[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I / how do I tell my guy friend that i want to have sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

Should I / how do I tell my guy friend that i want to have sex with him?

>sit next to him in rhet class
>talk to him during class
>he touches me a lot
>touches elbow
>lightly steps on foot
Buttt
>recently broke up with ex
Buttt
>talks kinda negatively about her a lot
Buttt
>once said he was stalking her on fb. Though he was probably joking.

I added him on snapchat today and he sent me a video after class. Theres a girl i kinda talk to in my class who can ask if he at least thinks im attractive. Or i can go balls to the wall and ask him straight up. Or??? I donno. Help me get laid /adv/
>>
Just ask, it's usually a big turn on when the guy is being asked for sex rather than the other way around.
>>
>>17749739
BUT HOW
>>
>>17749740
invite him over to watch a movie and then reverse rape him, as easy as that.
Also if you put out this easy you'll be automatically out of his dating material choices.
>>
>>17749720

men are practically autistic, you have to literally say "want to have sex with me?" or he wont get you're interested
>>
>>17749756
It's mainly because we've been raised to think that women hate sex
>>
>>17749759
I'm not even sure where that idea came from. When I was a teenager for some reason I thought women only put out to keep the guy happy. I don't even remember anyone trying to tell me that.
>>
>invite him over for netflix and chill
>watch things, give him alcohol, both have some
>unzip his pants and start blowing him
>>
>>17749797
>>17749797
>When I was a teenager for some reason I thought women only put out to keep the guy happy.

They do. Girls liking sex? Nah, not even close, otherwise they would put out more and stop being stingy with it like its some sort of commodity.
>>
>>17749720

Fucking go for it I'm recently broken up with my ex of 6 years and a different girl wanting to have sex with me would be a fucking god send
>>
>>17749720
If I'm gonna make a move on a girl, I need to know she's interested, which means if I try and flirt with her she has to reciprocate at the very least. If she's the one initiating things, great that makes me confident enough to keep escalating things. I love confident girls cause I can play off that confidence and also be confident. I love it when a girl takes my hand/s and puts them somewhere on her body or initiates physical contact cause I can't always read what a girl wants, so it makes it easier on me which makes the whole experience better and shows she knows what she wants.
>>
File: 1448655536730.jpg (160KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1448655536730.jpg
160KB, 1024x768px
>>17749838
They like it, but they just don't have an insatiable urge to always have it like men do. I sense you might be a virgin so I'll refrain from harassing you about your unfortunate post
>>
Put your dick in his ass
>>
Grab him by the benis :DDDDDD

>>17749966
But that's how relationships work in sitcoms and terrible movies.
>>
>>17749747
I live in the dorms so i can't really invite him over. Im not looking for a relationship. Im only gonna stsy one semester at this college

Also
>reverse rape
Wat
>>
>>17750069
Where were you planning to fuck in that case?
>>
>>17750069
>I live in the dorms so i can't really invite him over.

Bullshit of course you can, you think people don't fuck in the dorms?
>>
>>17750074
His house.... i donno.
>>17750076
Im a girl though. Its different. My girl roommates wont judge me like guys will. They're gonna see me as a whore; although, i am staying only one month longer so i guess i shouldnt give a shit about them.
But its a suite and the walls are super thin. Even though i have my own room, they can hear everything and at least one of them is home at all times. I cant knock on their door and tell them to gtfo
>>
>>17750090
Are you sure his home is even available? Just go take him on a drive to a cheap motel.
>>
>>17750093
I dont have a car. I know he lives at home with his parents so maybe? I dont know. We can figure it out when/if it comes to it.
>>
The answer is alcohol. Find an excuse for you to drink together and it will happen. You will get liquid courage to make a move, and he will be less inclined to resist.
>>
>>17750119
We're both under 21 and only hang out in class. He doesn't seem like the type to drink much either.
>less inclined to resist
Jesus christ guys
>>
Text him out of the blue one evening. Tell him you're horny and lonely and want him to come over.
>>
Sit on his lap and move til he gets a boner then bring up that he is hard
>>
>>17750090
You clearly are a whore. You have to be okay with that if you're only interested in him for sex. Stop being afraid of being judged for what you are.
>>
>>17750090
Only staying at this school one semester. Don't want a relationship, just want to fuck.

>>I'm afraid they'll think I'm a whore.

First of all, I have some bad news for you.

Secondly, why do you care what your roommates you won't see after one semester think?

Lastly, straight up tell him you want to fuck him, no strings attached. He either will or he won't, but he probably will.

I wish guys could say that sort of thing to women and have a reasonable expectation of it working, but we can't. One of many good reasons we make an extra dollar an hour.
>>
>>17749720
Are you a landwhale? Are you deformed? Are you very ugly?
If the answer is no, just ask him. He probably won't believe it himself.
>>
1. Hold his hand
2. Suck his dick
>>
>>17749739
Not if ops a dude
>>
>>17749720
is this a joke thread? if you are a girl who can get the cock meat sandwich whenever you want.as a girl this should be a walk in the park. he should get the message back if you flirt back by touching him back and asking him out.
>>
>>17749838
this she will complain that you are not taking her out enough or spending enough on her for the sex she is giving you.
>>
>>17750539
Why can OP ask for sex straight up like that, but if a dude did it he'd be worse than a rapist?
>>
File: 1408487098573.gif (793KB, 360x203px)
1408487098573.gif
793KB, 360x203px
>>17750529
>>
>>17749740
Hey anon, wanna fuck after class?
>>
>>17750519
That's fucking awkward dude wtf
>>
>>17750529
Haha. I just want to lose my virginity before i leave for army basic training
>>17750628
Why is it okay for a guy to want to have sex but if a girl does shes a whore?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.