[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Answering my own question?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0518.jpg (82KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0518.jpg
82KB, 709x765px
Election Day really set off a change in my girlfriend. She's emotionally distraught over the results and I couldn't be happier. Thing is, ever since, my girlfriend won't talk to me. She keeps talking about needing distance.
>Fine, I got hobbies whatever.

We had our first real talk tonight and she got mad thinking I was an MRA. Which is fucking retarded because I think identity politics odd for faggots no matter who you are.

It's not the first time. Any time she thinks she finds a big flaw with me she blows it out of proportion and thinks I'm an immoral person and won't talk to me. Like the time I defended lonely NEETs right to fap to anime girls. I mean who the fuck cares? It doesn't affect her at all what wrens jerk it to.
She also refuses to look at my views on anything at all sympathetically. Politics, religion, basic life philosophy, it doesn't matter. She won't look at things my way and thinks any evidence I give is biased and wrong...without needing to look at it.

So we got a girl who doesn't have any respect for me morally or intellectually and hates everything I think is important. The sex is good but who cares, you can get that from anyone. I still love her and I'm willing to tough it out but these have been long term problems between us. Normally though we get along great and she really is my best friend.

The question is, should I end it with her?
>>
>>17749802
>emotionally distraught
>I couldn't be happier

About the election results. Ugh you know how I meant that
>>
I think it's probably time to end it if you can stomach it... I'm not sure how this can get better if she doesn't respect you enough to consider your opinion

It sounds like you know the vestry l correct answer OP, given that you mention leaving her

Best of luck brother, i just left a girl I loved a lot because she had mental illnesses that I tried for years to help with and now she's posting on Instagram with new guys, at concerts in slutty clothes... While I'm in an apartment going to school with no social life..
>>
Autocorrect added the "vestry I" part.
>>
Just consider, if you stick with it, it'll continue. Would you want to continue with someone who will not even consider your point of view?
>>
>doesn't have any respect for me morally or intellectually and hates everything I think is important
How the hell did you even get in a relationship with her then? Yes, of course you should break it off, you can't live with someone who disagrees with you over everything and then treats you like a piece of shit because of it.

getting in arguments with your girlfriend over the NEETs right to fap to cartoons is pretty autistic though.
>>
End it. Make sure your the one who ends it.
>>
yikes. That's such a mental gymnastics and headache. Holy shit, does sex do this to people? Does love make people this blindsided and dumb? Come one anon. You're really going to ask that question? You really need to get rid of her. I can not imagine being with such a pain in the ass of a person.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.