[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keep Cat Through Breakup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: thatfuckingcat.jpg (39KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
thatfuckingcat.jpg
39KB, 600x524px
TL;DR - Breaking up, want cat, what do?

Boyfriend of 1.8 yrs has been moody for a long time. We moved from MO to WA (my work) but he'd be moody and go into rages even before (but he was not always like this, for the first 6 months we dated he was very laid back and cool headed. This started when he went to work for a company he hated but didn't seem to end after he left it). After move he found a job he seemed to love, but lately he hasn't been getting hours and could not pay rent this month. I told him no big deal, just give me notice to budget if it would happen again.

I came home today and he was drunk, and picked a fight with me, started screaming he hates it here because he can't make any friends and wants to go back to MO 'where he was happy' (arguable, but I didn't). So I shouted at him to go back because I'm tired of always walking on eggshells and putting up with these rages, and basically we're through.

In the middle of this is the cat he got for free from some guy giving away kittens a year ago. The cat likes me more (for instance will come snuggle up under my chin and sleep with me) and I have paid for all its veterinarian care, including vaccinations, neuter, flea management, and deworming. I also pretty exclusively clean the litterboxes.

At this point, I would be 10 x more heartbroken to lose this cat than I am over losing him, but I expect him to be very territorial and insist the cat is his. This is a guy who has a history of renting rooms from people and leaving his cat with them for days on end, and has a lot of druggy friends. I fear he would not take very good care of the cat, the cat's veterinarian care would be negligent and he would be left with suspicious people.

I can take the cat to a friend to hold onto to prevent this, but I fear he might get violent if that happens. I would still do it to keep onto this cat, but I don't know if I'd be doing the right thing. So I ask you.
>>
>So I ask you.

That's not a sentence. See me after class.
>>
>>17752083
Cancer
>>
>>17752083
Are you sure? It's got a subject and a verb (main clause) and it finishes a complete thought (you being the target).

"So" leads from the previous sentence, much like "therefore". As far as I know, it's not grammatically incorrect to start sentences with discourse markers.
>>
>>17752078
Man I really want to call you a worthless whore but I do love cats and only wish the best for them...
>>
File: 20160702_195539.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160702_195539.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>
>wanting a cat
What?
>>
>>17752078
The man is unstable. Take the cat and leave him asap. Dont tell him where you're going, just leave. You don't need to offer any explanations. Find somewhere safe to go and take kot with you.
>>
>>17752078
Dear OP

Please I need your help.

I am the guy in your relationship. Except 3 years of it. It has been 7 months and you're seeing someone else, telling me to move on and stop contacting me. You say you never want to go out with me again.

But at one point we were more in love than anyone else. We both thought what we had was unique.

I realize my mistake and I have changed. I told you my feelings. I told you my regret. You say you forgive me, but still never want to talk to me or see me again. I don't think you believe I've changed.

Is there anything I can do? Is there any chance?

Also, in my case I gave her my cat. Though she kept that she had had a new bf from me for months because she thought I wouldn't give him to her. She did this while we were still in contact though she was weaning me off. The cat loved me way more. I had to give him to her, because I was moving back home.
>>
File: 20160409_143804.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160409_143804.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>17752196
It's hard to trust someone again after all that. Second chances are a lot of risk. I gave you plenty of chances. I broached long talks where I said, "I want to talk this out and find a solution." We'd talk it out. You'd be fine for a few days. Then the cycle of alcohol and manic depression would begin all over again. I've told you that I grew up in an abusive house, where when people are mad and yelling it meant I was going to get beaten. But you'd get frustrated when I tell you I'm afraid when you're mad and yelling. It makes you madder.

You've been given so many chances. Why would I give you more?
>>
File: 20161106_074258.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161106_074258.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>
>>17752257
I'm so sorry, I've told you this many times. Though you say you have forgiven me, you still say there was too much pain with us. I do not think you have forgiven me.

I know it's not an excuse, but it was my depresion and my horrible childhood along with the mobbing at work/school. You know I had more happen to me as a child than most people will in a lifetime. But you were with me all through it. I only now see your value so clearly. Believe me I have changed. You told me never to contact you again, but how can I show you no matter what I will only love you as you were the only one to show me I was loved?

I promise. I have earned this torment. Hearing of your new bf killed me. But I have earned this. Since we broke up, I changed my mind. I tried my best to change to be better for you. I told you this. I have faced endless bad events since then as well. I told you I am now stronger for it. Believe me I have... this has been the wake up call I needed. I do not want to tell you this, but I believe I have started to believe in God. Because I have hope, and I seek redemption. Should I tell you this? Will you just say I am insane once more? I told you... I want to grow old with you.

I know you have given me so many chances, but I have never lost you before. Now I have.

When can I contact you again? It has been a week since you mentioned your new bf you have been seeing since June. Told me never to speak again.

Will you ever be ready again for me to reach out to you? Should I just wait for you to? Will you ever be able to find it in you to?

I regret most of all that these worthless people mobbing me about my career caused me to lose you. I'm sorry. Please, forgive me truly. I have earned my torment.
>>
Submit a bill for all veterinary care to him. If he is as you describe him, he will tell you to keep the cat.
>>
File: enhanced-24096-1460649456-1.jpg (106KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-24096-1460649456-1.jpg
106KB, 625x833px
>>17752257

Don't trust this faggot, OP.

Put the cat into an undisclosed kitty motel, move, forward your mail, don't tell the fucker anything. You've got the financial paper trail to show ownership of the cat.

Toss the dude. Keep the cat.
>>
>>17752257
>>17752297
You coming back OP?
>>
>>17752257
>>17752319

bump in hopes of continuation
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.