[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 06CZ3zc - Copy (2).gif (2MB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
06CZ3zc - Copy (2).gif
2MB, 700x393px
I need to change, I've met the girl of my dreams but she is out of my league, we've been friends for about 2 years and I can't make a move, i've seen her with 1 guy they broke up and now she is moving onto another a few months after. I just have to sit here in the background watching as the girl i love and the girl i feel such a huge connection with just goes to another guy who is better then me. I need to change, I just don't know how. I know all the normal stuff like the gym and whatever but I just lose energy and desire to keep on at the gym. Its breaking my heart knowing I am not good enough for a girl like her, and its killing me more knowing her feelings arent the same because im not good enough
>>
>>17752038

ur literally not. and you cant become good enough.

becuase if you were good enough you wouldn't lose motivation.

girls are a shit thing to improve for anyways. change for yourself meme.
>>
>>17752047
By good enough I mainly mean good looking enough, I am a little overweight she knows i have no experience with girls and whatever. Like we hungout wednesday to watch south park and i hear her phone go off and its a notification from tindr which was a dagger on the heart, she ignores it and we just hangout watching tv, she texts the guy back and ding another message so she lets it sit then texts, it hurt me so much just to sit there and watch as she was doing that. I asked her today if she wanted to hangout tomorrow and chill and shes like maybe idk yet i have plans but they arent offical yet, so im like ok sure let me know if they fall through and shes like I hope not I am really looking forward to them. So its safe to assume its something with tindr and I kinda cut myself off on the conversation and left her alone. It just burns me that I was lucky enough to find a girl like her but unlucky enough to not be good enough for her.
>>
>>17752058

>by good enough i mainly mean good looking enough.

i dont. you are literally not good enough for her mentally, emotionally, etc.

because you are fat. and you know it could win her or any other girl just to lose some fucking weight.
>>
>>17752065
Its hard man, like going from my shitty lifestyle adn the things i eat its just hard for me to swap over. I think though this moment here might give me the motivation i need to go and push myself. So if I can ever be lucky enough to met a girl like her again I won't lose her and feel this pain again. I don't know if thats a good way to motivate myself but its all i have right now.
>>
>>17752038
what a fucking pussy cuck. why are you not doing the same and find some other girl?
>>
>>17752077

its really not. you will feel this pain again. a lot. relationships are meant to end, and most are never meant to begin.

you gotta chill bro. dont fall in love before getting to know someone, or at the very least dont make a pattern of it.
>>
>>17752090
Its hard for me because my interests are gaming and anime and just random funny shit, and she was all of that and then some.

>>17752094
I did know her, we talked ALOT over the two years, I didn't want to fall in love with her because I always knew i wouldn't be good enough but I couldn't help it.
>>
>>17752106

> i did know her

i typo'd cuz im retarded.

what i actually meant was dont fall in love before you date someone.
>>
Change is a meme. You will change in response to both emotional and environmental circumstances regardless if you are knowing of it or not. Your brain was already working on strategies for 'changing' the moment the pain set in. It's why you came here.

Don't try to direct yourself into molds of what other people think you should be. It won't work. You won't fit, and you won't be happy. You won't meet the right girl who respects you for who you are, and you will live a lie.

All not particularly healthy outcomes. The thing about forcing yourself is... it takes a lot of bullshit to keep someone going over time. Usually a religion, or worse, a philosophy. Girls aren't powerful enough to keep you bullshitting yourself forever. Attraction fades. People change. When the motivation to 'change' vanishes, the old habits seep back in.
>>
>>17752113
Its alot easier said then done, if possible i'd rather not of fallen for her but idk I just got attracted to more then her looks over time and it fucked me over.
>>
>>17752114
>When the motivation to 'change' vanishes, the old habits seep back in.
Yeah that was always what held me back when I found out she was single I admit I hit the gym for a few months but then all of a sudden it hit me that what happens if she gets a guy what will happen to this motivation so I started to slow down in the gym because that thought was in my mind and eventually i stopped. Now I'm here
>>
File: 1442856651632.jpg (93KB, 658x640px) Image search: [Google]
1442856651632.jpg
93KB, 658x640px
>>17752038
>we've been friends for about 2 years and I can't make a move, i've seen her with 1 guy they broke up and now she is moving onto another a few months after. I just have to sit here in the background watching as the girl i love and the girl i feel such a huge connection with just goes to another guy

dude you had 2 god damn years to change, you sure you haven't change at least a bit

ok let me tell you something, im in a similar situation, i was 16 when i met this girl, i used to be fat, i had a lazy eye and my teeth looked terrible

during highschool she moved to another city

flashfoward to today, now im 19 and i moved to that city to study, during those years

>i lost a lot of weight
>got surgery for my eye
>fixed my teeth and now they are becoming whiter everyday
>and i also got new clothes and a better style

when i finally found her again, we started going out and during the third date i confessed my feelings, apparently she has another person in mind and now she is confused and needs some time to think about it

i honestly have no idea what will happen the next time i see her, but at least now i feel like i have a 50/50 chance instead of 0

i don't know what i will do if she doesn't pick me, but i honestly never want to go back to what i was before, if anything i just want to keeep going to be the best for her so maybe someday i'll get another chance

in your case i think it will be a bit harder because you already lost a lot of time but don't worry if i changed you can change
watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMCR_VWMezY

then leqarn about style and confidence
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaMconsulting

also because you mentioned food google "intermittent fasting"

this is what i did to start changing, i hope it works for you too
>>
>>17752148
I gotta try and go to bed so ill watch it tomorrow, but thanks for the videos, also not for nothing but I did change a little in that time, I was 245 pounds and a cringey shitbag but I changed my attitude and matured a little because of her and I lost about 40 pounds over time.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.