[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went on a date with a girl I'd been talking to for a month.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1422487279931.jpg (357KB, 1214x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1422487279931.jpg
357KB, 1214x1239px
I went on a date with a girl I'd been talking to for a month.

At the end of the date she thanked me, said she enjoyed meeting me and that I'm a nice guy.

I really felt it with her and want to see her again but something about that line sounds like a rejection. What do you think?
>>
>>17750097
What did you do for the date? How did she act towards you?
>>
>>17750110
>>17750110
We went for a drink, she was shy at the very beginning but then pretty talkative, asked a lot of questions but I don't put any stock in that, anybody would do that even if they weren't interested to try and avoid awkward silences. She asked what type of girls I usually like but that was early in the date. At the end initially I was elated and thought she was into me, but now looking back I'm not sure at all and think she probably wasn't interested at all.

It was hard to be physical with her, it was almost like a coffee date but in a pub. And when I walked her to the train station it's really busy there so it wasn't right to kiss her.

For me I really enjoyed her company. Just before she left I told her that I will talk to her soon. And it REALLY bothers me that she didn't say that to me first, I think she was going to leave it at saying it was nice to meet me (she said the line in the OP in the pub just before we left, and then again just before she left for the train).

I hope she doesn't just blank me because even leading up to the date when we were flirting hardcore her texting reply times were long (she even initiated texting sometimes though so I know she was into it). If she blanks it would be difficult to tell whether she is just taking long like always or ignoring me.

I'd rather her talk so I can invite her out again and then brush me off, if she isn't interested.
>>
>>17750118
Why didn't you ask her if she wanted another date
>>
>>17750135
Obviously she doesn't... I feel terrible because I'm thinking it's something I've done wrong. Like not being physical enough. Like I've fucked it up rather than there was just never gonna be anything there.
>>
>>17750097
Just ask her out again.
>try to do it with a two-week time-span tho.
>>
>>17750144
>>17750118

I think perhaps you're overthinking it. Maybe take a step back and also consider resuming your dating life as a single person.

Text the person, say something like 'Hey, I had a really fun time the other night, I was wondering if you'd like to do something like that again?' and see what happens.

If she says no, she's not interested, and that's fine since it's fair and there are plenty of other people to click with

If she says yes you can try and gauge how she feels the next time you see eachother. Maybe you two don't suit eachother for a relationship, but could be good friends. You still have a great outcome.Maybe she is into you and you can pursue it further, great, maybe you will both find out that you're too disagreeable to maintain contact, that's also fine.

You never know what she was feeling. Perhaps she was nervous, or perhaps she really liked you and didn't want to seem to eager. You'll never know unless you suck it up, ask her out and be happy with whatever outcome, since whatever outcome it is it's moving your life forward.
>>
>>17750097
You are overinterpreting things. She could absolutely be into you and that line doesn't look like a rejection at all. Wait a couple of days then ask her out again.

Stop being so hard on yourself with the "I fucked up, I should have been slightly more physical". You were yourself and you were nice to her and you didn't fuck up. Maybe you're not her type but that doesn't mean you fucked up. You don't have to kiss her on first date.

Also, I'm currently in a relationship (though pretty platonic) where the girl takes forever to answer. Never let it get to you. You'll just seem needy and clingy if you write "pls anser". Just wait. It sucks but just wait.

Wait a couple of days, ask her out again, and if it takes more than 2 days to answer then move on.
>>
>>17750176
No she rejected me. I got really worked up and invested thinking it went well between us as we were joking, having great convo, smiling etc when obviously I was wrong.

Honestly my life is going so shit, I'm suicidal about twice a month or more, and I thought I was finally going to have some happiness in my life. Pretty sure I will just end it next time I become suicidal, so whatever. It's done for me.
>>
>>17750161
No she ignored my message to her, she doesn't want to be with me obviously. I wasted all this time getting to know her and then the second she sees my shitty face irl it's done.

I'm ugly, no family, no nothing.
>>
>>17750461
If you know she rejected you, then why are you asking if this looks like a rejection?

Maybe she was repulsed by your self insecurity and self pity because those traits are a lot uglier than whatever face you have.

Good luck with the suicide angle though. Do a flip son.
>>
File: IMG_0747.jpg (72KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0747.jpg
72KB, 1024x1024px
>>17750097
See you just went on the wrong kind of date. Go mini golfing. If you can't have fun with a girl mini golfing, there is no chance a relationship will work.

I had nothing to base a good date off of when I went on my first minigolf date. I thought it went well. It was a little awkward, but we talked a lot and she seemed kinda interested. We kissed at the end, but it was awkward and not a great kiss. Still thought it went good though since I had nothing to base it off of. Ended up going to an edm festival with her. It was awkward when we met again and she ended up rejecting me dancing with her and she ditched me there (fucking bitch)

Second time doing a mini golf date with a different girl. We were playful and flirty. We joked around with eachother, and we made physical contact with eachother a lot. Honestly it was a ton of fun and I totally fell for her. We ended up going to get frozen yogurt and then went back to my apartment to watch GoT. We talked a lot and ended up making out and grinding and she spent the night. We are kind of dating I think right now.

Anyway the point is you'll have some hits and misses, but you'll know when you have a good first date. The first date with the second girl has become my standard for a first date. If it doesn't go as great as that, I'm not even gonna text them for a second one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.