[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just sadposting a bit. Hoping to get some motivation, but meh.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: received_1396013427105947.jpg (125KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
received_1396013427105947.jpg
125KB, 900x1600px
Just sadposting a bit. Hoping to get some motivation, but meh.

Lost a really good friend somewhere around 3 months ago or so. We clicked on every level and really cared for each other. But I started experimenting with alcohol (I'm 19, yeah, I know, it's late) and she really didn't like how people acted when they were drunk so she treated me in a way that you don't treat a friend. Not gonna go into details but that shit hurt me, and when I'm drunk and emotional I tend to just act upon my emotions so I acted towards her how she acted towards me. First time that happened, we brushed it off and kept having a good time. Couple of months later the same thing again happens, except this time I was a lot nicer, and she was much worse. Apparently that did it for her and she cut me off with some hesitation. She basically blamed it all on me and said she was dissapointed and that it's over. It was basically a fucking break up even though we weren't romantically involved.
Ever since then I stopped drinking, fixed all the rest of my shit that needed fixing, etc.

Apart from those two problematic instances, things were going like in heaven. We truly did love each other and we'd show it to each other day after day. I miss the shit out of her.

cont. in post 2
>>
>>17751331

So the other thing that's fucking unfair is that we used to have this mutual friend that never wanted me to be close with her and she knew that, but she didn't care cause why would she. So this "friend" stabbed me and my other friend in the back just basically being a piece of shit human being. We excommunicated him from our group and now he basically has no one to hang out with except his miserable self which he completely deserves, but get this. He still talks to her and shit talks me all the time with no foundation. So the irony of situation is that she cut me off because I was apparently not who she thought I was, aka a bad person, and yet, she still talks to that human piece of filth and probably even got closer to him cause I'm not around anymore.

So the issue is I have no fucking way of showing her I changed. Of changing her opinion of me because I have this piece of hunan garbage constantly mocking me down.

Shit sucks man, if ppl are interested I'm willing to go into more detail. If I stay awake that is.
>>
>>17751354
So the current situation is this:

>we didn't have any meaningful contact for a month and a half
> I sent her two across the bow texts last week and yesterday just too see where I'm at with her, but I'm pretty sure she blocked my number month and a half ago when I was text terrorizing her (one night, like 15 texts just saying I'm here if you change your mind)
>a month ago she posted a status "Hello, it's me", Adele much??? If that was meant for someone it was def for me
>I'm 18, misstyped in original post, so I'm in HS. We have a same class every Monday and last week she sat in a way turned towards me even though there were more practical ways to sit
>also in this coffee place we go after school, she sat on her tablr with her friends so she would face me
>she rarely uses skype, only 3 contacts, me and her parents. She removed me from contacts today

so yeah, idk /adv/
keep me some company, I'm feelin tonight
>>
>>17751384

>high school

Cut contact, stop giving a shit, move on with your life.

There's other girls. You're just 'in love with her' because you're young and there isn't much else around, and you two have been forced into contact together because of the school system.

Also, quit drinking until you're 21. Not because I'm a straight-edge piece of shit, but because you don't need to be fucking around with stuff like that. It complicates things plenty already when you're full grown, and you ain't even there yet.
>>
>>17751456

Not really in love with her, but we did have a pretry good connection.

Also we weren't really forced into communication, I just randomly said hi one christmas and that's how it started. That one class that we share together really doesn't mean anything in a sense that forces socializing.

We kinda really did find eachother randomly in a sea of people that we don't fit in with
>>
>>17751384
Ignore her.
Pretend she doesn't even exist.
If she texts you, don't answer it
Wait until the third text, than answer her

Also: don't get into drinking yet. I started when I was 17 and became an alcoholic. Then I replaced the alcohol with marijuana.
>>
>>17751456
lol murricunts think their outdated drinking age laws should apply globally as a rule of thumb

PROTIP: the three years don't make near as much difference as you think. Wait until 25 if you want to be smart and preserve your brain health, otherwise keep drinking.
>>
>>17751706

Yeah, I stopped drinking, but I also did what you did, switched myself to pot.

Thing about ignoring her is that she's really fucking stubborn and won't probably ever contact me if she sees that I'm doing fine. That's just the way she is. Kinda a mentality of oh well what is done is done.

I was kinda thinking of using positive psychology on her. Saying hi to her when I see her, probably chit chat a little bit if possible. Just kinda positive vibes all over to remove that bad taste she has of me in her mouth, but idk tho. Idk what's the best approach, I mean, I have time, I'm young. It's not like she's the only thing I'm occupied with. I still make sure to have fun and basically just make sure that I'm happy, doing things I like, enjoying life.

She's just kinda on my todo list to "fix"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.