[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1478391346879.jpg (28KB, 386x393px) Image search: [Google]
1478391346879.jpg
28KB, 386x393px
So this young girl and I have been in an LDR for a year and 4 months, note: I'm not here to be told off about having an LDR in the first place so save your typing, anyway through the relationship I was aware of the fact that we could both want something local IRL and I told her to be honest about it if she wants to have one and we'll separate nicely, long story short she had her eye on a boy and decided to not to tell me and see where it goes instead, she developed a desire for him over 2 months until they both knew they like each other and then she came to break up with me, she tried to lie about the reasons of breakup until 2 hours later when I finally got her to confess that she has been hiding feelings for someone else and lied.

When she broke down and confessed, she told me that she knows she is making a mistake, that she's going to regret this, that she's not in love with him - simply infatuated, but still she now chooses him over me, she was afraid to tell, I forgave her because even though she was dishonest it is circumstances that got her to this situation, mainly her age and inexperience, the distance and the fact that she's still a virgin and probably wants some fuck.

and we let each other go, I told her if she realizes her mistake and comes back stronger from this I'm willing to forgive whatever she's been doing and accept her back, as I know her personality and companionship is more important to me than her physical self.

A little bit of backstory about me and her: we're pretty normal decent people, we barely argued, and had a very close lovely connection, she's very smart and successful and we're not autistic, hopefully this clears up your judgement.

I would like to know your people's thoughts about whether or not it is the right thing to give her a way to repent and allow her back if she returns.
>>
>>17751638
What the hell do you mean by young girl?

How old are you?
>>
>>17751684
I had a 2 year relationship before this one with my first gf and we met a couple of times, I started this one when I was 18 and she was 16, now she's 17 and I'm almost 20.
>>
>>17751694
You're both immature.

Just move on. It ain't happening.
>>
>>17751699
I'm definitely not immature, I think I dealt with this better than many people would
>>
>>17751704
A teenager ended your ldr and you're just sitting around thinking about ways to get her back.

Yeah, you're handling this great.
>>
>>17751707
I didn't say I'm thinking about ways to get her back, I came in here and told you what I told her when we broke up to see what people think about it, but I haven't contacted her since the breakup
>>
>>17751714
And I told you: move on.

It doesn't matter what you said. Things are over between you two. She's probably riding this dudes dick right now. Meanwhile you're here wondering if you said the right thing when she ended it with you.

Not only that but you forgave her because she was young? Wtf? How thirsty are you dude?

Just forget about her and find a next set of tits.
>>
>>17751766
Well I appreciate your opinion, I'd love to hear more people's opinion. about the forgiveness part - It's because I believe in forgiveness, forgiving doesn't mean forgetting, I believe everyone deserves forgiveness because through forgiveness we make an impact on the world, even if I don't speak to whoever's done me wrong ever again, It's about karma and not holding hate and negativity inside.
>>
>>17751830
You forgave her, she forgot you. It's pretty simple man.

You're asking for validation itt. You aren't going to get it.
>>
>>17751905
I'm asking for opinions from people, stop projecting
>>
>>17751921
Then what do you want out of this thread?
>>
>>17751957
I've just said it - opinions are what I'm looking for, and I appreciate input whether you agree or disagree with me, I never asked for validation
>>
>>17751988
Your wastin dubs m8.

Seems pretty pointless then.
>>
it's over man. if it wasn't over before, you basically told her: "hey if you go hook up with some dude and it doesn't work out, I'll be here waiting."

ldr's don't actually work. move on.
>>
>>17751638
Who are you to expect repentance and to forgive? It is in the nature of relationships - and especially of LDRs, that they sometimes end. Go your way, let her go hers, and worry about the future in the future.
>>
You avoided the main question: did you ever meet in real life?
>>
>>17752353
We haven't, we were going to really soon, we both saved up for it and all.
>>
>>17752360
You dun goofed. You were not ready. If you hit it off with someone, you need to be prepared to meet ASAP. Over one year is far, far too long.
>>
>>17751830
Other anon was too easy on you tbqh. You don't sound mature. You sound like a sop, and having a weird ldr with a teen is stupid. Meet actual people you can touch.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.