan on confronting her about it tomorrow then blocking her. It's disgusting because she is posting on social media about it and trying to make me out as the bad guy, saying how awful i am for leaving her after finding out she was pregnant, yet she didn't claim to be pregnant till after i broke up with her.
>>
>>17752210
What this guy said. That is way too big for 3 weeks.
>>
She's clearly rusing it, but
>clingy girlfriend
>unprotected sex
Don't do that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.