[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Personal protection firearms 101. How to obtain them, how to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1445833744685.png (592KB, 800x979px) Image search: [Google]
1445833744685.png
592KB, 800x979px
Personal protection firearms 101. How to obtain them, how to keep the police from shooting you for having them.
>>
>>17749752
There's a board for this kind of thing.
>>>/k/
>>
>>17749752
>"Hello anon my name is Officer ___ with the __PD"
>"Before I tell you why I pulled you over I have to ask, do you have any firearms, knives or other dangerous objects in this vehicle?"
>"I do officer. There is a ____ in my trunk in a case. If you want I can pop the trunk open so you can look at it, and I can give you the permit that allows me to be in possession of said weapon."
Literally that easy.
>>
>>17749771
Didn't a guy get shot while following procedure for having a concealed firearm at a traffic stop?
>>
>>17749774
I think so. Though there had to be something more we didn't hear about that had to have triggered the cop enough to unload on him.

Also what the fuck is up with this board not having the refresh timer in threads?
>>
File: 1470358261917-0.jpg (68KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1470358261917-0.jpg
68KB, 500x628px
How to obtain, varies per state.

How to keep the police from shooting you? Inform them you are carrying, where it is, and comply with what they say.

>>17749774
Blacks don't count
>>
File: OYDwB4Y.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
OYDwB4Y.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>17749790
B-but I'm mexican
>>
File: 1452888826728.jpg (122KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452888826728.jpg
122KB, 800x600px
>>17749796
50/50 then.

More seriously, every time people protest a black guy getting shot by the police it turns out he's a pedophile, or was assaulting someone, or just robbed a store. If we're thinking of the same guy, I wouldn't be surprised if he was pulling some bullshit.

But yeah, it definitely varies per state. Using mine as a reference to buy a long gun you have to be 18, carry a valid ID, and pass a background check. For handguns you must be 21, and without a conceal carry license there is a mandatory 10 day waiting period during which a background will also be done. Open carry however does not require a license, only concealed.

I'm sure it's much more hectic in say, CA.
>>
>>17749804
>pass a background check.

Beyond the NICS that happens when you buy from an FFL? You need to specify, senpai
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.