[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is sex with overweight girls bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: bu.png (760KB, 691x625px) Image search: [Google]
bu.png
760KB, 691x625px
is sex with overweight girls bad?
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x224px
depends how overweight.

I prefer thick as fuck
>pic related
>>
>>17751759

Sex with anyone can be bad. I don't think being overweight means its going to be bad any more than being skinny means its going to be good.
>>
>>17751759

There's nothing bad about it, no. Do whatever you like.

I'd bust your balls if you were my buddy, because overweight chicks are gross, but deep down, I don't give a shit what you do. Really, I'd just bust your balls if it was clear that you weren't into it, but just desperate for affection. Which probably makes it worse, but I don't care.
>>
>>17751759
yes, the weight increases the frictional force which results in fires that are better left unrisen.
>>
I fucked a fat chick. I went on one date with her three years prior and she was skinny and kinda hot. Apparently she had been creeping my fb while she ballooned out of proportion in those three years.

All I felt was regret and shame afterwards. I was at a party and she just started getting naked and got on top of me and I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I ended up hurting her even worse than if I had just told her to fuck off in the first place.

She called me cruel. Apparently men aren't allowed to choose who they have sex with, we're just supposed to fuck anyone who takes an interest in us because 'it doesn't matter'.

Fuck college.
>>
>>17751833

I'm gonna sound like an MRA here, but women are taught to think that "men think about sex every 5 seconds," and that we basically think a hole is a hole and are always interested in fucking.

It's mindblowing to a lot of women that we don't just want to plow away at a fatty to get off, that we might actually have some standards.

As a pretty good looking dude, I can't stand it when a girl comes on to me, gets turned the fuck down, and then calls me a faggot for not wanting to stick my dick in her ugly shit.
>>
>>17751872
Not the guy you replied to but I can't believe I haven't thought about this before. But yeah you're absolutely right. Some women probably actually think all guys would fuck anything because everyone always jokes about guys thinking with their dicks.

Huh. Now I don't feel guilty about turning some down.
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 750x1301px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 750x1301px
Been with every size girl you can imagine, bigger is always better in my opinion, but then again I like chubby chicks.
>>
File: image.png (969KB, 708x778px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
969KB, 708x778px
Been with every size girl imaginable, bigger is always better, but then again I like chubby girls
>>
>>17752023
>>17752029
That's considered chubby? That's full on fat m8.

Serious question though, what do you see in fat girls? Do they look more soft or cuddly or something?
>>
I've been with all types. I've found the slightly chubby ones let you put it in their butt more often.
>>
File: 81Sn2.jpg (27KB, 336x269px) Image search: [Google]
81Sn2.jpg
27KB, 336x269px
>>17752039
I found that fucking someone where shit comes out of is generally the sign of lower IQ

Hope you and your fat whores die of blood clots
>>
>>17752029
Post more delicious belly pics pls, your taste if perfect
>>
>>17752031
Double posted. Weird. I like fat girls too. Never questioned why, it's just what I like. I imagine you'd get the same reaction from a gay dude.
>>
>>17752091
>>17752091
Awww yissssss

It's the soft plumpness and jiggly belly

Won't let me post my webms
>>
File: IMG_1189.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1189.gif
1MB, 400x300px
Been 5 years in a relationship with a chubby mulatto. I guess it really depends on the girl, but nothing beats holding on for dear life as you plow. And falling asleep in that softness is very comforting. Also she squirts from rough sex, which is nice. She didn't get too much attention during her teenage, so that pent up energy is extremely satisfying to relieve.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.