[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 21

File: symbols-017.jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017.jpg
102KB, 600x399px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
File: 37.png (46KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
37.png
46KB, 250x250px
Girls, is a guy practicing magic a turn-off ? (specially chaos magic)
>>
>>17750175
Probably. I cannot take seriously someone who practices magic.
>>
>>17750153
I met this great girl on tinder. She seemed basically perfect, but obviously there's always a catch. She has the h2 virus. She got it from her long term bf cheating on her and then giving it to her. Anyways, I like this girl enough to not let that get in the way of getting to know her. I'm going to wait until I feel like the relationship is gonna last before I have sex with her, but I've really fallen for her already. She's sweet, funny, intelligent, playful, and sexy

Would you ever date someone with herpes?

Have you?

Thoughts?
>>
>>17750187
lol I had a crush who told me she was a wicken and that was a total turnoff cause it's just weird as fuck. We're still really close friends, but shits crazy, she has a magic wand
>>
>>17750189
Herpes is not a life-threatening condition or something that destroys the quality of your life.
Around 15-20% of people have genital herpes, so it's not even that hard to catch it. Most people don't even know because it's asymptomatic.

Anyway - I would date a person who has herpes but I would wait before exposing myself to the virus, to be sure the relationship has potential.
>>
>>17750205
That's exactly what I think. Herpes isn't really that big of a deal, but society frowns on it so it makes people who have it feel disgusting. She told me how the whole situation kinda fucked with her since it was a huge betrayal of trust and her ex basically fucked her over. A lot of her friends totally dropped her once it happened too. I think she deserves a chance regardless of whatever virus she has

And I don't think it's my dick talking cause I just enjoy spending time with her
>>
Fellow guys:
I keep getting this white/yellow goo thing under my foreskin. There's a name for it but I forgot. Anyway, it's really itchy and annoying, and I hate having to clean it out every day. Any idea what's causing it and how to prevent it? Or what it's called so I can google it?
>>
>>17750189

I think perhaps after sometime you should explain to her honestly your reservations. Ultimately if you don't feel comfortable with the idea of actually having herpes, then you should not pursue a relationship with this person.

If you aren't prepared to have herpes don't have sex.

Think long term about yourself, are you honestly going to be together 3 years from now?
>>
>>17750222
> A lot of her friends totally dropped her once it happened too.
That's absolutely awful. It's not like she did anything wrong, and it's not like she puts them at any risk.

Be careful, get to know her well, and see how things go in the long term. Be responsible and use condoms, make sure she is properly treated.
>>
>eating in restaurant with gf
>one table behind her was another group
>this cute tanned girl sitting next to her bf, she has really nice tits and ass and wearing shorts showing off her thick thigh
>I noticed she crossed and uncrossed her legs
>I looked at the area between her legs
>our eyes met
>ohshit
>I quickly avert my eyes and turn to my gf who has been talking about something for awhile
>gf is pale blonde, tall and skinny, but she's pretty too
>looked at qt behind once again, she also glanced at me
>this time she maintained eye contact, defiant like
>is she pissed?
>she winced
>the bf sitting next to her was groping her
>so there I sat, awkwardly glanced at the girl, who stared at my direction longer and longer each time, while her bf's hands were all over her, while my gf was saying something completely drown into the ambient noise
>20 minutes or so, felt like an eternity
>their group left the restaurant
>except her, for some reason she stayed behind
>she walks towards me
>I'm totally frozen, gf is also silent for awhile now
>she walks pass me towards the trash can behind us
>brushed my arm
>gf is looking at me, so I can't look at the girl
>apparently she looked in my direction for awhile then left.

It has been a few hours, and gf has been really quiet, I can't read her. Femanons, could she have noticed something? is my relationship in danger? I have always been faithful to my gf, even though I cannot explain my attraction to a stranger in this particular event.
>>
>>17750235

You were checking out another woman while with your gf.

It happens, millions of men have gone through this before.
>>
>>17750234
She says that she takes medicine daily or twice a day for it

>>17750230
Obviously it's not ideal, and nobody is like "I really want herpes!" but I don't REALLY care that much about it. I am going to wait until I feel like things could get serious before I take that next step and take the risk though.
>>
>>17750153
You spent 20 minutes staring at a stranger. Do you really think she could have not noticed?
Maybe your relationship isn't in danger, but I would be pissed off if my boyfriend couldn't give me attentions while we're sitting at the table together. Maybe she is too.
>>
>>17750235
Gh. This >>17750242 was meant to be for you.
>>
>>17750241

Right but if you are at the stage in your life where you are honestly looking for something serious and lifelong, then you have to look at this person and consider whether you will be together for 3,5,10 or 20 years. And you can't possibly risk that without first knowing her for like a year or two. Even then it may not be long enough to really choose.

If you come to the conclusion that you can have a life together, then talk to her about that and see how she feels. A life with her means also a life where you have herpes, this is an assumption that you should work with.

For you there's no turning back, if you two have sex, then you are exposed to herpes and the safest way of ensuring that no one else gets hurt is to assume you have herpes.

Consider these, talk to her. I really feel for her, she had her life turned upside down completely outside of her control. It really is a cruel world.
>>
>>17750153
What are your girls opinion on guys with manboobs who can't afford to do the surgery to remove it out?
>>
>>17750259
Manboobs are definitely unattractive to me.
I could get over some unattractive feature if you were overall a great person and attractive.
>>
>>17750254
If I do decide to start having sex with her, I'd get myself checked regularly, and if we broke up I'd definitely get myself checked.

As far as I know, as long as the woman is taking medicine, I use protection, and we don't have sex when she's having an outbreak, the chances of transmission are extremely low. I know and understand that it's a real possibility that I would get it if I dated her.
>>
>>17750261
how much does it take for you to make love to a person with unattractive feature in missionary position?
>>
>>17750267
What does this mean?
>>
>>17750267
ca $3000 per session
>>
>>17750267
Do you have gyno or something or are you just fat?
>>
Question primarily for the ladies but all answers are welcome, i have changed alot recently, i smile more and am much happier now, most people smile at me now , old people, men, children, everyone except women my age, when look at them they make eye contact for a second and look down, my question is why are they the only ones doing this?
>>
>>17750277
How would we know? We're not mind readers.
>>
>>17750275
gyno, not fat
>>17750272
means my big fat penis go inside an attractive girl who doesn't find me attractive at all, the thought turns me on
>>17750274
Need proof of service provider first. Then we negotiate.
>>
>>17750277
That means that they find you attractive and are intimated by you because you are attractive and seem confident. What they're doing is a good sign not a bad one anon
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1778x4324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1778x4324px
guy here
me and my flatmate seem to get on quite well and we're always get into hysterical convos whenever we're both in the kitchen
recently she's started making comments about how she feels like we're the only ones here and how i make her feel drunk somehow
she seems to be making more lewd jokes than before and the other day jokingly started licking her icecream spoon super seductively with her eyes locked on mine before putting the same spoon into what i was eating
then she started asking about my lovelife

am i reading too deeply into this
should i just play things by ear?
>>
>>17750316
you are so right lmao
>>
>>17750323
>am i reading too deeply into this
No you should analyze this more carefully, leave no possibilities unexplored.
>>
>>17750324
I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not

It's basic psychology
>>
>>17750316
Alright thank you.
>>
>>17750224
Smegma? Just shower, clean your dick thoroughly and often. It's an instant turn off and disgusting.
>>
File: 383248923489.jpg (102KB, 960x1248px) Image search: [Google]
383248923489.jpg
102KB, 960x1248px
ok grills (and guys, whatever) I fucked up

my gf is and have never been very "feminine", she dosent look like a dyke, she has long hair and her face looks feminine but she never puts on makeup/she dosent wear very girly clothes/she behaves mostly like a guy/not very sensetive/dosent take offense very easily/handles banter well and good at counter-banter etc, big reasons to why I like her so much, shes just so "chill".

One day she went shopping with some new female friends she has gotten to know, she weared a dress and had makeup all over her face. She looked totally different.

When I saw her in this condition I just laughed my ass off and basically said "WTF" at what she had done to herself. That DIDNT SEEM TO BE A GOOD IDEA, at first her reaction was very "whatever" but suddenly after some time she started to cry and she wanted to be alone.

Seems like she really wanted me to say how cute/good she looks or something and I just autisticly sperged and maybe kinda off an asshole.

I want to apologize to her somehow and not by just say "sorry". What is something I can do?
>>
is any other guy here grossed out by his own penis?
>>
>>17750354
> Dress up in a dress and put on makeup
> Go up to her and say "this is what you looked like"
> ?????
> profit?
>>
>>17750194
Lots of girls have magic wands, and most don't practice magic, uh.
>>
>>17750391
No it was explicitly for magic and making potions and shit, although I'm sure she has some other "magic wands"
>>
>>17750194
>she has a magic wand
haha you seriously think she uses it as a magic wand?
>>
>>17750381
When ever I look at my penis I got a boner.
>>
>>17750397
Wait so she actually believed she could unironically do magic?
>>
>>17750406
Yes
>>
>>17750381
Yes, but my dick is ugly as fuck
>>
Ex neet from several threads ago here. Long story short, girl I've liked for years broke up with her boyfriend in may. Late august we start dating after being friends with benefits for a few weeks. Things were going great, she wanted to keep things casual because of her huge breakup with her ex. She moved out of their apartment and in with some friends, now they're all moving into a house together. I've been helping her move, and we ended up staying together for pretty much nonstop for about two weeks so I can help and everything (we currently live about sixty miles apart, I've been commuting back and forth around work) she starts to get freaked out that she jumped into another serious relationship so soon after getting out of one, and we broke up on mutual terms. She says she needs some time to be single and find herself because she's never been single in her adult life. She says that she does love me, and our relationship was perfect but happened at a terrible time. She also said that she wouldn't even think about dating anyone else for at least a year.

Am I an idiot for wanting to wait for her? I can see a real future with this girl, I can't even imagine being with anyone else.
>>
I'm so confused.
She would always come to my house and we would chat and then cuddle then sex. Recently she's been coming but gets really pissy when i touch her, even non sexually. She also stopped holding my hands in public and outright stopped kissing me even in private.

Is she losing attraction? I've asked if shes angry, she says no but she's so much more quiet now.
>>
>>17750354
>Seems like she really wanted me to say how cute/good she looks or something and I just autisticly sperged and maybe kinda off an asshole.

I'm a dude but...No. There's no maybe, you WERE an asshole. 100%. No doubt.

Tell her that. Say you're sorry. Maybe even do what other anon said with putting on a dress; I'm pretty sure it was meant to troll you, but getting her to laugh would legit probably help get you out of the dog house and it would show you're trying to go the extra mile to be sincere in how sorry you truly are because actions do speak louder than words.

>>17750323
>recently she's started making comments about how she feels like we're the only ones here and how i make her feel drunk somehow.
>is she in to me?

Dense as a mother fucker...

Anyway, dude, if you can't figure this shit out on your own, then it's better for you to proceed as normal because us telling you anything is just going to make you even MORE self-aware and more likely to fuck this up.

Mentioning that spoon thing sounds like you're trying to force a narrative so we tell you yes btw. Instead of asking random internet people, gave more confidence and grow a sack to act. She lives literally right next to you, it's not hard to find a chance to do so.

P.S. here's the obligatory it's a bad idea to get involved with neighbors statement (and this is backed by personal experience too)
>>
>>17750560
Sounds more like she is acting like this because she wants you to somehow feel what is going on. She wants you to ask her why she is acting different. I am a grill and I once acted this way because I wanted the other guy to make it official when I was in the same situation as you are with her and I wanted him to somehow feel that it was eating me up from the inside. In the end he asked me and now he is my boyfriend. Anyway just ask her what is wrong.
>>
>>17750636
>Maybe even do what other anon said with putting on a dress; I

On second thought, depending on her sense of humor and your disposition, this could also backfire horribly.... *shrug* either way, do something and prove to her that you actually are sorry and do think she's attractive--because you kind of chipped away at her self-confidence if you didn't realize it.

