[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Messed up on drug test, not on drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: th.jpg (6KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6KB, 300x256px
Hi /adv/

My employer told me to take a random urine test on Tuesday. Today I went to the local toxicology place for the urine test. I am not on any drugs, the problem was with the way I did the test. After I gave the guy my SS and ID he had me wash my hands, gave me the pee cup, and instructed me to go to the bathroom to provide the sample and to not flush the toilet. I went in and became confused about what to do because I had never taken a pee test before (only one saliva test as part of pre-employment) the toilet had that blue-green stuff in it and a sing to not flush.

The guy marked a place on the cup, 75 ml. of urine. I became confused and peed in the toilet and then scooped the amount out of the toilet as it contained my urine within it. Of course now I realize that is the wrong way to do it and when I came out I gave it to the guy and told me it was wrong and I asked for another cup. He told me no and I left. I am now worried about my employment. I have to work tomorrow and when I go in I want to explain what happened and that it was an innocent mistake and I had no intention of tampering with my sample and that I am not on any drugs so I don't get fired. I will insist that I am more than willing to take another test and do it properly. Since the guy at the place refused to give me another cup I will ask if they can arrange for me to take another one.

Please help, does anyone here have any similar experiences and advice?
>>
File: tumblr_nya7eg5f7r1uvq3s5o1_400.png (22KB, 304x288px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nya7eg5f7r1uvq3s5o1_400.png
22KB, 304x288px
>>17751215
>scooped the amount out of the toilet as it contained my urine within it

What the fuck
>>
>>17751226
I know it was fucking stupid. I realized it was wrong immediately but it was too late and why I hope to take another one the right way. I'm worried about what my employer is going to do. I don't want to get fired for an innocent mistake.
>>
>>17751231
Ok, so you got some toilet water into the sample. Who gives a shit? It's just water, it won't have anything in it.
>>
If they pushed the test through, the result will be invalid. Almost any amount of pure water added to the sample will show up.

The fact that you did something that appeared to tamper with the results got you kicked out. It might not have been your intention, but you have to realize people who do drug tests are pretty much constantly dealing with people trying to fuck with their results, so they have zero tolerance. If the courts were involved, they would just flat out report your test as positive for attempting to tamper with the results, for a job drug screening, I dunno.

Most jobs really don't do random drug tests, they just say that, if you're taking one, there's a reason why they want you to. If they already suspect you of something, you could be fucked.
>>
>>17751215
Just wow...how old are you?
>>
>>17751215
The result will be invalid,because there will be water with pee so don't worry. The guy who will examine your pee will realize that you didn't do it right,so will ask you to redo it again. They know how to examine pee,since this is their job
>>
>>17751335

The problem is, an Invalid result is treated the same as a positive result in most cases.

They already failed him though, as they kicked him out, so he basically should be worried. Even if it was a dumb mistake....it was a REALLY dumb mistake, and nobody is going to feel bad for firing you over it.
>>
>>17751258
I do, my employer will, and maybe even law enforcement. I could lost my job over a dumb accident. The guy told me he would report it as a refusal to provide a sample which is just as bad as actually failing the test. I didn't refuse though, I simply messed up on providing the sample.

>>17751322
19 and autistic as fuck
>>17751314
I don't know if I'll go to court over this and I sure as hell hope I don't. Tomorrow when I go into work I'm going to explain what happened to my boss and ask if I can take another one ASAP and do it right. I am not on any drugs and had no intention of tampering. Mine really is a random drug test. I honestly have no idea why my employers would think I was on drugs. I hope they understand and I don't fired or go to court over an innocent mistake.
>>
>>17751346
>I don't know if I'll go to court over this and I sure as hell hope I don't.

You would only go to court if you were already in trouble with the law for drug related stuff.

You sound dumb as shit btw.
>>
>>17751339
That's exactly what I'm thinking. Yeah, I fucked up hard but I'm going to just explain what happened and ask for a re-test ASAP.
>>
>>17751339
The guy who will examine the pee will find big amount of water,he knows what he was expected to see if he takes drugs or if he has any problem. Now the result will be something or unexplained or he will understand how he did the test. The doctors know the mistakes that the patients are doing. Ofc this mistake maybe never happened before (no offense op but it was funny).

>>17751215
Well,explain to your employer what you did,you will make his day for sure,and he will ask you to redo the test
>>
>>17751350
Well that's good to know but I'm really worried about getting fired over this.
>>
>>17751352

Look at it from this angle:

You were on drugs and knew you'd piss dirty, so you went in and purposefully fucked up the test, so it wouldn't come back positive, so you could buy time to go out and sweat it out of your system, or take one of those products that's supposed to clean the junk out of you, so then later you could retake the test when you knew the shit would be out of your system.

That might not be the case, but guess what? TONS of people do that exact same shit with drug tests, and there's no way to prove you're not doing it.
>>
>>17751361
I'm not on any drugs though, I don't need to detox. I'm aware of cheating on drug tests but I have no need to do so. I just want to retest ASAP and not get fired.
>>
>>17751364
>I'm not on any drugs though

Yeah but....you can't really prove that, now, can you? Because the one opportunity you had to prove that, you fucked up like a aspie little retard.
>>
>>17751383
I don't even know if it's my only opportunity, I'll just ask for a re-test tomorrow and I'll do it right to prove I'm not on drugs and the first time was a silly fuckup.
>>
>>17751215
So today you did this test,ask to redo it tomorrow. If they think that you were drugged you can't change the result of the test into one day
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.