[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I date a white girl as a 20y/o 5'6 Indian male?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: alsdkfalsjf.jpg (30KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
alsdkfalsjf.jpg
30KB, 500x747px
I'm born and raised in America so no accent or whatever. I lift. How much money do I have to make? I obviously have insecurities about stuff like this, but I'm generally confident around people (no social anxiety or anything like that). One girl said I was a very attractive Indian guy, so I think my face is fine? Still, height is a deal-breaker for many, and not being white, black, or Hispanic hurts.
>>
Are you rich?

you can get almost any girl if you are
>>
>>17751659
White women are useless slags, you will be disappointed
>>
>>17751661
I'm still in college majoring in computer science. My goal has always been to be a millionaire though. I see myself doing something with investments and having my own startup.
>>
>>17751662
It's okay. I'm only doing it out of principle.
>>
>>17751659
Problem is your sub-4 inch penis, not your looks or height.
>>
>>17751668
There are studies where Asians have to make over $300,000 more than a white dude to be as attractive, and there's plenty of women who will outright tell you that height is a deal-breaker. Also, 6 inches.
>>
>>17751675
>Also, 6 inches.
If you're full-blood Indian and not a mix then you're top 5% of penis size for your race. Unless you pull it out they will assume it's sub-4 inches anyways.
>>
>>17751679
Should I just wait for genetic engineering and life-extending technology so that I complete my quest of boning and marrying a white chick?
>>
>>17751683
nah try tinder and see if you can get experience talking to girls and dating, it will make getting an actual gf easier if you're confident around them.
>>
>>17751662
Why do people say this? White women fall in line if you can handle them.
>>
>>17751702
2016 numales are too cucked to dominate anymore.
>>
>>17751698
Lol Tinder is worse because girls automatically deny a guy based on his name and race. I've never matched with a white girl who wasn't a bot. I've matched plenty with black and indian girls
>>
>>17751723
Seriously. I used to think this was memes until I saw it happen it real life.

It's not that it even takes a lot either. I'm a poor hairy fatass and even i have no problem with women (not single for long, never been cheated on, etc.)

People really have become afraid of living their lives.
>>
I'm white, 6'4" with monster cock, you jelly?
>>
>>17751659
move to NY after you complete CS, lots of fellow indians there with the same degree and pretty sure dating apps are boomimg beyond your understanding there.
>>
>>17751853
Yeah, sounds like a plan.
>>
>>17751828
yes. what actually motivates you to do anything if you are 6'4 and white. as in, why do you try in any aspect of life if you're getting that much pussy
>>
File: pixel gondola.png (220KB, 1422x577px)
pixel gondola.png
220KB, 1422x577px
>>17751930

>tfw just realized the reason there are so many short people in higher up positions is because they work harder

el chapo and my own dad are my role models
>>
File: image.png (790KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
790KB, 1136x640px
>>17751765
Then you're not attractive. Tinder is easy mode.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.