[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is their still a chance with ex girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nyflv3FmTF1uidh01o1_1280.jpg (57KB, 720x1064px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyflv3FmTF1uidh01o1_1280.jpg
57KB, 720x1064px
>I was her first serious relationship, her first kiss and first everything else
>We've been through a lot together and made many memories, I always done cute shit for her, made her feel good etc.
>She always said how safe she feels with me, I was the best thing that happened to her, she's extrememly lucky to have me, etc.

Anyway we broke up about a month ago. Nothing major happened, guess attraction just fell. Week and a half later she gets with someone, that lasted 3 days. Since then, we've just been on/off arguing. She's even agreed to see me a few times, but we just argue.

Me asking for us to work things out, give us another chance, all we have to do is talk out the problems, but her acting cold, saying she don't like me no more, don't wanna be with me, etc. Then last night she was considering getting with me again, but to start things off slow. I started treating her how I always done (being kind, caring, making her laugh etc) but apparently that was too much. And today she told me she is dating someone who asked her out (some ugly ginger beta kid so probably another rebound). I got mad, she asked to see me and we spoke and again she's just treating me like shit, acting like a bitch, I'm getting mad, she's like why do you even still bother I said because I love you and she just went quite and looked away. She just kept dismissing me, so I gave her back all the love letters she written to me and walked off home

This was our convo just now;

>Her: Why did you give me them letters
>Me: Remember how close we were? I read them all the time when I was feeling down
>Her: I threw them on the road
>Me: Wow
>Her: What
>Sorry but I don't want them you shouldn't have given them to me
>Me: Brb guess I'll go find these letters...(I go back out and find them all over the road).
>Her: Whatever
>Me: Wow you really did throw them
>Her: yeah
>*3 minutes later*, why
>Me: Coz I found them
>Her: You just need to move on we can be friends but nothing more
>I'm sorry okay
>>
>>17751298
>>17751298
**Continued**

>Me: Can't just be friends
>Her: Fuck sake whatever then
>Me: Yeah fuck sake, how can we not talk and just really apologize to each other, we had such a good relationship
>Her: I'm sorry but I just don't feel the same way why can't you see that whatever I'm going
>Me: Because we're both hurt and angry, we've done nothing but argue this past month but beneath it all I feel you still have feelings for me
>Her: No I really don't why cant you see that ffs
>Me: Because if you really didn't, you wouldn't keep contacting me, arguing, or wanting to see me, or think about getting back with me last night, all these signs that you're not over me
>Her: I just want you to leave me alone
>Me: I just want you to give us another chance
>Her: You just need to let me go what don't you understand
>I know you don't want to but its for the best
>Me: Because we were each others first, we've opened up to each other about everything, and you mean the world to me, but once I let go I don't look back
>Her: I know trust me I can promise you I may regret this but its for the best, I'm not saying you have to let go completely okay because you don't
>Me: If it's not me with your with, I have to completely let you go. I don't want to, but I can't keep holding on anymore. I just never gave up with you to show you how I'm not like the rest, and how I accepted and loved you, and that you wasn't just some random girl to me. You really filled the empty spaces in me you know, and I know at times I was clingy but that's just my anxiety, getting worried thinking I might lose you because haven't had the best upbringing, but that's not fair on you to deal with and I'm sorry about that, I'll have to work on that for the future. Thanks for being nice to me, but I'll be going now, need time and space from all this
>Her: I know I'm sorry, hope your okay stay strong okay. Sorry it ended this way.

Her sister told me she wants to read those letters tomorrow.
>>
I noticed after you left when she threw those love letters away (lol), she asked you why. If she really didn't care she wouldn't be bothered either way if you got the letters back or not.

I also notice towards the end, her saying "You don't have to let go completely", its like she's having second thoughts already. Honestly you should just give those letters to her, then just cut all contact for a while. Because you've been on/off arguing and seeing each other since the break up, you really haven't given her anytime to miss you, right now it's too much negativity. And her trying with 2 different guys already barely a month after shows she's trying to distract herself, and her acting like a bitch to you is because she's hurt from the breakup.

