[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stay away at night ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

How to stay away at night ?
>>
away from what?
>>
wait fuck i wanted to type awake***
>>
don't sleep
>>
caffeine and loud music
>>
>>17751033
what kind of music do you recommend?
>>
>>17751011
why don't you want to go to sleep?

I recommend standing and walking most of the time. That's the only way I'm able to read late at night.
>>
For vat purpose?
>>
>>17751041
I just dont feel like sleeping.
When i sleep i get that feeling that i wasted my time for nothing at all.
>>
>>17751037
Metal, if you don't hate it. Anything works, really, as long as it's not slow and soft.
>>
>>17751061
>>17751061
Why do you give advice if you don't know any real advice? Like you offer metal but then can't really offer metal because you don't seem to know metal so how do you know metal will keep them up?
>>
>>17751058
Sleep isn't a waste of time you retard. Sleep is very, very important for health and all levels of cognition.
>>
>>17751066
>Anything works, really, as long as it's not slow and soft.
I guess he'd rather listen to his own music than have someone elses tastes shoved down his throat.
>>
>>17751079
yea i know but i dont think some lack of sleep will actually affect me because i usually get enough sleep ( 8 to 9 hours)
>>
>>17751085
Just be more productive during the day. I've known a lot of people who artificially attempted to counteract the need for sleep, particularly because they felt guilty about not getting enough done. Suffice to say that shit fucked them up.
>>
>>17751085
It will actually affect you. I have some kind of problem which makes me sleep longer than most, 10-12 hours. Any lack I have has to be made up eventually, usually on weekends.
If it does bother you though, then there are some options. Sleep hypnosis can make it more restful, as well as supplements like Valerian root. I would ask a doctor about it.

Occasionally I have to stay up though, half of a 5 hour energy and a sandwich will help, as well as doing something mentally stimulating. Reading and posting on 4chan could accomplish this, as you are absorbing information and then writing out your thoughts.
>>
mind awake, body asleep hypnosis
>>
OP recent-ish studies have shown that sleep is when your brain/body flushes toxins out (byproducts of just being awake and functioning). the more sleep debt you accumulate the worse you feel, the worse you function, thus leading to even less productivity in the time that you are awake. stop being an idiot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.