[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuggg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1476913071503.png (539KB, 639x755px) Image search: [Google]
1476913071503.png
539KB, 639x755px
Sup /adv/

Broke up with my ex gf of 3 years at the end of March (7 months ago), after breaking up I was angry etc. and we made up and decided to stay friends a week later. We kept hanging out, staying at mine etc until about June. Then she started weaning me off, but I was ok with having broken up with her at this time. Note that we went through hell and back, I fell into a horrible depression, was getting mobbed at work. Eventually I got really angry that she would just come to my place to sleep, after having hung out with her friends. We had pretty much stopped having sex except for once a month maybe. She would ditch me when we went out together to be with her friends.

As she started weaning me off, I noticed it, and by July I had realized my mistake and wanted her back. I would say this occasionally but not press it. She gave answers like oh just give it some more time, wait till August etc. By August, I was deeply regretting it all, I had a few one night stands and they were very unfulfilling. I realized I just wanted her back. At this point she told me to give her space and don't contact her. Then I learned I had to leave the country, and after she came back from being abroad in October she told me she doesn't want me contacting her anymore. When we met then we both cried on each others shoulders, and I apologized and all, but she told me to move on.

Fast forward, end of October I gave her my cat because I was leaving. We hugged deeply etc. Told me to now stop contacting her. Last week, I talked to her again, and she told me she has a new bf and I learned this was the case since June. She had kept it from me, all the while giving me hope until August. She said she was afraid of me and that I wouldn't leave my (our) cat with her. Said she forgives me, but never wants to go out with me again, and will not see me or let me see my cat when I get back.

(1/2)
>>
(cont.)

I think I'm just addicted to her... But it hurts. This girl, I was thinking of spending my life with. Even after 7 months, though the first two I was fairly ok... maybe because I still hung out with her.

On the other hand, I am getting close but I worry that I will never be satisfied with another woman. I don't want to date/marry someone who has had many sexual partners. And my ex was very kind to me. But I'm 24 and every decent looking girl will have had more partners than my ex (which bothered me as well).

what do /adv/?
If by some chance I get a chance to get back with her months later should I? Despite that it will bother me that she has had a bf for months since, without telling me?
How do I stop obsessing about how many sexual partners another girl has had?
>>
>>17747726
>
move on brother
>>
>>17747762

What about the second part? I keep thinking nobody is going to be as kind to me as her, and I worry that I'll feel like shit about the next woman who has had more partners than me... since my count is fairly low (this long term gf, and 6 other one night stands)
>>
bump?
>>
>>17747779
>Im an up n coming slut
>I wouldnt want my gf to be tho
You cant have it both ways. If youve had sex with 7 different people you cant say that you wouldnt date a girl that have a similar track record.
Also, its naive to think that the girl you love may be the girl you marry. Its beautiful but naive.
In the end what youre left with is dreams of a hopeless romantic and a high libido.

Just go out there and meet girls. Dont expect to get into relationships, heck tell them that youre no looking for a relationship sometimes. Youll eventually meet a girl who will be dying for you and then its all good.
>>
>>17747779
>She's different guys !

No, there are other people as kind and even more.
>>
>>17747853
What hurts me is, I have very delayed ejaculation and low sensitivity. I love sex but it rarely pleases me. The ex was literally the one girl that did. Even with her though I rarely came after 2 hours except by my own hand.

>>17747855
this girl stood by me in my horrible aggressive depression as well as years of mobbing by my school which left me a mess. She let me game and even tried to get into it herself to enjoy it with me. She always wanted to do what I want... heck she even let me sleep with another girl when I was really messed up!

Now I think no other girl would go to that length for me. And I have no desire for anyone else because I know they wouldn't... They would dump me the very next time I become depressed instead of dealing with it...
>>
>>17747863
You may need to explore something different sexually.
And lucky you any girl is ripe for the taking. I thought I would marry my Ex. It wasnt until ive given her some jewellery that I realized she was not on the same page.
>>
>>17747874
Did you end up marrying someone else?