Imagine if you bought what you thought was a super nice suit, tie, shoes, or whatever the fuck, spent like an hour getting it done right, and then after doing all that shit, the second she saw you she just started laughing at you calling you a monkey and telling you you look like a tool. You'd be hurt. That's what you just did to her pretty much.
>>
Girls, if I ask what do you think about the embodiment of mental illness, do you think I'm making fun of you?
>>
>>17750354
Wow that was shitty of you and this is definitely another proof that men do not understand women. Damn she must have been so nervous all day shopping with friends but also happy to show you this side of hers. And you just laugh at her. I am a grill and I think you should do this:

Tell her you loved seeing her in the dress, say she looked amazing and sexy but you just had a brainfart, say to her you could compare it to you walking in wearing a tuxedo or a fancy suit. By making this comparison she will understand your reaction. Tell her you are sorry and you want to take her out to eat dinner to a fancy restaurant AND MAKE IT FUCKING FANCY AND ROMANTIC U ASSHOLE and say you want her to wear the make up and dress again because it looked so good :3 also buy her a necklace that will go with her dress. If you do all of this shit she will BELIEVE you think she looked sexy wearing that and you want to see her like that again. Because right now she is feeling really insecure, I just know it. She must be doubting herself a lot. You know how girls are tell her she is beautiful hundred of times she will not believe it laugh at her once and she will become fucking insecure.
>>
A friend convinced me to go to a con. There I met some of his female friends and 2 of them said I was cute. Were they just being nice or do they actually think that?

I'm 6'3 and fairly well built but I'm awkward as fuck and have never had a girlfriend.
>>
>>17750277
Happened today, i had eye contact at the gym with a really amazing face and body I got shy and looked away. It could be you look very handsome and girls just get shy.
>>
>>17750669
When attractive guys are awkward it's cute, when ugly guys are awkward it's disgusting and embarrassing
>>
Females; if you're into a guy but found out he's a virgin (for non-autistic reasons of course) would your views change?
>>
>>17750678
Let me reword that; if you have sexual interest in someone would finding out they're a virgin be a turn off?
>>
>>17750684
Nope
>>
>>17750684
No.
But I'm a virgin too soo y'know.
>>
>>17750684
No. Especially if I knew them well already.
>>
>>17750712
how old are you?
>>
>>17750678
>for non-autistic reasons
Such as?
>>
>>17750719
Not that anon but ascetic life style of a scholar might be one of them.
>>
>>17750719
Focusing on work, friendships, schooling, etc kept me a virgin
>>
>>17750718
52 this year.
>>
>>17750718
Im 19
>>
>>17750738
Can't tell if trolling but giving the benefit of doubt; You mind me asking why you stayed a virgin so long?
>>
>>17750745
I spend time focus on work, friendships, schooling, etc.
>>
>>17750645
I kept asking her but she just keeps quiet
I'll try again i guess
It just freaks me out when she stares blankly into space
>>
>>17750728
That's an autistic reason.
>>
>>17750718
This >>17750738 isn't me.
>>17750742 this is.
>>
>>17750756
It's funny since a normal person never uses the term autistic to refer to ascetic scholars. Only here on 4chan - autism central we see such words being used so arbitrarily.
>>
General question
So i've been talking to this girl for about a month and a half, and we both have feelings for eachother. However, we are taking it slow and not labeling each other boyfriend and girlfriend yet. Now thats all fine and dandy. When I met her, she had like barely just broke up with her ex-bf because of the distance. The thing is, today I looked up both of their twitters, and the guy still is into her. in the past two weeks, he still RTs pictures of her, calling her perfection, and two weeks ago he was talking about how he couldn't wait to hang out with her on the weekend, when she had told me she just went to visit her family that weekend. On Election day, they were RTing each others tweets. The question is, am I overthinking any of this? I can't help but feel they both still want to be together. I also kind of feel like she's just using me as an emotional outlet, and the second that she can get back together with that other guy, she will.
>>
>>17750762
So you want dick or no?
>>
>>17750801
> two weeks ago he was talking about how he couldn't wait to hang out with her on the weekend, when she had told me she just went to visit her family that weekend.

I am fairly sure she's still with him.
>>
>>17750805
Sure.
>>
>>17750810
This, even if not it's a schemey thing to do
>>
File: 7gbGxWB.png (711KB, 945x552px) Image search: [Google]
7gbGxWB.png
711KB, 945x552px
>>17750235
I'm conflicted. Looks like the girl needed fucking help, as she irresponsibly dated a horny Chad. She stared at you like a call for help, my dude.

In terms with your relationship with your GF, doing something like this will create a seed of dought for your GF, as she questions wether or not you've even given her any actual attention. Talk to her about what happened is what I can say.
>>
How should you feel after you dragged out a relationship for an extra 2~ years that you should've ended right then and there?

She cheated on me, so I cheated on her in retaliation and I never got over her cheating on me, and could never trust her again despite trying.

I feel like shit for dragging it on so long and wanting it to work.
>>
>>17750354
Apoligize and don't/never be an asshole. She did that to impress you.
>>
>>17750842
>>17750810
So he posted that on October 25, and on Halloween she told me that she liked me and wanted to cling onto me.
Fuck it, you guys are right, but what do I do? Do I slowly distance myself? Do I confront her about it?
>>
>>17750857
I'd talk to her.
If you're right you should dump her, if you're wrong she'll dump you.
But it seems pretty fucking sketchy.
>>
>>17750876
But how do I bring it up? I don't want to just say "oh so i dug around twitter till I found you and your "ex"-boyfriend"
>>
>>17750883
"I was looking at your tweets and I read this. It made me feel uncomfortable. Can you explain me what happened?"

It is all public. You're not stalking her and going through her trash. If she didn't want you to find out about something she shouldn't have put it online.
>>
>>17750857
Confront her. Don't attack her or bombard her, but just casually bring it up. When she denies what you're saying - pull up the tweets and point out the 'coincidental' timing of them. When she denies that, point out all the re-tweeting. When she says that's not big a deal, drop the truth bomb on her: That being in contact with an ex is not normal, unless there are children involved.
>>
>>17750410
You should pretend to be her sex thrall.
Sounds hot af desu.
>>
>>17750876
If she dumps him over something like that then good riddance. If you're being a shady mo fo, then you deserve to be put on the spot about it. She is in the wrong doing that stuff; him snooping is just him protecting himself.

Don't settle for people who are shady. They'll give you herpes or some shit, man.
>>
File: roman.jpg (90KB, 400x358px)
roman.jpg
90KB, 400x358px
>>17750890
>>17750892
Alright, thanks my dudes. You haven't steered me wrong before in these threads, and I have asked for advice ALOT in regards to this girl in the past 2 months here on /adv/
>>
Question for ladies, I work for AA so I have free flights international and domestic. How early is too early to take a girl on a random flight to London or something for the weekend all things considering.

Also, would it come off as too forward if I tried to use my free flights to pick up girls? Obviously an international flight as a first date isn't typical... But given it's free... Idk. Would it be weird? I take trips every weekend so it just doesn't really seem weird to me personally since it's what I'd do anyway.
>>
>>17750898
He isn't snooping tho. Going through someone's twitter is hardly snooping.
I mean - I do expect a guy I just met to look at my shit on social media. Which is one of the reasons why I don't use them.
I think she's acting shady and he should totally bring it up. But it's easy for an argument like this to slip in the "YOU DON'T TRUST ME" territory, which is never the best for a relationship.
>>
>>17750910
Maybe as a first date is kind of exaggerated.
You'd still pay for hotels, meals and all and it's a bit of a big expense as a first date. Also - typically you don't know each other that well when you start dating, and I wouldn't leave for a weekend trip with a guy I hardly know. Romantic if it goes well, yes. But if it gets awkward it is REALLY awkward to spend two days with someone I don't like.
I'd accept that sort of gift after a couple of months of dating. Or earlier if you'd let me pay for shit.
>>
The classic question, to both genders.
How often to you masturbate?
>>
I'm a bit of a sperg.

Women where are you most comfortable having guys hit on you?

I have no friends so I don't go out
>>
>>17750933
Female. 2-5 times a week according to how horny I am.
I usually have sex every other day with my boyfriend.
>>
>>17750926
Hmm alright. I didn't really consider the price of hotels since they aren't really that expensive.

I guess my biggest concern is I don't want her to feel like I'm snubbing her if I go on a weekend trip and don't invite her. She's definitely going to know about my trips within the first month.... Maybe I'll try inviting her and let her pay for her hotel cost? Idk.. Don't want to seem cheap either.

I might just hold off and not go anywhere at all until the relationship is a couple months old like you said...

Thanks for the reply.
>>
Girls? >>17750655
>>
>>17750942
It really depends on the person - some girls will feel like princesses, I personally would feel a bit overwhelmed.
I don't like people paying for my things in general, so the idea of someone spending, I don't know, 200$ on me on a first date feels really overwhelming.
I especially hate this kind of thing early in the relationship because I feel like you're expecting me to fuck you because you're nice to me. Which puts me off immensely.

>I don't want her to feel like I'm snubbing her if I go on a weekend trip and don't invite her.
I generally don't mind if the person I am dating has a life, especially if he's doing fun shit that he can tell me about.

But, really, it depends on the person.
I'd love to date someone who travels a lot and would bring me with him, but it is a bit risky in general.
>>
>>17750942
>I might just hold off and not go anywhere at all until the relationship is a couple months old like you said...

Yo... not the person you were reponding to (or a chick)... but dude...

The fact that you actually travel a lot is a plus and makes you look more interesting... Don't turn that in to a minus by putting your normal life on pause every time a woman so much as glances as you. That just makes you look desperate/pathetic if they realize that's what's going on.
>>
File: 5251151212312313.jpg (12KB, 249x213px) Image search: [Google]
5251151212312313.jpg
12KB, 249x213px
Help!

How the fuck do I ditch my girlfriend's annoying as fuck friend?

>Girlfriend has this friend
>She's annoying as FUCK
>Says nothing but memes
>Has a problem with EVERYTHING
>Huge feminist
>Third wheels us to the fucking max
>Randomly shows up on our dates
>Girlfriend thinks it's completely fine

I've tried speaking to both of them alone at different times and nothing has changed, I told my girlfriend that her friend is driving me fucking nuts and she just shrugged and said "I don't see it" and I tried talking to her annoying friend about giving me and my girlfriend more alone time and she said "She doesn't seem to mind me being there, don't be sexist" are her exact fucking words

What the fuck do I do now?
>>
>>17750910
Kind of an aside but how the fuck does that work? I thought getting your passport, insurance, and all that jazz in order took time for an international flight. Surely you can't just decide to go one weekend.
>>
>>17750381
Not grossed out but I do hate it.
>>
how do i get a prettier girlfriend? the one i have is ok but shes a bit large and not really taking dieting seriously
>>
>>17750961
I'll probably just play it by ear and invite her if she hints at it. As the other anon said, no reason to put my life on pause.

>>17750980
You're right, I appreciate the honesty. If she gets upset during the first month I probably don't want to be with her anyway.

>>17750991
I already have my passport and my job covers any traveling cost. The only downside is all my flights are standby. I do have to pay some taxes though. $160 for a flight to England for example. It's not that bad. I make 92k at this job and I'm a single guy who lives in an apartment so I have a bit of spare cash. Not trying to brag, just to put it in perspective.
>>
>>17750933
Femanon here. I've done it like 3 times in 5 years. I don't usually feel the need and, to feel like doing it, I have to be waaaaay too horny. So, I almost never do it.
>>
>>17750933
As a guy I used to do it 3-4 times a week. Recently I started to avoid porn and racy shit and I've found that unless I deliberately stimulate myself I almost never get aroused. Currently at 6 weeks without wanking and I feel almost no urge to do so. It would be nice to have a gf to sleep with though, but fantasy must remain fantasy.
>>
>>17751004
If you only date a girl for her looks, you'll end up becoming bitter like every other fuck on this board. If your current girl isn't a slut, is mentally capable, no children, not a welfare queen; I suggest you just walk her until she's the size you want.
>>
>>17750990
Jesus dude I'm sorry, if your gf doesn't see the issue with her friend I'm afraid she will most likely never will.
>>
I acted clingy/needy to the point of looking desperate with my ex bf. Did I fuck up?
>>
What's the minimum amount of texting/calling/etc. you can have in order to maintain a relationship? My girlfriend has recently gotten a lot more quiet and it makes me think she's just fucking with me or something worse, but every time I see her in person she acts really sweet and it makes me think I'm just being insecure.