Just give it time, I can almost bet she'll come back once she realises the grass isn't greener.
>>
Yep. Give her space and she'll most likely come running back sooner or later. Should pretty much always be the go-to strategy with stuff like this really. I've learned at this point in my dating life that even if they don't come back, as long as you're not some psycho abuser type they probably still lay awake losing sleep over you some nights. And that's the best kind of revenge.
>>
Cut. Her. Out.

Protip. Being someone's first means shit all. First ever girlfriend I had was a bitch that cheated on me and I'm happy I'm far away from her. Second girlfriend gave her virginity to me and fucked off after 8 months only to want to rebound fuck me for another 4 months before she completely got over me.

You REALLY want her back? Don't text her for two weeks straight. I guarantee you she's going to want you to want her again.
>>
h
>>
Give it up my man. Acting like you care too much turns women off. They can't stand for a guy to seem weak at all. Your best bet is to ignore her and see if she comes to you. However I advise you to just say fuck it and move on. Being her first does usually make you a little special though and give you more pull with her. Good luck and remember to never show a female any weakness, emotion, or to give them too much attention. Give her some and then back off, rinse, repeat. Like a carrot infront of a rabbit on a treadmill.
>>
>>17751298
Dude what the fuck is your problem? Stop making this thread everyday you fucking autist, she's not into you it's over.
>>
>>17751728
This convo happened last night so how can I post that everyday you dumb faggot?
>>
>>17752510
Stop it goddamnit you do this everyfuckin day and every day you start this shit we're calling you out.

Last week you had two threads on adv running concurrently about the same damn thing
>>
>>17751298
Are you the same guy that wrote this shit a few days ago, you had a meeting with this girl and had your mother mediate?

If so, leave her the fuck alone, and stop talking to her sister you weirdo. You are a level 100 autist.
>>
Just give it some time OP. It sounds like you were the best she ever had, she's going to be comparing everyone to you and realise what she lost in time.
>>
You fucked up OP.

The best way to handle a breakup is to simply go NC. Everytime I've had a chick bail on me they always come back. You just gotta start dating other girls and DONT message the one who dumped you.

But OP you already fucked up. You came off looking super fucking weak and needy...
>>
>>17752853
Hey it could be worse, I could of agreed to be just friends or some shit. But I know I come across like that, hell she was the same once before. Is it just not good to show any weakness at all? Because I have to her, she's even see me cry once but she told me she loved how I opened up to her. But I won't be contacting her at all anyway and focus on myself. I'm reassured in knowing I was her best, and hopefully she'll look back and realize I really tried, and she'll be the one to contact me.
>>
>>17752902
No woman wants a weak man.

Youve already come off as pathetic and needy. I think it's best to just move on and not even think about her.
>>
>>17751298
Mate, I had the same thing.
Was in LDR for more then 3 years (but was in country very often and she was at mines as well).
2 years perfect, beggining of 3rd year- first break up, then we came back and after another couple of months another break, but now the final one. Bitch became to be picky on everything, how do I act, what do I say, what are my political believes, and shit like that.
I was devastated, still am, still hoping that she might come back. But I also realising how fucking anoying she became, and how much she made me hate myself and my family and how do I look for the last year.
She says that she wants to talk once I will be back for christmas. I am like whatever. Just stay quiet mate... If she loves you, and she probably knows that you really loves her and can do anything for her. She will appreciate it and come back to you. If not... Bitch ain't worth it!
This is true, you have to show that you are strong either with or without her.
Women's like cute guys no doubt, but what they price more (stupid bitches) are the guys who do not care, act firmly, and without goofing and showing too much emotions.
Just do what everybody is saying, I am also doing the same, at least I am trying, and at some point I can see it is working. Showing too much emotions means that u are emotionally unstable and you can be controlled easly. Which is a bad sign for a guy
>My ex messaged me yesterday about the letter that I wrote to her.
>I said, it does not matter any more
>suddanly she was aall like what why what happened.
>Said, If you want to talk, message me once I am back (around in 1 month).
End of fucking disscussion. If she wants you, she will be back!
>>
Move on. The cunt hates you and is just toying with you to see how far it goes before you snap. Just ghost her and do not respond.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.