[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I think my Ex-Girlfriend is scared of me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 5e2.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
5e2.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
She broke up with me out the blue a month ago, and since then we've just been on/off arguing, but this morning I found out the real reason. Backstory?

>Before me, she was single for a year, never had anything serious. I come along, 8 months together, was her first kiss and first everything else.
>We were really close, opened up to each other, I always treated her good and done cute things for her blah blah blah.
>But at some point she kissed a guy, she admitted it to me right away, was crying, but she write me a 3 page letter of how sorry and stupid she is, we get back together up until a month ago.

I seen her yesterday for a bit, kept things light, gave her a hug and that was it. But suddenly she had a change in her mood and she told me when she hugged me "all the bad comes back to her", I said what bad, and she said "when I grabbed her that time". This is back when she cheated on me, I was upset, she started walking off and I tried to stop her, because I was like wtf shouldn't I be the one to walk away. She tried pushing me away to get past me but I held onto her and this all built up until she screamed at me to let her go. She said I really hurt her. I just don't know how this has been affecting her all this time (she don't like or see her dad so maybe he treated her like shit?).

I've told her how sorry I am, and that I didn't know she was keeping it in this whole time. And that I never meant to hurt her, emotions were running high that day and it got the best of me but that's still no excuse, because I hurt the thing that was closest to me. Told her I feel pathetic and if she no longer feels safe with me, then that's a mistake I have to live with. I just owned up to it, but she tells me sorry isn't good enough and just wants me to go away.

I know she still loves me, but what can I do? Do I just disappear for a while and not contact her?
>>
I really hope they block you.
>>
>>17747918
Here is the nut again
>>
>>17747918
Lol she plays on you. She cheated on you and then she acts like she doesn't feel safe with you because she wanted to be on top of the situation. She wanted you to feel guilty like you are now! But you acted right,as everyone would act! She was wrong for cheating you!
>>
>>17747952
what this crazy hasn't told you is he post this same shit nearly everyday. One day he had two post running concurrently and that he is a stalking creep
>>
>>17747918
Let her go you fucking autist. Jesus Christ, it's over OP. And no matter how hard you suck her sister's clit, she's not going to convince her to get back with you either.
>>
>>17748019
Care to share the full story?
>>
>>17747918

well dude you are weak as fuck. She is walking all over you and you are all feely lovey dovey.

Dont reach out at all. Do not call her, do not text her, forget she exists. If you see her just greet her like someone you barely know.

Do not give a fuck.

And lastsly stop being such weakling and an excuse of a man. Have some dignity and self respect
>>
>>17747918
Can we please all sage this dumbass into the oblivion and stop replying to his posts?
>>
>>17747918
>because I hurt the thing that was closest to me

The same way she exaggerates how much you hurt her by grabbing her, you exaggerate how much doing it hurt you to compensate. Stop guilting her for overreacting to what you did, that's not an apology, it's barely counts as acknowledging what happened. Figure out why it hurt her badly enough to keep it with her, then you can figure out how to make it better.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.