Recently our relationship got a lot more serious so it could just be that she doesn't bother with the constant communication because she knows I'm not going to run away anytime soon. But I've only dated really clingy girls so in my experience if a girl doesn't want to talk every day it means she probably just doesn't give a fuck or she's fooling around or some shit (even though she doesn't seem like the kind of girl who would risk that much, and even still it's early enough in the relationship where she could just give me the straight dump anyway if she wasn't interested and it wouldn't be a huge deal). Idk. Tell me how relationships can work without constant communication?
>>
>>17751095
Yes
>>
>>17751035

Ah fuck, that's not what I wanted to hear but you're most likely right, they've been friends if not best friends for years, we've only been dating for about a year now, but it's just been recently her friend has gone into maximum overdrive with the memes and being annoying as fuck

Imagine Rosie o'donnell only about 100 pounds more fat and on crack cocaine, and that's her friend.
>>
>>17750933
Female. Like a few days a week. Depends on how horny I am and where I am in my cycle. Most shortly before my period.
I don't feel a pressing need as such but it's fun so yeah.
>>
>>17751095
Seems like a lot of guys will straight up leave a girl for being too clingy, although I've always preferred relationships with a girl who is a little needy. But not to the point where it seems like I need to call the police. What exactly did you do?
>>
>>17750235
>I noticed she crossed and uncrossed her legs
>I looked at the area between her legs
>our eyes met

Did she have eyes in her cunt?
>>
>>17751104
It's weird if you don't make at least 30 texts each, every day. If you text more than that then calls aren't as important, since you still communicate anyway.
Don't think it's weird if you don't hear from her in over an hour, no matter what Hollywood tries to sell you people actually don't think about their partners every minute of the day, especially after the first 6 months of a relationship when your hormones cool down. She's probably just busy with whatever (job/college/school/etc.).
Basically, you can still have a good relationship even if you call each other only once a month, as long as you see each other and text each other often.
>>
>>17751121
fuck, my sides
>>
>>17751114
I would text him from time to time, like 2-3 a month, seeking for answers. I invited him to hang out twice, he refused telling me he'll visit me when he is less busy. I would ask him for explanations and other shit when he didnt really want to talk about it. I would tell him i miss him and that I still have feelings for him.
>>
>>17750933
Female, depends, sometimes several times a day, sometimes it's been months that I haven't done it
>>
Girls and guys

Why is it that everytime I've ever had sex I feel guilty afterward? Even with this girl I really like. I just feel overwhelmed with guilt
>>
Girls

Masturbation questions

>Are you always naked when doing it?
>Do you watch porn? (if so what kind)
>Do you grab one boob and fondle it during?
>>
>>17751256
1) Never naked unless I'm doing it in the shower, obvs.
2) when I'm doing it in the shower I don't ever use or need it. Out of the shower though I almost always need porn. Gangbangs and double penetration get me off fastest. Also into age differences, interracial, and incest stuff.
3) No.
>>
>>17751124
Yeah that's what I'm saying. We used to send each other texts all the time but it's dried up completely in the past couple weeks or so, even after I explained my concern and told her I'm having second thoughts since it just seems so fishy to me. But she's telling me that's just how she is and I know she's really stressed out and probably does want to be left alone, but to what degree? I just don't know what to do.

>>17751148
Oh so you mean you're trying to get back with him. If he's refusing to see you then just take it as a definitive sign that he's not interested for now. You're completely allowed to stay in touch as a friend, and maybe be a LITTLE flirty, but he can't know what he's missing out on unless you flip the tables on him and show him he's not worth your love unless he's putting in something. It's totally a game, but you don't deserve to have your affection wasted, and from personal experience the only ex I've ever gotten back together with played me like a fiddle with that shit.
>>
>>17750933
Guy.

I used to do it like 5 times a week.

Now I'm seeing a girl once a week for sex and so I do it once a week.
>>
I'm a normally endowed male.

What's a new fun thing I can do with my girlfriend? She blows me without condom and sex with condom and we have sex mainly in missionary but also doggy and cowgirl. I enjoy it but I'd like to try some new things too. Any suggestions are welcome.
>>
>>17751312

buttstuff
>>
I was just hanging out with a girl I'm seeing and she said she was insisting I never had this bumper sticker that's been on the back of my car for months, so jokingly I was like "Which one of us is crazy?" and she got so mad at that remark she wanted to kick me out of my own car and make me walk home. Like I can see how that could be offensive, but I feel like she took me way too seriously. Is she overreacting or am I an asshole? I really wasn't trying to imply she was crazy because she didnt see my bumper sticker, I just wasn't thinking and it came out of my mouth.
>>
>>17751256
>Are you always naked when doing it?
Never. I am always wearing t-shirt and panties.
>Do you watch porn? (if so what kind)
Yes, most of the time.
I usually watch anal sex/play (fingering and rimming especially), lesbian sex, rough sex, femdom, boring normal sex. I am pretty picky with porn tho - I dislike bimbos and fat girls. I dislike all porn with non-white people, I dislike bad acting, I dislike people who talk too much.
>Do you grab one boob and fondle it during?
Nope.
>>
Why do women send mixed signals?

I met and slept with this girl for a few days. I felt an immediate connection and over the course of that time began falling for her. She clearly liked me too from her behaviour, what she said and the amount of time we spent together.

But she suddenly goes cold on me for a few days and when I finally text her if she's OK and still interested she says she was very busy. Which is fair enough. We end up texting today for two hours. But most of her replies seem distant and cold. And she never gives me a clear answer over whether she still wants to see me. At the same time she brings up a place we spoke about going for a trip together. And when I ask her if she needs another week to sort her stuff out before she can see me she says that "maybe she's going to be free this weekend ;)".

I'm not good at this shit and she knows it, so I'm confused as hell. Before, she was always so enthusiastic and would start conversations herself but now it's just me doing all the work. And yet she keeps dropping hints that she might see me earlier, or would go away with me together.

Help a retard man out. I have no idea if she's that busy, testing me or telling me to fuck off.
>>
I found out the guy I am dating is bi, and has a thing for trans and cross dressers.
I don't mind it, I have no reason to think he cheated on me and I know he's very attracted to me. He hasn't mentioned it this far.
How do I handle it? Do I keep pretending I don't know anything or what?
>>
File: 1390257690395.gif (2MB, 412x229px) Image search: [Google]
1390257690395.gif
2MB, 412x229px
>>17751401

>Why do women send mixed signals?

We can't tell you why "women" do anything. Women aren't a hive mind. They're all separate individuals with separate consciousnesses that do different things for different reasons.

>I'm not good at this shit and she knows it, so I'm confused as hell

I think you need to get this idea out of your head that relationships are supposed to have this convenient arch that ties together all the loose ends and makes sense all the way through.

Maybe she liked you at first and just got bored. Maybe she wakes up and feels like seeing you, goes to sleep and wakes up the next day feeling like she wants to be alone. Maybe she slept with you, hung out in the cutesy honeymoon phase and now thats its transitioning into something consistent and intimate she's just getting turned off.

Happens all the time. You're asking the wrong questions. Stop asking yourself why she does what she does and ask yourself what your boundaries are and what you want out of this relationship.

If you clearly dictate what it is you want to her and yourself and she does not meet those expectations then all you have to do is say bye and move on. Figuring out why someone does what they do won't change anything. Life is not a simple metric. People aren't always going to make sense.

All you can do is be clear and honest with yourself because you can't always depend on people to be clear and honest with you. Take this situation into your own hands and make a decision, stop waiting for her to decide what she wants.
>>
>>17751443
I wasn't even the guy who posted that question but I really needed to hear this. Thanks anon.
>>
File: loudsweating.jpg (61KB, 1440x811px)
loudsweating.jpg
61KB, 1440x811px
How does one go about asking their partner to certain sexual things without coming off creepy?
>>
how long do you guys like to make out for? I find it gets kinda repetitive after few minutes and I don't know if I should be the one initiating the next thing or just let her lead?
>>
>>17751256
Barely ever naked, unless I'm in the shower/bath.
I rarely watch porn, not a huge fan really. If I do it's slow, sensual stuff. Most porn seems to be geared towards guys, which isn't my thing.
I do play with my boobs yeah. Or nipples rather.
>>
>>17751443
Thank you. That's not exactly what I wanted to hear but it might be what I needed to be told.

To clarify, the tone of my message is probably not in line with what I feel. I'm not particularly angry, but rather sad and confused.

I can't make her like me, but I'm trying to find a way to get her to clarify her feelings. I'm ready to respect her decision, but I struggle to cope with non answers. I was going to send her a long text last night, asking if I she wants me gone or not, but as I was writing it she began talking to me again. So while I'd love to be direct with her, I fear that doing so will ruin whatever chances remain for a relationship.

Overall I just feel confused. Sex means a lot to me on an emotional level, despite being a guy. I feel like at the very least I am owed some clarification over whether she would like to continue this or not. Is it entitled of me to think this way? Generally I don't think people I date owe me anything. But having sex completely changes that equation in my eyes.
>>
>>17750933

used to be every other day but now taking my SSRI maybe once or twice a week. I just don't have the urge anymore which is actually kinda nice because it frees me to focus on other things (I also last longer)

I often read guys here saying they do it 3-5 times a DAY which is like unfathomable to me but is that the norm and there's something wrong with me???
>>
>>17751467
I struggled with this one for a good while. I think if you learn how to use your hands (your whole body really) making out doesn't really ever get repetitive. Massage those erogenous zones, reach under her shirt, in her pants, etc. but don't try to go all the way, just keep teasing her like you're about to start getting freaky and then pull back. Throw a little tongue in sometimes, kiss/nibble on her neck/ear. Think of it like learning the controls for a fighting game, you get better by experimenting with different combos and variations and then you find out you still suck after your little sister kicks your ass
>>
>>17751495
Yes! Exact situation I'm in. Wait, are we doing the same girl? That would explain a lot
>>
>>17750933
Guy. Every damn day, lest I get horny in class.
>>
>>17751522
SSRIs kill your dick... and once a week is an awfully low dosage schedule for almost any condition you'd foresee taking antideps for.
>>
>>17751542
I'm pretty sure the once a week is how often he wanks, not how often he takes his meds
>>
>>17751411
>How do I handle it? Do I keep pretending I don't know anything or what?

Does it matter to you? No. So why are you even thinking or asking about it?

>>17751201
>Why is it that everytime I've ever had sex I feel guilty afterward? Even with this girl I really like. I just feel overwhelmed with guilt

This is a question for your therapist. Generally this is a product of repression, dissatisfaction with ones self, or some other sort of deep rooted fear that you need to work out.
>>
>>17751284
Would you suggest not contacting him at all for an extended period of time?
>>
>>17751542
I'm have a problem where my body is constantly horny, but my mind isn't. I resent having to masturbate or nag for sex when I'm mentally not in the mood.

My question is, will SSRIs kill my physical horniness or my mental. The first would be great, but the second even more of a disaster.
>>
I caught a girl taking a "discrete" picture of me during class, she hangs out with a different group of people and we hardly interact with each other.

I wasn't doing or had anything out of the ordinary with me, can I take this as a sign of interest?
>>
Girls,
How do I increase the amount of girls orbiting me? I have a lot of female friends, a couple I've dated or fucked. Most of them got into serious relationships and now there are only a couple orbiting me. How do I get more orbiters? New girls seem to be put off by the girls around me and soon leave, also I suspect some of the girls in my circle are telling girls not to hook up with me. What do?
>>
>>17751256
Never naked. Too much work to take everything off and then put everything back on.
No, porn does nothing for me. Fanfiction 99% of the time.
Yeah, usually. The bigger one.
>>
>>17751565
I suggest that you not contact him for as long as it takes for you to get over him. I know that's probably not what you want to hear but it truly is the best solution for you. You need to keep a clear head about how much you're worth and he needs to know that you're not someone who's just at his beck and call whenever he wants it.

I do know that feelings are complicated and this is a monumental task I'm asking of you, so the less ideal but still practical solution would still be relatively similar: simply do anything to plant the idea in his head that you're over him. Cutting contact for an extended period is obviously a pretty decent start. If he still hasn't initiated contact with you after a while then he's likely still not interested, but your last-ditch effort is simply to remind him that you exist. So if you re-initiate contact don't demand answers or make ultimatums or come on to him at all. Just let him think you're being friendly and you were bored at the moment or something. I guarantee if he doesn't have anyone else in his life the idea of getting back together is going to become much more appealing to him.

