[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>(insert girl here) may or may not have taken up a bunch of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 3922534642_592b538c39 (1).jpg (87KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
3922534642_592b538c39 (1).jpg
87KB, 375x500px
>(insert girl here) may or may not have taken up a bunch of black dicks
>(insert girl here) would initially withheld sex until she may or may not have sex with me (which is not a problem in of itself but still contributes to cuckoldry)
>a million guys are probably after her and she has a metric fuckton to choose from
What even is the point of dating girls in 2016? Why would I want to cuck myself?
>>
>>17747799
>Why would I want to cuck myself?
Some individuals find it very arousing knowing their gf (or wife) is getting a lot of attention.

On a serious note, I know its a dream lots of guys have to get the virgin, but in the end you need to realize that if you want to screw around, the girl will also want to do it.

Then comes the question, why would an alledged asprin-cycle want to withhold sex?
Most likely because she would not want to give off the message that she is too easy.
Do what you want with that, but you cant have it both ways
>>
>>17747807
OP never said he wants to screw around, he wants to DATE. Can't you read? imbecile
>>
>>17747799
On the same boat as OP,

Broke up with gf of 3 years 7 months ago, and I just don't want a life with a girl who has had many dicks in her and intimate relations as we will have. >>17747726

ffs that will be the mother of my children, but this blocks me from say 99% of decent looking girls
>>
>>17747818
Its inbetween the lines autist.
Alledgedly the girls are all sluts but he is somehow the pure one that wants to date and fuck girls but only if they are virgins
>>
>>17747845
That makes no sense. Obviously most relationships will eventually lead to sex. Just because it's a part of a relationship doesn't mean it's less pure than someone who just wants to "screw around". And maybe OP even wants to wait until marriage.
>>
>>17747799
The truth is that you probably aren't as good as you think and you ultimately do not deserve you hot, caring, smart, virgin girl.
People usually settle with people similar to them. If you're not with a girl like that, it is probably because you're not good enough for her. Either lower your expectations or improve yourself.
I met a few smart, good looking, successful and nice people and none of them was single.
>>
>>17747807
>Most likely because she would not want to give off the message that she is too easy.
Still retarded. You can't keep that kind of history hidden indefinitely, and it just winds up feeling like you're dating the whore that's a prude just for you. People generally want the opposite feeling.
>>
>>17747899
I didnt say it was logicall
And true no-one wants the uptight hoe because thats really damaging on your self esteem.
Other than that, if you believe all girls you meet will be sluts, they most likely will be
>>
>>17747864
You're projecting a lot here, when you know nothing about this guy. All he said was he's not interested in modern women because a lot of them sleep around and are constantly bombarded with male attention.
>>
>>17747928
What I said is that if he doesn't have a "quality girl" is because he's not good enough for them, not because "quality girls" don't exist.
Both guys and girls sleep around, both guys and girls seek meaningful relationships.
If you don't have a good girlfriend that fits your standards it is probably because you aren't good enough.
>>
>>17747928
How the hell are you making that connection?

Op is saying that the girl may or may not be a slut, and that her withholding sex is good but also bad if she is a slut. And then continues with the insecurity of why would this "slut" choose him over any other guy.

It all boils down to
>I want a virgin
>I cant cope with the fact that a girl may potentially be a slut
>Ridicule the problem by claiming that I cant believe she choose me over Jamal
>>
>>17747939
>If you don't have a good girlfriend that fits your standards it is probably because you aren't good enough.

This may carry some truth but there's more to it than that. Consider things like demographics or the methods of which OP is even trying to meet women in the first place. Consider things like compatibility and not just whether or not somebody is "good enough".

>you aren't good enough
It's likely a compatibility issue, more than an issue of not being "good enough". The people who look for relationship material partners tend to be extremely picky and exacting on their standards. Not just when it comes to sexual history, but everything from looks to finances to very specific personality traits. It could even be argued that these people stray into the realm of being too picky for their own good.

Yeah, it doesn't hurt to ask yourself what you bring to the table but you shouldn't always assume you weren't good enough for somebody just because they turned you down. At the very least, if you can't think of something you did that was very damning to the attraction and courtship process, or if there's nothing off-putting about you that absolutely nobody would want to put up with, then you're probably already good enough and need to play the numbers game more, which is exactly how a lot of people met their current 'quality' partners in the first place.

>>17747946
OK, so how would *you* feel if somebody made you wait for sex due to not being sexually attractive yet supposedly "stable", when this same somebody willingly hooks up with other guys she thinks are hotter than you? Why would you want to be with somebody who doesn't think you're the best they can get? Because that does kind of seem like a catalyst for things like cheating, or "opening up" the relationshit down the road. Not cool.
>>
>>17747972
>Why would you want to be with somebody who doesn't think you're the best they can get?
Most of what you say is picking on the fact that the girl is withholdimg sex for reasons unknown. If she is after something you posess physically or mentally and uses sex as a carrot the it an whole other story.

Now the story is depicting the alledged "withholding of sex until later" idea that a girl that has been loose before cant decide to clam up for whatever reason. And well true, it does sound weird that sex is not immediately on the table but how would *you* feel if the girl fucked you the first night and you went on marrying her only to find out all guys got her on the first go too.
If she is making you wait for it she *may* be looking to spend more than a weekend with you.
>>
>>17747993
>If she is making you wait for it
This either means she likes to take her time or isn't interested, but in my experience it's always been the later. In my experience with women the ones who desired me at all as more than a friend wanted to move pretty quickly. They HATED hesitating on the physical stuff. I don't mean sleeping on the first night but they would generally go from eyeing me up to breaking the touch barrier etc. rather quickly. This doesn't mean that no woman has ever withheld sex for her own reasons, but my personal experiences lead me to be a little biased toward the notion that withholding sex or even implying that she needs time=lack of pure desire on her part, which means the relationship is damned from the start.
>>
>>17748003
Though I guess in my case I view "withholding sex" as deliberately sabotaging the courtship phase by rejecting attempts to escalate.
>>
>>17748003
Witholding sex is indeed a sign that the pacing will be slower than normal. That does not mean that you should break it off but you shouldnt skip that step either.

See it as a progression line with certain milestones that need to be met before the relationship can comfortably move forward.
You dont grow overattached to a girl that isnt getting physical and on the same page, you dont use the fact that sex is held back as a reason to move the relationship forward as a means to get sex.
>>
>>17747993
>>17748003
>>17748011
>>17748044
I think it's kinda weird to use the word "withholding" when you're talking about two people who have never had sex before. "Withholding sex" only makes sense in an established sexual relationship, if someone literally says "No more sex until you do (thing that I want)."

In this situation, she's not "withholding" anything, she just doesn't want to have sex with this anon.
>>
>>17748044
>see it as a progression line with certain milestones that need to be met
>that does not mean you should break it off
I've only ever seen it as a sign that things are not going to work out and that she's not truly interested. Every time a woman has turned me down she's gone off to hook up with another guy without a second thought. I see what you're saying, but none of the women I've ever met have honestly wanted to slow things down, they were always just subtly rejecting me and hoping I understood that (which I always did). So while yes it probably does happen, I've never actually experienced it. She either wanted it or she didn't want it, pretty simple.

>>17748048
Yeah that's true. I guess what's really meant to be said is rejecting sex. If a woman avoids having sex with you, it isn't a good sign. Humans literally survive because of it, it's a basic impulse to want to fuck certain other people. If somebody doesn't want to fuck you, I don't think it's ever going to be worth waiting on them at all vs going out and eventually meeting someone who does actually desire you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.