[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: meirl.jpg (82KB, 714x823px) Image search: [Google]
meirl.jpg
82KB, 714x823px
It's time to face the elephant in the room. I've been pretendning this is a nonissue for a while but its a fucking issue alright.

>How come I always have to message my frieds to hangout, i always have to send the first message, I always have to go out of my way to talk to people, I NEVER get invited to anything, my friends NEVER text me unless I text first

I refuse to believe im just ugly. And I SWEAR im not that bad attitudewise. is there a way to test your attitude and find out if im just a shitty person to be around!?!?
>>
>>17751963
same boat op I dont get it I hangout with my friend all the time and she never asks, like once every few weeks i get a surprise message but its mostly me. Kinda hurts honestly
>>
>is there a way to test your attitude
yes. have a friend that you are 100% open and honest with, and they do the same for you. if you're shitty, they have to tell you.
>>
>>17751963

>why am I the one who has to do everything

because you are more invested in them then they are in you, and likely by a whole lot if they literally never initiate.

>but why

i dunno. any number of reasons. for the most part (assuming it really is as bad as you say it is) you are likely a bad person to be around.

but your relationship still might be growing. in some rare cases its just pattern. im not much of a texter myself so i never reach out unless its specifdically to hang out.

if everyone knows your busy and are typically asking to make plans, they may see it as easier for them to just wait til you message them.

but if literally everyone you know does this for even your longer term friendships, then yeah, they are probably not that into you.

>i refuse to believe its because im ugly

that checks out. even ugly people have friends who text them. just not you.

>and its not my attitude

it probably is

>BUT I FEEL SO NORMAL

so does every asshole.
>>
File: crying furious wojak.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
crying furious wojak.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>17751974

>some of my friends I have known for 3+ years and they still never hit me up

>my own roommate almost didn't invite me to his party he was throwing
>>
If it's any consolation OP I normally wait for my friends to contact me because I'm an awkward fuck and afraid I'll always decide something stupid so I would rather just be an addition to whatever the event is. I only don't like a person if they contact me and I ignore them for long periods of time
>>
File: where did everything go so wrong.png (156KB, 1023x619px) Image search: [Google]
where did everything go so wrong.png
156KB, 1023x619px
>>17751986
>I normally wait for my friends to contact me

I WOULD LIKE TO DO THAT FROM TIME TO FUCKING TIME

>would rather just be an addition

THATD BE FUCKING SWELL FOR ME TOO
>>
File: FeelsGoodMan shotgun.jpg (78KB, 694x800px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsGoodMan shotgun.jpg
78KB, 694x800px
EVEN FUCKING 4CHAN IS FUCKING DITCHING MY THREAD UNLESS I CONTINUALLY BUMP IT

IM BOUT TO ELLIOT RODGERS MODE
>>
File: 1399689411437.jpg (25KB, 400x438px) Image search: [Google]
1399689411437.jpg
25KB, 400x438px
>>17751994
It's pretty nice senpai not gonna lie. I don't even need to drive I just get picked up
>>
>>17752006

you had six dedicated real responses before you posted that. sounds to me like you're just an attention whore.

im sorry we supposed to do 25 posts of the same advice before we give up?
>>
File: spirited gondaway.gif (2MB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
spirited gondaway.gif
2MB, 640x448px
>>17752015

*angrily exhales in your direction*

im just really mad and I want answers and I dont know where to find them...
>>
>>17752025

>*angrily exhales in your direction*

wow no wonder people dont want to hang out with you.

>im just really mad and I want answers and I dont know where to find them...

so? stop being a bitch baby. probably a good place to start. if this is how you act cuz you only got SIX responses Id hate to see how you react to just about anything in person
>>
>>17752036
what did you expect from a frogposter
>>
>>17752059

i am also a frogposter. feel free to turn that to us vs him to you vs us.
>>
>>17752068
jesus christ. you should be ashamed
>>
>>17752121
I, too, post frogs sometimes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.