Regardless just do what you can to find a sense of fulfillment and purpose without him. It's much easier than it sounds but you just have to respect yourself and know that you are not the least bit obligated to wait around for anyone to move forward with you.
>>
>>17751631
excuse me, much *harder than it sounds
>>
>>17751563

>question for your therapist

I don't feel comfortable talking about sex to my therapist
>>
>>17751631
Thank you for the long post, it helped me realize how really lost I was. I just need to let go and move on even though it's going to be difficult.
>>
>>17751640
>I don't feel comfortable talking about sex to my therapist

Errr.... Then you either need a different therapist, or you need to start opening up...

Feeling guilty after sex is NOT a normal or healthy reaction. It is a sign that something is wrong in your personal mental welfare
>>
Girls if you're an extremely busy person in general, is a text from your boyfriend once a day too much? Especially if you never start the convos. At what point does it become too much?
>>
How do I stop being so clingy?
I really feel like its driving my current gf away but I just don't know how to stop
>>
Girls should I ask for a kiss before doing it? Talking about the first kiss. Assume we've been going out for a while.

I've always heard no but all this progressive women shit has got me insecure and I feel like someone is gonna scream sexual assault if I just go for it.
>>
>cute girl sits next to me on the second day of class
>asks me where i got the notes from
>i tell her, nothing happens

>next class
>she's sitting in the same spot, keeps checking behind to see if im coming
>sit right next to her
>panics and calls her friend for some reason
>looks at me like "wtf" when I just leave class without doing anything

>always sit together in the coming weeks but nothing happens

>midterm comes
>exam is in a completely different place
>she comes and sits RIGHT NEXT TO ME even though i was in a weird corner, and there were tons of empty spots

fugggg i really need to talk to her but she either skips the next class when i decide to approach, or pretends to be busy on her phone. and right now it's reading week as well. what should i do?
>>
>>17751652
Glad to help. Its always hard. I know exactly how you feel.
>>
>>17751835
man up

you know you'll regret it if you don't do anything so just say hi and ask her if she wants to get coffee sometimes
>>
>>17751818
If the text is actually ABOUT something, then sure.
A daily "just thinkin of u cutie ;)" gets old fast.
>>
>>17751841
i know, it's already 2/3 months into the term... why did i hesitate :(
>>
What is it like to be in love with someone?
>>
>>17751817

I don't feel comfortable talking about sex with anybody Tbh...

That's why I asked here..
>>
I got in a bit of a car accident yesterday with this girl and she seemed nice from the smalltalk we had while exchanging info. I have her number for "insurance" purposes. Would it be weird to try to talk to her this way?
>>
>>17751542
see >>17751545

also i have no trouble getting hard when i get into it, it just takes longer to finish which is added bonus for me because i used to have PE

>>17751570
For me it takes care of both. I'm still interested in sex but I don't think about it as much or feel that physical urge when I'm by myself
>>
>>17750153

Girls how do I ask you for nudes without being weird

How do I ask you if you want to fuck without being weird

How do I ask you on a date without being weird

answers to any of these appreciated
>>
File: ghfgh.png (778KB, 547x688px) Image search: [Google]
ghfgh.png
778KB, 547x688px
For women

If you're a girl who gets spooked when you're getting close to a guy and run away/detach. Is there a way to get through to you? Or should I just fucking give up?

I'm fucking going crazy over this girl. things were great, now she ends things and says she can't get close and open up. but admits she has feelings for me.
>>
>>17751825
> Assume we've been going out for a while.

a while is far too long of time already if you still haven't made out with her. The hell have you guys been doing all this time? If she is attracted to you she's not going to resist. Trouble is the longer you wait the more awkward and weird it's going to be for the both of you and she will see you as a beta cuck for not taking the initiative and send you into the friendzone realm
>>
Why would this girl from tinder go on a coffee date with me , talk for an hour , agree to another date, and text me after that she had a good time. Removed me from snapchat and then shit talk me on Twitter which I casually found while researching her before I went on the date because fuck crazies from tinder. What the actual fuck?
>>
>>17751976
What did she say?
>>
>>17751932

is this a guy or a girl

grills PLEASEHELP
>>
>>17751982
That she just went on a date with one of the weirdest people she has ever met
>>
This might seem like a retarded question, but I'm a shy beta virgin.

Do guys like it when you compliment their dick? Like in bed and stuff.

fml
>>
>>17752049
Genitals are ugly. Complimenting genitals can be weird, like "wait just how many have you seen where you can make a comparison about mine?"

It most likely won't hurt, but the experience is more comment-worthy than the parts involved.
>>
>>17752049

yes tell them their penis looks big and feels good in your mouth
>>
>>17751976

Not a chick... but it kind of sounds like you weirded the fuck out of her, so she agreed to another one either just to extricate herself more easily and safely in case you were a bomb of crazy waiting to go off, or because you asked in a hella awkward way where the only thing she could say without being more awkward was yes.

Chill out though dude, is what it is

As an aside: Do people nowadays really normally research other people before they go out? Sounds kind of boring to me.
>>
>>17750153
I'm a lonely virgin, bottom line. I'm an adult now and I just graduated high school. How do I make friends? Where would I go? I'm going to college soon so that should help but as it stands I'm lonely. Where do Adults go to make friends? How do I approach new people?
>>
how do you act around people who dislike you?

there are 2 girls in my uni club that randomly decided to bitch about me. i didnt even hear it from them, but through my mutual friends (so i dont even know if im supposed to know they hate me or not). the worst part is all my friends are friends with them, so its awkward when theyre being friendly with my friends and ignoring me.
i dont want to hate them, or them to hate me. what does one do in this situation?
>>
>>17752049
don't say corny stuff like cute, adorable and such.
Say bold things like huge, it feels good, is tearing me apart, I want it inside me, fuck me, don't pull it out.
Mind you he would thing you are a huge slut for saying most of those so I would give it a couple of months before starting saying some of them. Start with the mild ones and move up from there.
>>
>>17751848
You think about them all the time and when something makes you feel good/happy you wish they would be there with you so they could feel good/happy as well.
>>
I went out to bars tonight, and confirmed what I am increasingly aware of: that I'm a shy beta pussy that can barely talk to girls, let alone dance with them. This realization over the course of the last few months has sent me spiraling into self-loathing.

1) My biggest insecurity is being a creep. How do I avoid being weird/a creep in these sorts of bar/cub situations?

2) How do I find pride in myself? Between this and being rejected from a bunch of internships, I don't feel like I have anything to be happy about.

tl;dr - how do I stop being a self-loathing, shy, robot?
>>
Are virgin girls still -really- virgins if they've used dildos?
>>
>>17752325
Are men still virgins if they fuck onaholes or sex dolls?
>>
>>17752142
Adults go to the bar and parties and shit. But you're not there yet. You're still in college. Find some clubs and organizations in your college. Talk to people in class, ask about assignments or whatever to them to break the ice.
>>
There's this girl I've been dating that sucks at communicating. She always has dry responses to everything and usually avoids anything further than small talk. For example
>she asks about my week
>tell story of what happened over weekend
>"oh lol nicee"
>conversation ends there

I know she likes me, she's just never been with anyone before so she's tremendously nervous. Or maybe she just likes listening to me talk and doesn't want to contribute. I mean she's really cute and has a lot of similar interests but I worry this will lead to communication problems later. Feels like I'm just talking to a wall a lot of the time.

How do I fix this?
>>
>>17752325
Yes. That's like saying you're not a virgin if you've masturbated.
>>
>>17752346
why didnt you ask about her week?
>>
>>17752382
I did. That was just an example of how she generally responds to my talking.
>>
@Dudes

Would you be horribly offended if a girl told you to "just try harder" to not cum so quickly?

I'm in a long distance relationship with a dude right now. We see each other every month, but I've never had actual sex with him because he is "so sensitive down there" that he ejaculates if I do so much as lick the sides of his dick for 2 seconds. He told me that trying actual intercourse isn't even worth it because he wouldn't be able to last at all.

It's really frustrating because after we spend a month sending dirty texts to each other I just want his goddamn dick inside me. But he's not even willing to try, which is why I'm frustrated enough to tell him he needs to 'just try harder.'

Is there a more tactful way for me to approach this issue? Either way I want to express the idea that my sexual needs aren't being met.
>>
>>17752423
>Is there a more tactful way for me to approach this issue?
I'd probably express that you want to be able to have sex, and that you want him to figure out what's causing him to nut in seconds. The fact is that's not normal. I wouldn't just say "try harder" or whatever, but rather stress that you want something that he's not even willing to attempt.
>>
>>17750933
19yo female here, I do it 3-5 times a week. I have a lot of weird fetishes that you sometimes witness in everyday life so seeing that shit makes me horny enough to want to get myself off as soon as I'm alone.
>>
>>17750933
male 26
grad school pure math
masturbate twice everyday
>>
>>17751256
Never naked unless in the shower, but I will take my pants and underwear off if I'm using a dildo

Usually watch porn, kinky shit because I've been on this disgusting website since I was 13 and it influenced my sexuality

Nah, my boobs are weirdly non-sensitive. I will sometimes use my other hand to stroke my thighs though, since for some reason that's where all my nerves went. I once actually had an orgasm from my boyfriend just rubbing my thighs on a train, but that's a different story.
>>
>>17752423
You can try getting some desensitizing lube and see if that works.
>>
>>17752435
I tried that and it killed my boner
>>
>>17752433
>Usually watch porn, kinky shit because I've been on this disgusting website since I was 13 and it influenced my sexuality
you sound like my cousin
>>
>>17751583
I do this either to show my friends a strange dude is really hot or really weird.

Hopefully you know yourself well enough to decide which one is more likely.
>>
Whats the best way to last longer in bed?

This new girl Ive been sleeping with has completely thrown me off my game. Shes really small, and I have difficulty penetrating, and even then I struggle to get most of my dick in

Because of this penetration is basically just stimulating the head and its making me cum really fast, really bothering me

Ive been with girls before where Ive easily lasted much longer. Whats the solution?

I just wanna be able to thrust for longer
>>
>>17752425
I don't know how to bring that up in normal conversation, though. Like "oh cute picture of your dog, also can you go to a doctor and figure out why your dick is so overly sensitive?"

>>17752435
I could try it. Is that still usable with condoms?

>>17752442
I doubt I'm your cousin because all my cousins are evangelical Christians who probably aren't on 4chan.
>>
>>17751256
>when it's so hot that my clothes will get clothes and sweaty otherwise, and once in a while I have a rare moment when I just really want to feel myself up etc, 9/10 times I just take off my panties and pants
>sometimes, it's kink related stuff that's not sexy to think about if you're not into it, but I prefer to fantasize because it is typically both more intense for me and gives me a mellow fulfilled afterglow compared to feeling just slightly ashamed/grossed out after porn
>barely ever, no, I do like to press a hand down on my stomach (softly)... my nipples aren't crazy sensitive
>>
>>17752449
Vaginas differ in size, there's nothing you can do to change that your bodies fit this way together. If you're still very new to sex with her, it's possible that she will still relax more down the road (given that you're probably also on the side of uncomfortably big for her given your description) and this will make her a bit more accomodating.

Otherwise, your only option is stuff like numbing lube or wearing a condom if you don't already.
>>
>>17752452

Shes not very down with condoms. Every time we do it with one she stops halfway to take it off because she loves the feeling of no condom.

It is just a case of me being too big for her I think. I dont think shes uncomfortable with me inside her because she goes a bit crazy for it, and always loves it, but I just dont think she realises that Im barely halfway inside her before we run out of room
I was thinking of chilling things out between us anyway, just wandered what else I could do to keep my sexual stamina up
>>
Girls: would you rather a guy gets you off first then penetrates you until he cums?

Or do you prefer foreplay leading up to penetration, the guy cums, then he gets you off via whatever means after

This is assuming that you cant/dont orgasm from penetration
>>
>>17752457
Well, unless you're really significantly above average (like 7", don't let internet statistics fool you) she likely is just very small set and is used to guys not fully fitting inside of her.

Really can't think of much that would make a positive change for you. You don't want to permanently desensitize your dick just because you're currently sleeping with her. Kegels are supposed to work for stamina but I obviously have no personal experience with them and I think it's at least a semi-long term solution because it takes some time and commitment for them to pay off. And you can work harder to think of unsexy things but that doesn't exactly makes the overall experience better for you.
>>
>>17752458
Definitely would prefer he get me off first, because penetrative sex feels soooooooo so good after orgasm. Like really amazing. I feel bad that dudes can't experience the feeling.
>>
>>17752458
Personally I don't really care. I mean it sucks if the guy's not -willing- to make the effort before sex because it's never nice to feel like your pleasure is an afterthought. But I have multiple orgasms quite easily and if I am really into someone it takes at least two orgasms for me to settle down, especially when I am going to get stimulated again. Basically if I already came but then I'm getting fucked and further getting bothered, I'm not going to feel peaceful afterwards because I technically already came, I'm still riled up.

