[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need an advice. >Long story included anyone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: dd.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
I need an advice.
>Long story included
anyone?
>>
>>17750270
do it fag
>>
>>17750270
>be me
>femanon
>some say 8-9/10 but I have a critical look at my appearance so I don't think so
>met this guy, called M at my workplace about 9 years ago where he freelanced sometimes during some events and at my uni about 6 years ago again
>9/10
>he was my lecturer
>in his 30s
>talked few times
>got in touch
>we've had some nice conversations about just everything
>chemistry_in_the_air.png
>smugpepe.jpg
>we went out together about 5-6 times to pub or eat some goodies
>strange but satysfying mutual glances during the meetings
>some unnecessary touches
>some suprising hugs
>we have been on some local underground concerts together
>god, we shoudn't seeing each other in the private way, it's crazy, if our deputy dane would find out someday, we will be fucked just because
>but feels good man
>but we shouldn't still
>he was calling me a cat-woman, but not in this fucking alpha-way of men's cheap pickup line
>saying that I'm purely attractive in the mental and physical way, that he respects me and always wanted to have such brave and meaningfull person in his circle
>not overhelms me in spite of this all cause he's an intelligent man and know how to live
>he have the same fucked up actions and habits as me
>ah, such an understanding, amazing
>unexpectedly I've met guy called F
>got attracted to him by a strange reason
>3/10
>either in his 30s
>different priorities and style of living, BUT, still fucking attracted
>not a bad guy
>we've become a couple month later
>moved to the other city 4 months later with him
>happiness af
>i started to run my own company, as I always dreamed about to do so
>hard work but worth it
>he was smoking weed n looking at me how fucking tired am I
>kek'd at me everytime that I'm a psycho normie with a false vision of everything
>"you better smoke weed with me like a pro gf - my friends have such gfs, blahblahshit, and lick my dick instead of this fucking exhausting shit hee hee"
>>
>>17750270
sure
>>
>>17750291
God, you green text horribly.
>>
>>17750270
>not saying I don't like sex, I love it, but cmon let me have some space, you see how I'm living right now, we do our things and spending time together at weekend and your days off, right?
>after one year it whole thing started to smell bad
>but I still tried to work on this relationship
>I started to see how insecure he is and see that he tries to fulfill himself by practicing a passive agression, he tried to be an alpha by being a pure beta inside
>he knows he is shit in his life, doing an easy job - it's okay, but if that person is peaceful and accepts his reality not trying to show everyone how important he is
>about a million women around him all the time
>but they are my friends, doh
>another year of complains, hearing how fucking useless am I, how fucking retarded am I and that I have a giant lack of emotions that he needs (godwhy, I'm fucking helping you bitch with your life, pushing you forward without pressure etc, trust you 10/10, talking with understanding blah blah blah, motivating you in every case)
>once he teared me during another meaningless argue
>he tried to kick me out of our apartment
>what the fuck
>another argues comes
>I just fucking can't resist this whole shit
>I found out that he was cheating on me almost from the beginning of our relationship but he's an amazing actor and knows how to roll it
>came back to my hometown for a while again with all of my things like clothes, sneakers, but I forgot to pack my dignity probably when I was moving in there, because I should end this embarrassing theater earlier
>>
>>17750270
>fucked up 3 years, even my close family members got cancer and died, mother with depression, and me fucking driving by train from the one city to the other running company and ending my diploma year at uni
>but I'm back to bacics
>trying to chill a bit and doing my job stuff remotely
>went out with friends
>suddenly met the M-bro at the other bar after meeting with my ppl
>oh_hai.jpg
>he started to talk with me again
>"oh we should meet again, changes, changes I see, and ow, new tattoos you got, I have to examine it closer, you know"
>we have met again for some drinks days after
>again, the same feeling as before
>butterflies
>he's into our relation either
>but neither I nor him would fucking break the wall of this intimate distance
>but we want it
>and we know it
>but we fucking won't do it
>just because
>and waiting for some necessary step forward from one of both sides, doesn't matter if mine or his
>sad_pepe.jpg
>>
>>17750293
sorry i'm here for 8 years and still dumb
>>
>9/10
>chemistry_in_the_air.png
>same fucked up actions and habits as me
>butterflies
>we want it
>we know it
>fucking won't do it just because

>3/10
>different priorities and style of living
>after one year it whole thing started to smell bad
>still tried to work on this relationship
>another argues comes
>just fucking can't resist this whole shit

You're probably insecure or fucked in the head, which makes you do retarded shit such as going into a relationship with a complete moron. M is probably either seeing through your insecurity and waiting for you to make a move or just really chill about the whole thing not being in a "let's formally start a relationship... now!" pace for a change.
>>
>>17750384
I'm rather fucked in the head because I'm not insecure and never been. I don't know why I've got attracted, seriously. Maybe his charisma worked i don't know.
>>
What do you even need advice on?
Make a move if you like him.
>>
>>17750412
I need an advice because I don't know how to pass the invisible line of distance. I mean this feeling of doing something forbidden. It's ridiculous because we are both grown up people, it's cheesy af, but really it's the first time in my life when I don't know how to make something possible.
>>
>>17750424
What's forbidden?
Just ask him to hang out and make a move once you are together. It's not crazy.
>>
>>17750434
Nothing's forbidden in general. But I feel strange a bit. I'm fucked up 4real. I need a real plan or something
>>
>>17750445
Have you been over to his place or has he been over to yours?

If so sit on couch next to him if you are tipsy it might even be better. Get close to him, tel him that hes awesome a few times give him a few kisses on the cheek and then go in for a real one. The rest will flow.
>>
>>17750467
noooo, unfortuntely. But as I greentexted before, we were at different places together - restaurants, pubs etc

Hmm, we hugged maybe 3-4 times, I stroked his stomach while hugging, but I feel like fag with inertia later, kek
>>
>>17750520
>I stroked his stomach while hugging, but I feel like fag with inertia later, kek
You are indeed rather fucked in the head.
>>
>>17750540
and just because of fucked up head I'm here askin for an advice. Tell me yall are healthy normies, 4sure
>>
>>17750467
k, gonna try this in rl.
We will see...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.