[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buttplugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (48KB, 599x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 599x346px
A long time ago I bought a trio of buttplugs off amazon.com because I was feeling adventurous and wanted to train my butthole to take dick. It wasn't exactly my lifestyle so I stopped using them.

So now what? I don't want to just throw them out. Keep in mind all three have been inside my vagina but only the smallest one was inside my butthole. Is there a way to completely sterilize all of them (they are made of black silicone) and get them ready for resale?

If resale is possible then where the fuck do I sell buttplugs. Is there a market for this?

If no to that, is it acceptable to just throw them away? Really don't need them. Me and my boyfriend are content with just pounding away in my vagina instead
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 480x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 480x472px
Bump
>>
If you're actually a girl you could probably sell them (idk where) to some virgin dude who wants a buttplug that was in a vagina up his ass; there's a market for used panties, so I don't see the difference.
Did you boil them? I think you're supposed to do that anyways to sterilize them.
>>
boil them a bit (maybe see how much boiling the material can take), douse in alcohol if that won't damage the material.

>is it acceptable to just throw them away
why not? if you want to be green, recycle them :^) i'm sure the people at the recycling plant will love it.

or i can pay for shipping and you can send me the vagina ones.
>>
Use them on your boyfriends butthole.

Or leave them in random people's desk drawers at work.
>>
>>17752046
Ok good morning

How about we just exchange throwaway emails and simply mail them to you?

I don't care what happens to them, just get them off my hands
>>
Kek, selling used butt plugs.

Oh 4chan.
>>
>>17752561
Shit negro these things were $35. That's an investment. Throwing them away would be like throwing away money
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.