Having said that I have zero issue with finishing myself off before or after penetration as long as the man shows some involvement most of the time. Being physically and verbally encouraged to get myself there is actually one of my favorite things.

But obviously it's very subjective. Not even every girl likes masturbation that much... just my input. I do think the part where it ultimately matters more that the guy is willing to help you out and take shared responsibility for both of your pleasure is much more important than what exactly ends up going down, is something that is more common for women to feel.
>>
>>17751256
No (never done it in the shower)
Yes
No

As to what kind of porn, it varies, and I usually like specific videos, not the whole genre, but if I had to pick one it would be massages, both hetero and gay (but not the kind when they end up fucking like "oh yeah fuck me fuck me", I dislike that)
>>
>>17752461

Thats good to know and keep in mind

>>17752462

See I ask because my go to strat at the moment is foreplay followed by penetration to sort myself out, then I tend to finger her and rub her clit and whatnot until she cums, just because shes already expressed to me that she prefers clit stuff to getting off anyway and cant reach orgasm from straight penetration most of the time anyway

But thats an interesting idea about the fact that she might be riled up again from penetration if she orgasms first, so might have to test and see what she says
>>
so gf was angry because I did not listen to her and did something reckless, we argued for 30 minutes and ended up having sex for 1 hour, and it was very intense too.

Could this be a way to resolve conflict in the near future, when I do something to piss her off I would just start undressing and hug her?
>>
Girls, does a guy doing a nice gesture or grabbing your attention somehow ever make you realize you have feelings for them or is your mind generally already made up and unshakable?
>>
>>17752506
Yeah, until she breaks up with you without an argument.

You are not "resolving" conflict like this. You are blowing off steam and reconnecting after being angry with each other. It does not solve anything at all. If you want to create something lasting, it is important to finish arguments in a better place than you started them. Which means that you have compromised, or one partner explained their perspective in such a way that the other person goes "eh, if that's what it means/does for you, I can live with it", or someone apologized, whatever that really clears the air and touches upon the source of the conflict.

Anger sex is fun but it only solves the symptom itself, the anger. Next time you go against her advice and fuck up, do you really think that she's not going to remember this time? And then it will count twofold: not just that this is a pattern for you to behave like this, but also that you did not manage to talk it out like adults so she will have less faith in resolving it the second time.

>tl;dr it's fun but not remotely a solution for anything
>>
>>17752506

You should aim to resolve the issue at hand in the arguing session but yeah makeup sex is a great way to relieve the tension and make you both feel better and closer to each other after a disagreement

People get all riled up and tense from an argument so sex is the ultimate way to blow off steam and channel that angry energy into something good
>>
>>17752514
It's not black and white. You can think, for example, that a guy is cute, without giving him much thought because you don't think he looks at you that way. Then when you become aware that he does, you start considering him more seriously and becoming more aware of his overall attractiveness.

But I do think these "on the fence" situations are not the norm. And the better you know each other, the slighter the chance that she'll suddenly "realize" how she feels about you thanks to a grand gesture. The movies are NOT realistic in that regard.
>>
Is an Internet love worth traveling out of country for, ladies?
>>
>>17752521
Yes, why not? If I care about a person, why I wouldn't want to meet them.
I might be terrifyingly biased because I travelled out of the country to meet an internet friend, tho.
>>
>>17752514
No.
I usually make up my mind about someone being potentially interesting for me after our first couple of conversations. It might change over time, perhaps, but not because of a single nice gesture.
>>
>>17752518
>>17752519
I think I might be deviant but the sex is so much better when she's angry or upset with her flushed cheeks, watery eyes and her vagina also felt tighter and warmer, with more fluid? (not entirely sure about the white gooey thing)

>she breaks up with you without an argument
That'd suck. It will take a long time to find her replacement.
So I think I would try to come to an understanding with her after the sex (If she would let me inside her, great, if not..., well I hope it wouldn't come to this).
>>
>>17752506
Angry sex is great because it is an outlet for the tension. Instead of throwing things at each other, you fuck roughly.

Just solve the argument after. When you're done with sex, just cuddle against each other and talk about what was wrong, and find a solution.
>>
For guys and girls, my girlfriend of 2 years, wants a threesome with another guy (not anyone in particular), does this mean that our relationship is probably done for (in the sense that does she either find our sex life dull or she wants to sleep with other people and think that a threesome is the "right way" to do it, without cheating)
>>
I'd always catch this girl friend looking at me and when we make eye contact, she smiles instead of looking away pretending that she wasn't. It makes me weak as fuck. (FYI girls you should totally do this it works.)

The catch is, technically, I'm not single. Should I just act cold and oblivious and ignore her? I get guilty feelings and feel like a bad person. What do?
>>
>>17752550
>The catch is, technically, I'm not single
Can you explain this part in non technical terms?
>>
>>17752553
I'm in a dying and unhappy relationship after a lot of "breakups" between the SO and I, hence why I've been vulnerable to qt attacks from qts.
>>
File: IMG_3989.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3989.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>Meet girl through friend group year and a half ago
>Instant connection, start talking immediately
>When we all hangout we leave early to kiss/talk with eachother
>Texting from day in and day out, deep connection
>Tells me she likes me but can't get too close to anyone due to bad experience
>Say ok without ever telling her how I felt
>Over the next few months we talk here and there, sporadically get drunk texts from her at odd hours about her still liking me
>Time goes by, fall into a deep well of depression, anxiety, and DPDR like symptoms for months over family member dying
>Feel like I'm insane/slipping away, but the thought of her makes me happy
>We always talked but not as much, try again during summer
>Tells me she's talking to someone but isn't serious about it. We flirt a bit here and there
>See her at a party she threw 2 weeks back, stunned at how good she looks
>Hear her saying the story she told me to her friends
>Man up and carry on, I pretty much died and came back I can handle these feels
>Few days later decide fuck it, I like her I'm gonna tell her
>See her on snapchat in some random guys arms at a bar
>Crushed
>Prepared what I was gonna say, never sent it
>Invited to party again set a few weekends from now
>Just want to kiss her again, don't know how I'm gonna face this

What do? I lost myself pretty bad last year and found myself again, but this still stings as bad as ever
>>
>>17752562
to bee honest just dump your SO whether you're gonna go for this qt or not. it's gonna happen eventually so you might as well free yourself up sooner.
>>
>>17750153
So I was with this girl for the first time a couple weeks ago.

I love going down on girls and she had just given me a really great blowjob. I was kissing her all over and moving down over her body, over her neck and breasts and her stomach and then kissing her inner thighs and I was getting ready to dive in and she was really wet. Then suddenly she says "You don't have to do that if you don't want to". It kind of caught me by surprise and took me out of it and then we just sort of skipped that part and went on to have some great sex. We've been meeting several times for sex since then but I haven't been trying to initiate cunnilingus and she hasn't asked for it.

Did "You don't have to do that if you don't want to" mean that she doesn't want me to go down on her? Or does she want me to but she stopped me for some other reason, maybe she's insecure about how her pussy looks/tastes?
>>
There's this girl I know from the place where I study, I usually talk to her at the cafeteria. Ever since I told some details about my past life to her and her family she's been a lot more... affectionate. I get a lot of hugs from her and stuff like that. She really seems attached to me. From time to time she asks to hold my arm/hand like we're a couple.

She's been in a long distance relationship though for quite a while now as she told me, she has had some issues with that last month but 2 days ago she told me that her now ex boyfriend is sort of looking to get back together with her (a sort of "it's not like I want you or anything, I'm just friends with your family and I want to see you all but feel free to find someone else if you want" that she interprets differently).

In any case, the same day I was heading out with her and some other friends, one of them mentioned that I helped him out a lot and she smooched the fuck out of me just for that. I may be reading things wrong here, but is it normal for any girl at all to act like that towards someone she just met a month ago through her family members?
>>
At the store I saw a cute blonde through the aisle, she looks so cute and innocent, I stared at her for awhile, she smiled, oh gosh I thought to myself I will approach her, then at the pay counter I saw her whole body, she's wearing a really short shorts. It's ridiculous, shows off most of her thigh, if her shirt was a bit longer you'd think she's wearing no pants.
So I thought to myself there's no way this chick hasn't had a million or so dicks in her. Right? could a woman in that skimpy outfit only have had one or two sex partners? to me her shorts alone screams casual sex with friends every weekend. So when she walked towards me I made no move. Yet her smile was mesmerizing.
>>
>>17752458
I'd prefer to get off first.
I just get a lot more wet after I orgasm and it feels nicer. Also then when the dude is done he can just go to sleep and know we both got ours.
>>17752521
Yeah. I mean traveling is fun, traveling to see someone you really like is even better.
>>17752546
Nah, it's just like some guys dream of a threesome with two girls.Ofc. if she breaks up with you for not wanting it, then yes she is bored of you, but most likely it's just a fantasy she can live without.
>>
File: 1478875115330.jpg (113KB, 960x960px)
1478875115330.jpg
113KB, 960x960px
> We were waiting for her to get picked up to go somewhere for two days.
> She kept saying she would miss me and I replied the same.
> The car pulled up and she shook my arm and went to go inside.
> I didn't want to say goodbye with a handshake so I leaned in for a kiss.
> She dodged and said "No." as there were people in the car.
> I got pissy and turned around with the intent to walk away, but I really wanted to kiss her goodbye so I stood in between her and the car and put my hands on her shoulders.
> She said "Fine, here." and then kissed me, red as a tomato.
> I turned around to receive a phone call and when I turned to wave goodbye to them, she was looking away.

Did I mess up? Is asking for a goodbye kiss in front of some friends too much? I feel bad about getting upset...
>>
File: OU7GlZP.jpg (23KB, 640x480px)
OU7GlZP.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
Guys.

I was at a concert with my boyfriend. I saw this guy I was dating and chatted with him a bit. We went out for 5 weeks, 2 years ago, and broke up in good terms. We're in class together so we spend time together, and I mentioned him to my boyfriend before because I didn't want to hide anything.

My boyfriend has been acting weird since last night. He told me that "I never told him that M. (the guy I dated) was so handsome", and other petty shit like that.
Was I supposed to tell him that my ex is good looking? Did I fuck up?
>>
>>17752680
>I never told him that M. (the guy I dated) was so handsome

lol is that so
>>
>>17752680
He is afraid that you'll leave him. Regardless of how good the terms of breaking up were, it was someone you used to like. It's normal for him to feel afraid and uncomfortable. His pettiness is understandable, but being petty isn't good at all.
If you want to smoothen things out, go out of your way to let him know you adore him far more than your ex. It may seem dumb, as you're dating him and not you ex, but do something. For example let's say that your ex, him, and you are sitting on a bench. Sit on his lap and noticeably make the conversation between you and your ex shorter, or excuse him and you by shooing the ex away. If he's too blind to see that you do, you need to show him you actually care. Don't be angry with him. He doesn't hate you or your ex. He is worried, albeit without a reason, and you should take care of him.

P.S. Sorry about projecting
>>
>>17752684
Oh yeah, he's hot as fuck - easily the most handsome guy I've ever seen in real life.
I told my boyfriend "I dated one of my classmates for a short period, his name is M., we will spend time together sometimes - is it cool?".
>>
>>17752680
No, you're not required to go through all of your ex's and tell him how handsome each one of them is.

He's jealous. If you don't do anything about it it's probably just going to get worse. While you can do stuff to make him less jealous (make sure he knows how much you like him over other guys, stop seeing M.) it's a lot better if he just gets over it and starts trusting you. You need a lot of mutual trust in a relationship anyway.
>>
>>17752574
bump
>>
Girls and guys

I can't accept affection. I don't like the feeling when people are affectionate toward me. I really like my girlfriend, but when she does things for me, I can't understand why, and it makes me feel like I'm suppose to do even more for her. Sometimes when she tells me she loves me it makes me feel bad, because I feel like I don't deserve her love. I just don't understand. This happens with sex too

Anybody else experience this?
>>
>>17752696
Agreed. Jealousy is childish but powerful and mutual trust is better in the long run. I say, make him feel less jealous before telling him that you two should work on dealing with jealousy. Start by, I don't know, not speaking to each other for a day or something to show each other that you can trust without checking up on each other every so often in a day.
>>
File: 1448355136021.jpg (759KB, 1000x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1448355136021.jpg
759KB, 1000x1230px
>>17752695
I don't think I would ever get over the fact that both I and my gf perceive her ex as more attractive than me.

