[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When to ask the Q

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I've been on 4-5 dates with this girl and I have no idea when I should ask her to make it official. We've been talking for about a month and a half and have been casually dating for about a month. We met a year ago at my friend's party but I never got her name or anything, and somehow, serendipitously, we managed to meet again and I am pretty crazy about her now. I have been dating girls since I was around 15 but they never lasted terribly long. I was struggling when to ask her to be my girlfriend because I believe she's got some lasting potential. All we have done so far is kiss and hold hands. Pic only related because she's a redhead.
>>
Let it happen naturally. In my opinion it's too soon to make things official, not that it's some unspoken rule, I just don't make things official until there's some actual chemistry.

But in my experience a lot of girls want to be official within a month of dating. And I mean hanging out on a consistent basis.
>>
>>17751561
Yeah, you're probably right. I think I'm just a bit concerned that she'll get the idea that I'm not interested in making it official and move on. She's extremely nice and outgoing and just seems like the type of person who doesn't stay single for long.
>>
>>17751547

there is no right answer, and more often then not no matter which way its approached, its awkward.

when i wanted to ask a girl out, i invited her to dinner. we had dinner on the beach, reservation for sunset. We went to the pier after, played some games, i bought her a rose, then took her up on the ferris wheel. asked her if she would be my girlfriend. she said yes.

afterwards i walked down the side of the pier with her and 'just the way you are' came on (something I sang to her regularly) and we just danced on the sand.

but you can also just wait until she gets antsy and asks you 'what is tihs? what are we doing? where is this going?'

this is awkward for her, but you get to act all manly and just say 'you're my girlfriend'. and then she feels all silly and warm and wraps her arms around you all embarassed.
>>
>>17751580

treat it like a relationship and she'll know whats up though. the issue is keeping it casual. treat it like a real relationship, have her spend too much time at your place, make her dinner, do the dishes together, etc.
>>
>>17751547
I just got into a relationship after mustering up the courage to just flat out ask where this relationship is potentially going after we had been dating for a month. Sometimes straightforward works. I agree with >>17751611, no matter what you do, it will probably be an awkward topic to broach, but at least everyone is on the same page.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.