[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online Relationship Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1279638229042.jpg (36KB, 202x174px) Image search: [Google]
1279638229042.jpg
36KB, 202x174px
>Been in online relationship for 6 months
>Play WoW together every day for at least a few hours, mostly all day
>Treasure each other, love each other a ton, always do things for each other

So, today

>Hanging out after she gets home
>She wants me, we both start getting horny
>Talking about how bad we want to fuck, how fun a sex swing would be, all kinds of dirty stuff
>She's getting drunk
>We're in two voice chats, one with just us, and one with others
>Talkative bitch comes in to the other chat
>Completely takes her attention of being dirty
>She's getting drunk as fuck, these two talk for hours
>I get salty because I had a raging boner and was horny as fuck

>She sobers up a little
>Asks me whats wrong
>Tell her, she gets upset because I get mopey when we get distracted (more like cockblocked imo)
>Says she just won't get into that with me if I'm gonna get upset
>Apologize up and down
>Tells me to stop, drop it
>I do, play for a couple hours, laugh some
>She goes to bed
>Tell each other we'll see each other in the morning, I tell her I'm sorry for earlier again
>Tell her I love her, like always
>Doesn't say it back tn, but that's not too different than normal

So, I'm pretty upset adv, she's the love of my life, and I want to keep being dirty with her and being so connected. I know some of you fags are gonna make fun of me for having an online gf, but it's better than nothing.

I already sent one of her characters a mail with a gift telling her I want to learn from this, and I want to keep being her lover. I left her a phone message too. What should I do tomorrow to get back to normal with her /adv/?

Pic related, how I feel about myself
>>
Realize it was not a real relationship. You were not bf/gf. It was just an internet crush, it happens to teenagers. Get over it. Next time, get a real gf you can meet and have sex with.
>>
>>17749663
>online gf
>get back to normal
.... yeah, so i reccomend you actually go outside and do something productive where you might actualy get a real gf
>>
Sorry but I don't get it.
Why you didn't contact her in private telling her you wanted to keep going? Did you expect her to tell the other bitch "sorry I'm being dirty here in this public voice channel please fuck off"?

Maybe next time get into a private chat?
>>
>>17749719
We were in two chats, she just got wrapped up in talking to that bitch because she was buzzed.
>>
>>17749724
We have a private chat and a private chat, we hang out in both.
>>
Bump, I do appreciate any advice. I do want to make her feel good tomorrow and get back to being flirty and dirty with each other. We do want to get with each other in person.

She's the first woman to show me her tits and pussy, I don't want to fuck this up.
>>
Hi Anon, by the sounds of it she's just a bit upset and it seems from what you said she might of felt pressured? It may suck, but you can't act angry towards her because you didn't get to jerk off. When you're in an online relationship it's going to happen sometimes due to distractions and plus she was drunk.. Give her a break. Anywho, just send her a nice message, tell her you're sorry and you can't wait to play games tomorrow and surprise her with a mount or pet? Just a little gift and I'm sure you guys will be smiling and laughing again in no time.
>>
Arrange to meet in real life. Until you have, it's not a relationshipm
>>
>>17749663
Stop apologising and act normal. There is nothing more annoying than
>I'm sorry for last night
>Yeah, no worries. How are you doing?
>I'm really sorry!!
Just act like you would every day, flirt, have fun. It is normal to fight. Stop mentioning it.
If she's still upset, talk about it eventually.

Also next time if you want to get dirty just do it privately and focus on each other, you sound silly.
>>
>>17749663

This isn't a real relationship.

Meet in real life or quit this silliness. This is fucking silly, OP.
>>
>>17749844
>surprise her with a mount or pet?

This is just so fucking sad.
>>
>>17749935
>>17749915
You know, I have to say I think I can understand the whole online relationship thing, but you have to realize OP, if you can get one online you can get one irl. So unless you or this girl is planning on moving to where the other is, then I'd say you should try to find someone irl. Shit hit up tinder, I just read a post where done anon actually just put "I want to get laid+ lose my virginity" and he got laid...
>>
you are not in a relationship unless you meet in person
>>
OP here, we've played together for a few hours this morning. She still seems a little upset, but we didn't talk about it. We laughed and had a good time.

I told her I loved her before she went to go get ready for work. She said she knows I do in a sweet tone.

So, I'm just not gonna mention it, she hasn't read my notes from last night. You guys think we'll get back to normal and be flirty and kinky? She's been waaaaaaaaaay madder at me before, but never told me she's "not gonna go there with me if I'm gonna get upset" before, maybe just a heat of the moment thing?
>>
Bump, just need a little more input please. Thank you to everyone so far.
>>
>>17750753
How old are you? Not trying to be insulting, I'm genuinely wondering
>>
cybersex isn't real senpai
>>
File: 1242275415115[1].jpg (66KB, 428x371px)
1242275415115[1].jpg
66KB, 428x371px
>she's the love of my life

Friend, there's no such thing. You have an online crush and it happens. I've had one before, we ended up together IRL and it was singlehandedly the worst thing to ever happen to me.
I don't blame you thought, but eventually you'll grow out of it. Enjoy this sort of shit, the butterflies in your stomach, the feeling of absolute trust. Enjoy it all, it doesn't last forever.
>>
>>17749663
Kek kys faggot, you aren't in a relationship, you are playing a game for basement neckbeards with another basement neckbeard.
>>
>>17750824
25 yo kissless virgin neet
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.