Luckily that never happens, the Gods made me good looking to balance my shallowness. But I don't see a resolution in this issue for your relationship.
>>
>>17752574
It'a "Don't lick it, pee goes out of there!" type of thing. Yes, she is embarrassed. Make extra effort to set the mood. During foreplay tell her how beautiful she is, how smooth her skin is, how great her lips taste etc. while moving downward and say that you want to do it to make her feel good.
>>
>>17752574
It can be any of those.

I'm at times embarrassed, but I don't really like receiving oral sex, have never orgasmed from it and have no interest in trying it more as of now. Imagine there's something that does nothing for you, but your partner does it for you. It kills the mood.

Anyway, even if was just embarrassment, I wouldn't put pressure in getting over it.
>>
>>17752694
I introduced him as my boyfriend and hugged him the whole time. We all had a pleasant chat about common interests, and laughed a lot. M. even texted me to tell me that my boyfriend seemed really cool and he was happy for me.
I try to be a pretty caring and loving girlfriend, I compliment him a lot. I understand that he's feeling jealous and uncomfortable, but what can I do? How do I fix something like this? Unless I throw acid at M's face I cannot fix how good looking he is, and I can't travel back in time and never date him.

>>17752696
I can't stop seeing M. because we're in the same class and we are in the same group in all our labs (not by choice, they make the groups in alphabetical order). I don't see him outside of university, and text him very sporadically just for university related stuff.
We broke up because he is a fuck up emotionally and I had no energy to deal with him. My boyfriend is an awesome person, probably the best guy I've ever met, and I've never been happier.
I just feel like whatever I do will just result in drama.

>>17752711
Don't get me wrong - my boyfriend is good looking and I really like him physically. But M. is literally my ideal guy. I'd choose my boyfriend over M any day.
>>
>>17752708
Do you feel inadequate?
>>
File: 1478877288763.jpg (113KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478877288763.jpg
113KB, 960x960px
>>17752740
Tell your boyfriend to work on jealousy. Promise you won't do anything to hurt him, even though saying that is redundant. He needs to find a way to rise above his insecurities. Also, don't make it about yourself even though it's easy to do so.
>>
Girls, how much do you value "sincerity" in a man -as in, telling things straight without drama, loops and whatnot?
>>
>>17752746

I don't know. I mean, I've improved myself a lot over the past year, and I made a great decision and I'm actually pursuing my dream career and I love it. But, when it comes to love/sex/romance/affection, I just have this overwhelming feeling that I'm not suppose to experience any of this. I feel so guilty when my girlfriend does sweet things for me. Or sometimes she'll talk lewd to me, and I can't understand why she would want me. I've even asked her before, and she gave me a ton of reasons. But it's like I can't accept it. I just have this feeling deep down in my gut that I'm not suppose to be in a relationship at all. I feel like I'm suppose to be alone. This has nothing specifically to do with my girlfriend. She's amazing. But, it's just like a overall feeling. It's like feeling of someone being affectionate toward me, or wanting sex with me is wrong.
>>
>>17752752
I don't really know what you mean. I personally don't like games like saying something is okay and then getting upset because I didn't guess that something was wrong and did something to make up for it and this and that. In that sense, I appreciate being clear a lot.
>>
>>17752752
A lot. A whole fucking lot.
I cannot deal with drama and passive aggressiveness.
>>
>>17752754
I suggest you let go and pretend you deserve every sweet thing that comes your way. Maybe you'll like it. If not, do what you can to stay happy, or to keep her happy. Whichever comes first.
>>
>>17752759

I don't know how to pretend that though..
>>
>>17752740
That's the kind of conversation you only need to have once and he's just being jealous and insecure beyond that. Hell my gf has some pretty good-looking dudes she's dated who I've met and all that I can think internally is "Nice, sucks that it didn't work out." And if she wants to get back with someone then she's not worth my damn time anyway. Dude needs to man up and move along.
>>
>>17752740
>But M. is literally my ideal guy.
despite what you say or do this comes through and you don't give your bf enough credit for being able to notice or yourself more credit for being able to hide it
>>
>>17752757

Something like offering an unpleasant opinion when asked to -without being offensive or rude- or defending one's different worldviews and beliefs.
>>
File: 1467613024449.jpg (21KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
1467613024449.jpg
21KB, 600x330px
>>17752740
> M. is literally my ideal guy. I'd choose my boyfriend over M any day.

haha ok.
I thank the God for never putting me in your bf's position. Ego and relationship don't mix well. If your bf chooses to preserve his ego after what he saw and what you said about your ex, your relationship is doomed regardless of what you do next. Some men are just like that, insecure, childish, prideful depends on the perspective. On the other hand he might get over it this time. But It will undoubtedly leave a crack, and make him a lot more susceptible to advances from any girl who strokes his ego, or genuinely likes him. Of course what makes a man cheat has many factors, but this could well be one of them.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1425402234453.jpg (50KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1425402234453.jpg
50KB, 640x636px
>>17752751
I was genuinely worried I fucked something up, I tried to be nice but I'm horrible with feelings, and I just couldn't figure out why he was so mad at me.

I'll try to talk to him later when he comes over. Thank you a lot.
>>
>>17752761
Got a blowjob in the morning?
Instead of feeling bad, enjoy the wetness then kiss her and tell her she's the best. Stuff like that.
>>
>>17752680
So you see an old bf at a concert you see everyday at school and speak with daily and run over to chat with him and you want to blame your bf for being a bit concerned? What was so important you couldn't wait till the next day to discuss with your ex?
>>
>>17752738
It's just that a lot of girls like it and whenever I go down on a girl and I hear her moan and feel her fingers sifting through my hair and her hands pressing my head against her pussy, that just turns me on a lot. I feel like she's missing out on something for no reason.

Would it be too much if I just straight up asked her about it? I have seen her pussy and I really like it. A pussy doesn't have to (and probably shouldn't) look like a porn star's surgically altered pussy.

Why are you embarrassed? Do you think that with the right guy you would not be embarrassed and you would be able to appreciate his efforts and maybe get so much into it that you could enjoy it?
>>
>>17752679
Bump.
>>
>>17752752
Sincerity itself, endlessly. Not interested in dating someone who cannot talk arguments through like a grown up, is not straight about what he feels about the relationship and expects from me and so on.

The whole "I have no filter I just give it to people straight"? No. Honesty =/= lack of tact or not knowing when your opinion/info has no added value.
>>
File: 1467682150081.jpg (30KB, 450x450px)
1467682150081.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
>>17752766
>I was genuinely worried I fucked something up
No, no you didn't do anything that could've been done better. It's all your bf's jealousy, childish behavior and insecurity. Only him can fix this, tell him to grow up and stop being jealous of your ideal guy.

Good luck
>>
>>17752680
Amazing to me that women don't think other people can see them as they drool over a guy
>>
>>17752768

It's hard for me to enjoy sex.. :/
>>
>>17750849
bump
>>
>>17751835
Be assertive.
>>
>>17752762
I don't want to get back with him, dear God. I dumped him as soon as I got to know him well.

>>17752763
>>17752779
Do I need to hide the fact that I think someone is good looking? If I had to describe my ideal guy physically, I'd basically be describing him.
I was being friendly, I am definitely not "drooling over him" - I see him every day, I dated him, I've known him for 3 years. I am "used" to him.
Beside this, I don't date guys just because they're hot and I definitely don't stay with guys just because I find them attractive.
M is very nice to look at, smart and funny as fuck, but absolutely a pain to deal with. When I got to know him well, I didn't like him as a person - arrogant, self-destructive, unable to care about others, an asshole all over.

>>17752765
I didn't tell him "M is better looking than you, now let me suck his dick while you watch". When he said "Oh you didn't tell me he was so handsome" I basically shrugged and made a joke.
I hope this won't lead to him cheating - cheating on a girl since she chooses you other some other guy would be pretty ironic.

>>17752769
Concerned about what?
We were in the same room. It'd be rude to pretend he doesn't exist. I said hi, introduced my boyfriend, and we (me, my boyfriend and him) talked about the band that was playing, and then about some common interest. Then I said that me and my boyfriend were going to grab a beer, said goodbye and minded our own business.
>>
>>17752789
Again you fail to acknowledge men cannot see a woman when they fawn over a guy. Of course they believe this is imperceptible but it is visible,

M is very nice to look at, smart and funny as fuck, this is what your bf got a front row seat to not the concert. You are more concerned what M may think than anything else, in fact M sent you a text afterward and you and he discussed your bf before you and your bf discussed M.
>>
>>17752789
>I am "used" to him
>If I had to describe my ideal guy physically, I'd basically be describing him

oh boy it gets worse and yet you have no idea why your bf may be a little insecure
>>
Girls, my girlfriend is still in touch with her ex mainly because he can't move on and still wants her back. He doesn't know we're together. My girlfriend occasionally tells me about him and the things he does and how it bothers her, but I'm a little surprised that she hasn't completely dealt with this yet. Should I say anything about this or just let things be?
>>
Should I string my ex GF along so that I can still get blowjobs on demand? I broke up with her, and she wants me back.
>>
>>17752804
>He doesn't know we're together
then OP she wants him to believe she is still available and all they are doing is working through what it will take to get back together.

She's not your gf but his and you are her guy on the side
>>
>>17752799
>Again you fail to acknowledge men cannot see a woman when they fawn over a guy.
I am not saying this. M was overall really attractive and that's why I agreed to date him in the first place.He didn't turn unattractive magically when we broke up.

>You are more concerned what M may think than anything else
I don't think so, I'm not here wondering about what M. think but I'm worried about my boyfriend being hurt.

>M sent you a text afterward and you and he discussed your bf before you and your bf discussed M.
I don't understand what's your point. The timing of the text means something to you? Do I have to discuss about the attractiveness of my exes with my current boyfriend?

>>17752801
>I am "used" to him
Maybe that's a bad choice of words. I meant that I don't find him so irresistible as I did at the beginning, I know he looks good but whatever, I'm used to spending time around him and rarely even think about how good he looks.

I understand why he is insecure, but I don't understand what can I do to fix this or if I did anything wrong.
>>
>>17752809
I should've been clear. He doesn't know we're together because we haven't really gone public. And she told me that she made it clear to him, but he was so emotionally devastated after the break up that he always came back crying and now she just puts up with it. And why would she be honest about this with me if she intended to go back and I didn't matter at all? Makes little sense.
>>
>>17752812
Men can see when a woman is admiring a good looking man same as a woman can see when a man stands there admiring a good looking woman. That is difficult to see and accept and normal for any partner to experience a bit of insecurity however in your case this guy happens to be an ex you see and talk to daily who you also hold out as your physical male ideal. That comes through loud and clear.

Oh, you don't chat with your ex just about university/class related stuff you discussed your bf with him. Well done. Actually it shouldn't matter what your ex thinks about your current bf but guess it makes you feel better he approves.
>>
Is it offputting for a guy to give his number to a girl?
>>
Women, why are must of you incapable of carrying a conversation in dating apps/Facebook/anywhere?
>>
>>17752812
>what can I do to fix this or if I did anything wrong
there is nothing you can do to fix this because what you are trying to manage is keeping your hot ex in your life (I am aware you are helpless to remove him because of school but baffled why you still have such a close relationship with someone you say is really a dick as an individual) and it not destroy new relationships.

You didn't really do anything wrong but could have been more tactful. Like in steer your bf away from your ex. Being rude to your ex would be minor in comparison but you chose him over your bf's discomfort of having you chat up your ex right in front of him.
>>
>>17752834
'Cause she's carrying on 200 other conversations with various levels of interest at the time.
>>
>>17752679
Shameless bump.
>>
>>17752812
Weird to me. I believe you don't want the ex for a bf again but you are concerned what he thinks of you, want to impress him and like his attention. Is he really that damn hot that you involuntarily do this?
>>
>>17752789
To sum it up, the facts of your situation is

(1)dated M

(2)consider him ideal physically

(3)broke up with him because of his personality

(4)stay friends with this "physically perfect" ex

(5)due to unavoidable circumstance, maintain frequent physical/close contacts with him (same class,etc)

(6)Finally your bf met M at this concert and saw your friendly chat with him, whom you consider funny and attractive.

