[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANGER ISSUES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: jjj.jpg (6KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
jjj.jpg
6KB, 280x180px
I have recently developed some anger problems.. I Flip so easily! It's starting to pop up at the most random times... as soon as i cant control whats happening to me i just loose it! Its really starting to affect my personal life with my family and so. please can anyone give any tips?
>>
>>17748770
make some examples
>>
I was watching a film, a really good film, but its really late, and I have world early in the morning.. I want to pause it, Cant find the remote, finally find it, don know how it works, new tv, mom and sister wants to watch it, i press something the tv goesblack.. sister gets upset... I had to go to the other room and smash my hand to the wall- then leave the house in order not to go crazy on the family
>>
Most of the time anger is just a release you have.
Not letting things get to you is a real thing and it's easier when you are happy in life.
Are you unhappy or being pressured by something?
>>
Try therapy.

Even a simple count to 10 should help.

1. Feel rage coming on
2. Stop whatever you are doing and move out of the area
3. Take deep breaths and count slowly to ten
4. Evaluate rage level
5. Repeat 2 - 4 if necessary
>>
>>17748812
I've heard that before.. Of course I've had different problems in life, relationship problems, dieting problems, health problems, money problems.. but generally I'd say they were more or less fixed.. I cant point out oh yeah that one thing is still unsolved... that's what triggers it..
>>
>>17748813
I usually leave the room and that helped (leaved a bad impression but helps nonetheless.. but sometimes its not very practical.. what do i do when it happens at work or at the mall.. it goes from 0- 100 in about 3-5 seconds...
>>
You can either take some anger management classes on your own or get your work to set it up for you (see if theyll still pay you). or you can buy some books.
You need to learn new techniques because hitting your head on something does not actually help you. Classes or books will help if you take it seriously.
>>
>>17748840>>17748812
>>17748813
thx for the reply.. I'll def look into it... appreciate it a lot!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.