Also, is it bad that I still hope after 7 months and having a new bf that she might recognize what we had for 3 years was unique? Since we always spoke of it... And I told her I am a different person, and explained my feelings to her and all. She just said to stop contacting her... Before she was asking for space until mid august...
>>
>>17747912
Sorry meant starting from mid-august she was asking for space. Though I think it was because her new bf was visiting to stay with her while she was abroad...
>>
>>17747914
She may have realized that even if what you had was real, she didnt find the relationship fulfilling enough. It could boil down to any reason and she did genuenly like you and didnt want to hurt you, thats why she tried to give you time to reslize yourself she wasnt good enough for you.

She forced herself to act cold towards you and distance herself. She forced herself to lie to you and also bring all her memories back every time she saw you.
It was all because she didnt have the courage to tell you she was over you.
Its very sad to see that you even with all these signals still believed there was hope but you did love her and you were in denial.

Now you have all the answers. Best thing to do is mourn her for as long as you feel you need for these years but then its time to move on.
>>
>>17747956
I get what you're saying. But the difference is, I was the one not fulfilled, as in I have a really high libido and she wasn't up for it. She would get really annoyed whenever I tried to touch her butt or any other sexual moves.

She did admit she did not like it that I mostly just wanted to stay at home and chill with her, as I was in the hospital 7am-6pm and would get really worn out studying and stuff.

And I broke it off, after I got really angry when once again she ditched me for her friend. And gave out to me in public because some 18 year old girl made a scene saying I "pushed her" in a crowded club. (believe me i didn't) And I continued to keep it so for the next month or so. And I really regret this, and I apologized and stuff in October and Thursday.

By saying "wait till August" and such, she was saying for her to make up her mind. So she did lead me on like that... all the while she had a bf.

Regardless, she should have just told me about the new bf. Then it would have been a clean wound, heals quickest and pains the least. I am much better since I learned last thursday. But the months I was in despair...

I don't know, I guess my addiction for her makes me still hope she'll realize what we had.

On the other hand, I really wonder if I will find anyone else that will stand by me so strongly...
>>
>>17747991
Ofc you will. And it seems like you were in love with the wrong girl. She wasnt living up to your expextations and in the end you grew more attached than she ever was.
It usually comes from the way we form habits. Your relationship became a habit. An addiction. And that cant be changed easily. It feels bad. Just like quitting heroin. But you seem to have realised yourself that she just made you more miserable than happy.

The next girl you find may be a copy of her. She may be totally different, it could verywell be a guy too (jk)
Youll only really know once you accept she is gone and throw yourself back in the playingfield
>>
>>17748027
Thanks, I really do hope that I do.

I understand that I was addicted... I think as she stood by me through thick and thin back then, I at some point decided to forego all my other relations just to be with her. She did take a lot for me back then. And that was when I became much more attached to her. She started getting less attached to me, it seems, as she started hanging out with her friends more. She had a lot of anxiety issues (even before me), and I recommended she sees a therapist who I believe also suggested her to break down attachments to me. I think my problems caused her a lot of her issues too.

I just hope I made the right choice back in March. And that the guilt and addiction symptoms started in June-July came from the new difficulties I started facing professionally, and the unsatisfying one night stands, on top of no longer having anyone to just chill with as I remembered how she stood by me before. But I still regret much... I do wish everything with her had been different.

Haha it's all good, I have limited experiences with guys as a dom.
This brings another thing I might ask, since you seem to be really cool and are giving good insight (thanks so much btw, wish I could know you away from the board haha). I believe I am a bull, I always fantasize about being with a couple. Before her, I had attachment issues (maybe still do) and never really even tried dating anyone else. This probably contributed to my addiction symptoms. And while with her, I did tend to eye and flirt with other girls, who a lot of times responded (but I never went any further). Any insight into this? Any recommendations of what kind of girls etc? What kind of relationship next?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.