The outcome is, your bf said things you considered "petty", such as how you never told him your ex is so handsome.

My opinions:
1. I don't know your personality, or what exactly happened, or whatever you tell yourself regarding M and your boyfriend, despite your bf's entirely different perspective. From a bystander viewpoint, understand that the combination of the 6 factors above makes your situation different from vast majority of other couples. Especially (2)+(4)+(5). This is like 90210/ Gossip girl tier drama.

2. Your bf's reaction, given all these 6 factors? Without (2) or (4) or (5) it is fair to call him insecure, but with all these together? they create doubts about (3), (3) by itself is already not very well defined, so I wouldn't be too quick to jump to the conclusion about the shortcomings of your bf's character.

3. Other anon's suggestion about letting your bf know you appreciate him is fine. But don't do this with the attitude that it is his shortcomings that motivate your effort (telling him to work on his jealousy is one example that I believe would lead to an argument - anyone would response to defend themselves you should've seen this countless times on 4chan).

Events like these are no one's fault, what you posted seem to imply you believe that either you did something wrong or the fault lies within your bf's character, you seem to response positively to posts that attack your bf's qualities before the 6 facts above are made known. That is what I've seen and I have no solution for it without offending you in some way.
>>
>>17752838
yes you shouldn't have forced the kiss in front of everyone. Problem is had she really wanted it you would not have had to force it.
>>
>>17752843
>you seem to response positively to posts that attack your bf's qualities before the 6 facts above are made known

well done anon and accurate summation
>>
>>17752128
Really just wanted to make sure her pictures were actually an accurate depiction of her which is why I got her snapchat. Her pics were in all the fat girl angles. But in person and via snapchat I found out she wasn't as fat as I had assumed when girls use those angles. However she added me back on snapchat today and blamed it on the app..... So I guess it was nothing
>>
>>17752835
> why you still have such a close relationship with someone you say is really a dick as an individual
We aren't close. We are in school together. He is with me in all our labs and we have classes and study groups together. I don't talk to him every day, or hang out with him, or text him, or anything.

>Being rude to your ex would be minor in comparison but you chose him over your bf's discomfort of having you chat up your ex right in front of him.
I didn't think I would cause my boyfriend discomfort.
First, this wasn't a long, troubled relationship with someone I deeply loved - we dated 5 weeks, didn't even fuck, broke up nicely.
Second, we happened to be in the same room, and I wanted to be decent and say hi like I would with any other person I know. We started chatting and it was enjoyable.

>>17752843
>stay friends with this "physically perfect" ex
>maintain frequent physical/close contacts with him
I didn't stay friends with him and we aren't close. We rarely talk if we don't have to, but obviously I can't just ignore his existence.
It wasn't me talking to M and my boyfriend staying in the corner. We all have interests in common, and my boyfriend and M did most of the talking. It is normal for me to stay and chat a bit with a person I know if we happen to be stuck in the same place together.

>they create doubts about (3), (3) by itself is already not very well defined,
How? I listed the reasons why I dumped him a few posts above.

>you seem to response positively to posts that attack your bf's qualities before the 6 facts above are made known
I don't think my boyfriend is wrong for feeling insecure and I'm not mad at him for that, I just would like to know what I can do to change the situation or if I have something to apologise for.
>>
>>17752859
>enjoyable
for you and your bf was miserable.
>>
>>17752863
It didn't seem like that. They laughed and the conversation between them was nice, they even did most of the talking.
>>
>>17752868
either you are over stating the comment from your bf that caused this thread or protecting your relationship with M. Which is it?
>>
>>17752876
At the concert he said "Oh you didn't tell me M was so handsome". I shrugged and made some stupid, cheesy joke about it, complimented him, and we had a fun night. After a couple of hours, he mentioned him a few times and made some weird jokes about how M is a better version of him (they're very similar when it comes to interests and sense of humour - we are all in the same field, have the same hobbies, like the same music, etc) and stuff like that. Then this morning, when I received the text from M, he said something like "I'm sure you and M were cute together".
My relationship with M is almost nonexistent, I talked to him like I'd talk to any other acquaintance if we were doing an activity together. I don't want to protect my relationship with him.
>>
>>17752847
i suppose
but am i at fault for wanting more than a handshake as goodbye?
>>
Why is it so common for men to have avatars of anime girls in forums, etc.?
Some say they are their "OC" but that makes it even creepier to me.
I think it's sexist and means they want to own women that exist only in their fantasies.
>>
I want to ask this girl I know from twitter out for drinks this weekend via DM. Girls, is this weird coming from a guy you've only met IRL once and only have a casual but pleasant internet relationship with?

BACKGROUND: So I met this girl briefly a few years ago, it was really just an introduction through a mutual acquaintance and I since forgot about her. She started following me on twitter out of the blue a few months ago. She always likes and retweets my stuff and occasionally we joke around back and forth. Then she added me on snapchat (snapchat ID is in my twitter profile). No sexy stuff, just average and innocent snaps from work and school and watching sports or whatever.

We've only had a few conversations but she's really cute and I feel like we're hitting it off. And I have nothing to lose, if she gets weirded out and blocks me it's not a huge deal, I barely know her.
>>
>>17752859
>I didn't stay friends with him and we aren't close

being close in a physical space then. Doesn't change much in my post really. The main point is it falls under the gray area of the unavoidable frequent contacts with ex viewed from your bf's perspective.

>I didn't stay friends with him
This is completely beyond my understanding given the texts exchanges between M and you about your bf you have mentioned before. I never text girls I'm not friends with. But let's not dwell on that.

The ill-definedness with (3) is that, breaking up because of personality is almost a universally classic reason, leaving it at that, but your description of him
>arrogant, self-destructive, unable to care about others, an asshole all over.
>smart and funny as fuck, but absolutely a pain to deal with
at the same time sound like description of a bad boy type, and break up is more often non-mutual than not. This is completely ill defined because there is no way a person like me or your bf can tell what actually happened, so of course we take your words for it, and I consider (3) by itself ill defined.

>I don't think my boyfriend is wrong for feeling insecure and I'm not mad at him for that

One could never come to this conclusion after reading your first few posts.
>>
Girls I get really anxious and jumpy around women, it's very noticeable and I came to accept I wouldn't really ever get to experience that side of life. Recently I got into drugs specifically speed which gave me the confidence to get on tinder and talk to girls, now I have a date in 2 days with a girl I think is cute and funny and we have really connected but I know I won't be able to face her sober infact I'll probably have to eat a ton to get the courage to even sit in a crowded restaurant is this whole thing retarded and should I call it off and go back to accepting my failure
>>
>>17752891
but you are justifying your continue relationship and continue to point to your bf with the problem. If that is what you believe, will change nothing with your current relationship with M (by the way him commenting on your relationship with your bf means he feels close enough to you to offer his opinion and your are in more frequent and a different type of contact than you state) and you state here he has no reason to feel threatened then you need to tell your bf to go to hell and shut up. Defend your position with the fervor you defend it here.
>>
>>17752900
you are not at fault for wanting more but for forcing the issue. Again, had she wanted it as badly as you did she would have not resisted. Keep that in mind
>>
>>17752891
All right there is your decision. You are going to defending and protecting your relationship with M. See that was not that hard.
>>
>>17752940
i'm positive she wanted to kiss me
i'm also positive that she was too embarrassed to
i'm at fault for getting upset and forcing the kiss, i see

writing her a song atm, i hope that it'll be ready when she gets back...
>>
>>17752891
>Then this morning, when I received the text from M
about schoolwork I suppose?
>>
>>17752563
Really? NOTHING? I thought this was /adv/
>>
>>17752961
i missed your post, sorry
bump it every couple of hours, yknow
>>
>>17752891
femanon I wished you would step back and try to read your defense of your relationship with M. It's all over the place and you will have a hard time with your bf. On one hand you don't like him and on the other he's Adonis. One minute you say you don't go out of your way but you do. I wonder if you really wanted something with M and he was just so damn good looking he had other options and you couldn't deal with it but still enamored and like his attention occasionally. You got him texting you and all you had to do was approach him at the club. Too bad you had a bf with you the evening would have been quite different.
>>
>>17752913
> the texts exchanges between M and you
We exchanged two texts.

About his personality - We have really similar interests, same sense of humour, and we just clicked when it comes to conversation. We started talking at some university party and spent the whole night chatting, it was great. He is very charming. After a couple of weeks we went through a couple of stressing days at uni and when we weren't at our best he was absolutely awful - he quickly spiralled in this edgy angry teenager depression, drank a lot and he was awful to me.
We talked about it, he said he had emotional issues all over the place and he was inexperienced in relationships. I asked him if he wanted to work through it, he said he didn't think he was able to, I told him I didn't want to stay together if that was the case.
We broke up nicely and decided to act like adults in class.

>One could never come to this conclusion after reading your first few posts.
I am sorry then, I definitely didn't want to give that impression.

>>17752952
I am sorry?

>>17752935
We are in class together. Should I just pretend he doesn't exist? Should I treat him differently than I treat everyone else just because we dated in April-May 2014?
My boyfriend knew I was in class with M, knew I spent time around him in class and lab. He was fine with it till last night. I said I understand why he is insecure, but don't understand what exactly I can do to ease his mind about this, or if I did something wrong by not saying how good looking and charming he is.

>>17752955
>"I am glad we got to talk a bit last night, I had fun. Your boyfriend seems really cool, I'm happy for you."
>"Thanks M! I am happy we got to talk, too. My boyfriend is as cool as he seems. Have a nice weekend, see you in class"
This is pretty much the exchange we had.
>>
>>17752983
look based on your description of your relationship and how it ended it seems you guys could resume today.

Anyway you don't have to continue to sell me. It is very clear what side you fall and it is defending your relationship with M. So if your bf doesn't like it break up with him.

It is also clear however you are not entirely honest about how you feel about M. It sounds to me he is who you want and prefer still but for a rocky week or two when you thought him childish. I don't have a dog in this fight but I promise you your bf could see this in your interaction with M so he's not crazy.
>>
>>17752983
>how good looking and charming he is
Damn girl we get it you have a huge crush on M. What are you waiting on?
>>
>>17752983
>I asked him if he wanted to work through it
anon you asked the wrong question here. You should have asked which guy should I choose. ex I want or current bf. Instead you seem to want us to call your bf an insecure ass so you can be angry with him and give you justification to break up and try another time with M. Good luck
>>
>>17752975
I don't like his personality, I think he's attractive, funny and smart. I think I never said anything different from this.

>One minute you say you don't go out of your way but you do
Is talking for 10 minutes when we're standing 5 meters from each other "going out of my way"?

>I wonder if you really wanted something with M and he was just so damn good looking he had other options and you couldn't deal with it
I wanted something with him, he's fun to talk to, smart and pretty hot. He had other options but seemed pretty into me. I explained how things went in the other post.

>You got him texting you and all you had to do was approach him at the club. Too bad you had a bf with you the evening would have been quite different.
I wouldn't have cheated on my boyfriend even if I were alone.

>>17752997
>look based on your description of your relationship and how it ended it seems you guys could resume today.
He has emotional issues he wasn't willing to solve, I am not willing to deal with someone who is doing so bad emotionally and doesn't want to do anything about it.
Unless he totally changed personality wise, I wouldn't want to date him.

> So if your bf doesn't like it break up with him.
I would cut all communication with M if it was necessary to stay with my boyfriend, but would prefer avoiding it till we graduate.

> It sounds to me he is who you want and prefer still but for a rocky week or two when you thought him childish.
I honestly think that my boyfriend is much better than him in every way but for his looks.
He's really witty, smart, accomplished and hard working. He's absolutely devoted to him and to us, we're super open and honest to each other. We share a lot of hobbies and interests, we spend literally all our free time together, travelled the world together, have tons of fun. Sex is amazing, too. There is nothing about our relationship I don't like, and it was really easy to stay with him.
It's the first time we have any sort of issue.
>>
>>17753015
He is being insecure, I understand why, but I don't see how I can improve the situation or if I did something wrong.
Which is what I've been asking for the whole thread.

I don't want to break up with my boyfriend, and even if we broke up I wouldn't date M. I have no doubt in which guy I'd choose.
>>
Girls:

Do you or anyone else you know exclusively date one race? What do you think about that? Is it racist if someone only dates a certain race?

