[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help I need /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4770.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4770.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
Hey /adv/, I need help. I'm a straight guy going to college, but lately, I've been having fantasies about my best friend and I having sex. He has a girlfriend, and while I still like girls a lot, I'm kinda at a loss. What can I do?
>>
You might be gay. I think you need to address it because you accidentally drunkenly hook up with a gay guy.
>>
>>17748007
But I still want to fuck girls.
>>
Guess youre fucking bisexual
>>
>>17748423
Can I really call myself bisexual if it's just about my friend?
>>
>>17747977
So you realized you're bi, but now the problem is he's dating someone else. Unless hes not opposed to a polygamous relationship, you should move on and let them be together.
>>
>>17748429
Does it matter how you label yourself? Either you make a move on your friend, or you don't. If he has a girlfriend and you have no indication he's into guys, then it'd probably be a bad idea.

At the end of the day, this is just an "impossible crush" situation. I understand your confusion, but it's not really much different than if you had feelings for a female friend that didn't feel the same about you.

Maybe someday you'll hook up with a guy. I don't know. But it's not worth stressing out about your "sexuality" when this is all just in your head at this point.
>>
>>17747977

you might be gay. you might be bi. you might be straight.

how? well humans are meant to have more contact with each other. look at the way dogs wrestle. look at the way dogs cuddle. for most pack based species, gender means little in terms of bonding.

look at kids for example. they hug, cuddle, snuggle up, and climb all over each other.

it is perfectly normal for guys to interact with each other.

but in todays cultured its considered gay. you're only allowed to interact that way if you are A) gay, or B) making a joke about being gay. ever wonder why gay jokes are so popular? the pretending to eb gay to grab your friends pec, kiss his cheek, or smack his ass and all that?

its because they all secretly want to do it. this doesnt mean they are gay. it just means they desire stronger male bonds. in the wild "cave man days" this would have been a plus. it would have made you feel closer.

so what we have now is a generation of men who are starved of male bonding. even without homophobia there is such a focus on romantic relationships that platonic friendship means absolutely nothing. we ditch our friends at a moments notice once a girl finally settles for us.

so you might be gay. yuo're probably at least bi. but you are 100% at least starving for male bonding. and your brain interprets it the only way it knows how: sexual. in your brain, the only way you can possibly be wanting a closer relationship with him is if ur gay, becuase as far as your conditioned brain knows, its the ONLY way to be close wit ha male these days.

>>17748429

yes. or at least you can eventually. if you ignore my 'friendship starved' argument and go with the idea that you genuinely do want sex with him, it usually only takes one to 'open the flood gates'.

I myself am Gay. but until about 2 years ago i didnt have a gay thoguht. i dated girls, fucked girls, fantasized about girls, didn't feel any tension with men for the most part.

cont.
>>
>>17748429
>>17748441
>>17747977

cont:

then one day I met this really cute guy. the fact that i thought he was cute seemed ridiculous. i figured he just seemed cool and wanted to eb friends. he was skinny, a little short, kind of an innocent looking guy. we hung out and i kinda compartmentalized him as a 'little bro' type and took him under my wing.

one drunken night later, id fucked him in the ass. took about a month to come to terms with it but i was 'gay for him'.

but like i said ,it opened the flood gates. we dated for six months, and now im still dating dudes.

i guess insidei still like women, and i thought freddie would be the only guy for me, but here i am still sticking my dick in dude's mouths. they are more fun to date imo. freddie just opened my mind, made me realize it, unlocked something.

its hard toe xplain but you might get htere and find out.
>>
>>17748441
I second the contact-starved argument. For I myself, while not being sexually interested in guys, still crave this skinship and intimacy to the point of labeling myself as bi-romantic or some Tumblr shit of the sort. It probably relates to some Freudian childhood trauma about how your dad didn't give you attention or something, plus this suppression of male bounding out of military contexts.

But hey, if you are close friends, OP, there's nothing bad about telling your friend about this, unless you really think it could pose a threat to his current relationship. I'd go the neutral route of living with it, and waiting until he's single to talk about it. In the meantime, if you find yourself attracted to other men, don't reprehend yourself and just try to accept what your heart wants.
>>
>>17748482
bonding*. If you tend to bound your fellow males then you probably are gay.
>>
>>17748482

yup.

and remember that no matter what your sexual orientation is it doesnt have to define you, you dont even ahve to come out.

my only friend who knows im gay only knows so cuz we met when i asked him on a date.

if im not dating someone its not their busienss so i just say im straight to anyone hwo asks.
>>
OP here. Y'all were a big help. Thank you dearly
>>
>>17748555

>trips

have fun man. i think thats the biggest problem these days is that sexual exploration is not being treated as something fun. even if you keep it to exploring with women, its considered negative if you don't autoamtically magically know everything, and its dumb.

sexual exploration is the most fun thing there is. i recently descovered my penis likes cold sensations. its amazing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.