A white girl I know only likes black guys. She said, "I prefer darker shades. Black guys are aggressive and go after what they want, I've never met a white guy like that." Weirdly, I've seen many black guys approach her and ask for her number but always denies them.
>>
>>17753017
wait a minute you spend the whole thread agreeing with the anons attacking your bf and espousing how godlike M was and now you start saying you like your bf better? You sound and act like a woman that is confused, wanting a bad boy unwilling to change and have settled for a less than worthy guy.

we're super open and honest to each other. Not entirely
>>
>>17752983
>About his personality - We have really similar interests, same sense of humour, and we just clicked when it comes to conversation. We started talking at some university party and spent the whole night chatting, it was great. He is very charming...
>We talked about it, he said he had emotional issues all over the place and he was inexperienced in relationships. I asked him if he wanted to work through it, he said he didn't think he was able to, I told him I didn't want to stay together if that was the case.
>We broke up nicely and decided to act like adults in class.

Ok, then. I know that you tell yourself you would choose your bf over M and you even believe it. But don't be surprised one day you do something you couldn't understand. I think involuntary is a good term for it.
As one anon said before, the exact combination of the details of your situation is literally a teen romance drama, i.e. contrived:
I never meet someone who firmly believe a person is IDEAL physically for them, funny and attractive with some issues that could potentially be resolved (your words), AND at the same time firmly believe she could stay faithful to another person. I know the big word here is personality, but I myself have never met a person with a personality so anomalous and repulsive from the norm that it dominates the physical aspect I consider perfect. Feeling is not like a switch, you don't feel that kind of physical attraction before and became regular classmates few days later after "civilized discussion".

>>17753019
All your questions have been answered many posts ago. Each of your further response thus far has been to deny any possible spark between you and M and describe your bf's insecurity in great details, the need to explain yourself to strangers and the need to paint this picture about your bf just makes this harder to believe. Further more is it that important than anons have to side with you on this? I think you just deal with your bf first.
>>
>>17751929
pls respond
>>
>>17753035
I don't think anyone ever attacked my boyfriend beside saying he is being jealous and insecure, which is true. I always asked what I could do to make him feel better and how I fucked up last night.
I said I like my boyfriend overall more than M in the 2nd post. I added that even if M is more attractive physically, I still think my bf is very good looking.

>>17753038
>I myself have never met a person with a personality so anomalous and repulsive from the norm that it dominates the physical aspect I consider perfect
Sucks for you. I don't want to date someone just because he's very attractive. In the long term I don't see myself dating someone with clear emotional and mental issues who isn't willing to work to solve them.
My boyfriend is much better under every other aspect and still pretty good looking. I don't undestand why I should dump him or, even worse, cheat on him over this.

> Feeling is not like a switch, you don't feel that kind of physical attraction before and became regular classmates few days later after "civilized discussion".
We dated in early 2014. We had more than a few days to get over it. I started dating my boyfriend in December 2014 and we've been going great since.

>All your questions have been answered many posts ago.
After the first replies about how to improve the situation (compliment my boyfriend, point out he's being jealous and insecure) no one really replied to that. Beside one guy who told me that pointing out he's being jealous is a bad idea.

>Further more is it that important than anons have to side with you on this? I think you just deal with your bf first.
I won't see him till later tonight, I will talk to him in person as soon as he gets here.

I don't care if someone sides with me or not, but everyone seems to blow this thing out of proportion. I chatted for 10 minutes with a guy I dated 2 years ago and I read people implying I would leave or cheat on my boyfriend because of it.
>>
>>17753126
>I don't want to date someone just because he's very attractive
You said that was what attracted you to M in the first place and why you started dating.

No you don't want to dump your bf but do want to keep both guys and came here on ways to manage your bf through this so he will shut up. After your chat last night and subsequent text this morning you will spend more time with M and talking with him about things not related to class.

I was not your question but your gushing over M and positive response to the first posters that trashed your bf and you seemed to agree. You've gone on to say how funny, witty and how much in common you have. You also say you don't really have contact, nor speak of things personal when in fact you do. His text of this morning proves it.
>>
>>17752590
Don't judge people by their outfits. I wear super short shorts every summer because it's hot af, but I'm still a virgin.
>>
>>17753143
>You said that was what attracted you to M in the first place and why you started dating.
Nope. I said that we talked at a party and hit it off because of how much we have in common and our sense of humour. And that how good he looked was one of the things that made me attracted to him, but never said it was the most important or the only one.

>After your chat last night and subsequent text this morning you will spend more time with M and talking with him about things not related to class.
You just decided it? Especially after my boyfriend's reaction, I'll try to avoid him for sure.

>You also say you don't really have contact, nor speak of things personal when in fact you do. His text of this morning proves it.
Our last text before this one is from July about some paper for a lab. In class we rarely talk.
I found his message very polite and kind of formal/cold, and barely about anything personal. Saying he was glad of seeing me and talking to me just kind of proves how little we talk, if anything.
>>
>>17752834
honestly this >>17752837

Girls get a lot of messages if they have at least one vaguely cute picture

Sometimes you just gotta prioritize real life over responding to 35 internet dudes all day
>>
>>17753172
>I'll try to avoid him for sure
but you argued the whole thread you cannot do that and be rude and ignore him. Furthermore you text him and he text you.

I kinda get how blindsided your bf was. You have been together for almost two years, told him you have a very casual connection with an ex but don't interact much yet you have gushed about him throughout. I'm sure, along with his looks your bf noticed how close the two of you are and you even said you are "used" to him. That shows.

If it is as you say you could easily have steered clear of him last night but didn't.

Have fun explaining all this to your bf because you sound really confused about your attraction to this guy and continued relationship. I mean you better find a story and stick with it and telling him how much he makes you wet is not a good way to start the conversation.
>>
>>17753030
Nah. In the past I've usually fallen for Asian guys though, probably because I as a white girl have interests that mostly Asian guys have (including programming and league of legends)
>>
>>17753126
>I myself have never met a person with a personality so anomalous and repulsive from the norm that it dominates the physical aspect I consider perfect
>Sucks for you
why? because I live in a world where people are fairly reasonable and their "personality flaws" have never been a deal breaker :))
To repeat:
I never meet someone who firmly believe a person is IDEAL physically for them, funny and attractive with some issues that could potentially be resolved (your words), AND at the same time firmly believe she could stay faithful to another person

>everyone seems to blow this thing out of proportion

People are just being realistic, they don't believe you (1) when you describe your ex as physical perfection, funny, attractive in conjunction with citing some ill defined mental issues as the reason for your break up. I mean really is your ex prescribed medicine for his issues? does he function abnormally in society if he's self destructive, or just the general relationship "emotional issues", being an asshole arrogant bad boy and such?
(2) AND at the same time claim you don't have a thing for him despite your frequent contact at class.
I can believe at most one of the two things I hope that's not too abstract to understand.
I mean who wouldn't be suspicious, take that to a vote in real world. I don't doubt what you believe you did or will do towards M.
I just doubt what actually happened and what will actually happen would be like you said.

>After the first replies about how to improve the situation (compliment my boyfriend, point out he's being jealous and insecure) no one really replied to that

Because others don't believe in your situation, but what does it matter they believe, you had your advice.
>Beside one guy who told me that pointing out he's being jealous is a bad idea
see this chain of comment? that's what happens when someone feels the need to defend their actions.

Honestly there is no need to reply to me.
>>
>>17751976
Research harder next time.
>>
>>17753163
It's not at all hot, I was wearing jeans. Plus the aircon.
>but I'm still a virgin
how old are you, if you are an Asian in tropical countries like Singapore or something then it'd be normal.

That chick I saw is very good looking, I really doubt she is as pure as you :)
The moment I saw her legs and upper thigh I have little doubt she has had a lot of sex, because I would do the same in her position.
>>
Can we stop replying to this girl's immature ramblings and answer other people's questions? Thanks.
>>
Do pretty, but slightly curvy girls like skinny guys in general?

Obviously it varies from curvy girl to curvy girl.

There's a girl in my math class who's pretty, thin arms, but a little big. Usually go for petite girls. Interested in this girl though because she's got fairly petite arms, shorter than me, cute, etc
>>
>>17753251
>thin arms, but a little big
big where? the right place I hope?
>>
Girls, how effective is a song devoted to her in remedying a fuck up?
>>
File: 1477770205110.gif (983KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1477770205110.gif
983KB, 500x364px
please help!! desperate

If you're a girl who gets spooked when you're getting close to a guy and run away/detach. Is there a way to get through to you? Or should I just fucking give up?

I'm fucking going crazy over this girl. things were great, now she ends things and says she can't get close and open up. but admits she has feelings for me.
>>
>>17753302
dont let her use you to fix her
>>
>>17753302
get a rope, find some way to disable her. You are a man I'm sure you will figure it out.
>>
>>17753269
Yeah hips, butt, and maybe legs
>>
Why do you girls sometimes text first but don't respond then, or respond 5 hours later? Not even sending paragraphs, just one line sentences
>>
File: sssa.png (449KB, 500x500px)
sssa.png
449KB, 500x500px
i make compliments and nice comments about my girlfriends looks every other day, is it normal for girls that they never make compliments about the guys look in a relationship?

i don't want to fish for compliments, but it would be nice to hear some nice words here and there too. Or is that uncommon for a girl to say?
>>
>>17753350
1) Bored and want attention then later regret it, seemed like a good idea at the time
2) Genuinely not near their phones or don't know they have a message
If she's only sending you one word replies she's not gonna be interested in talking to you

>>17753431
Lots of us just don't realise guys like compliments back. It may seem stupid but in the society we live in it's just not really expected I guess. I maybe gave my bf compliments once a month or so as in oh you smell nice, or that looks good on you where as he'd give them more frequently and I never even knew it was something he wanted until he mentioned it.

Just tell your gf it's something you'd like

>>17753302
She may have her reasons for not wanting to be in a relationship but just don't play that game with her. Tell her you have feelings for her and want to pursue a relationship but if she turns you down, just don't bother with it.
Chances are the moment you stop perusing her, she'll start coming around to you instead, then go for it if you want
>>
>>17753298
As in writing your own? It's thoughtful and may make me swoon but ultimately I'd rather you just talk to me without the bullshit. It depends on the fuck up whether or not she'll forgive you

>>17753251
A girls size is in no way gonna tell you what kind of guy she likes. Just ask her out, if she likes you she likes you.
I'm tall and like taller guys, i know other tall girls who like smaller guys.
I know chubby girls who like thin guys and chubby girls who like big guys.

>>17753030
No it's not racist, everyone has their own preferences that they're allowed to have.
I like white guys, find some black guys attractive, find some black girls adorable, there's a pretty cute asian guy i work with.

>>17752926
I wouldn't even consider dating a guy who did drugs, you need to find healthier ways to talk to women. Quite frankly you just need to realise we're nothing special, most of us are stuck up bitches but ultimately we're human, stop putting us on a pedestal when you're worth just as much as anyone else in life.

>>17752905
Not weird at all, loads of people meet through the internet like tinder etc. Text is probably better so if she doesn't feel the same way it won't be awkward and on the spot for her.
>>
>>17750354
yeah you fucked up.
>>
Does he miss me?
>>
>>17752427

what are those weird fetishes you can see irl?
>>
>>17753636
Welp, one of them is omorashi, which basically just means I like to see people desperate to pee (and hopefully wet themselves, but that doesn't happen IRL too often). So being at sports events and seeing long lines of desperate squirming drunk people at the bathrooms... gets me very hot and bothered to say the least.

Super weird, I know, but it's a fetish I've had my entire life.

Figure I might as well ask this here, too then. I've been dating my bf for a few months, but he's kinda a normie and I'm afraid I will majorly scare him off if I tell him about my weird fetishes. Should I just not bring it up ever?
>>
>>17752563
Bump pls
>>
>>17753498
I, uh, kind of forced her to kiss me goodbye and I feel bad about it. We both know what's the matter since we talked about it previously and I think apologising then handing her a song is okay (?)
>>
>>17753963
Oh I thought you meant you were in a relationship aready. Yeah that's pretty fucked up and creepy and you shouldn't be surprised if she doesn't want anything to do with you again.

Honestly if she didn't want to kiss you in the first place, after that I'd just move on.
If i was the girl in that situation i wouldn't feel comfortable around you at all
>>
>>17753834
>>17752563
Ditch her, you either wanna be in a relationship or you don't. If she doesn't want to get close due to bad experiences then I guess she's gonna go be alone forever.

I guess you could tell her your feelings but she doesn't sound stable enough for a relationship.
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.