[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accidentally hit my wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
I come from a very democratic background and my wife and I are democratic. Ill cut out the background info that goes here. Basically she voted for Trump because she thinks Clinton is a bad person. In a fit of rage with Trump won just now I slapped her. Shes crying and shouting how I never accept her opinions and Im oppressive while locked in out bedroom probably destroying my stuff.
Im tired as fuck right now and just want to sleep after Trump ruined my childrens future. But now I have to deal with this as well. What can I say to make my wife put off the angry conversation until tomorrow. I just feel too defeated right now to have it. Not asking on how to make it up to her. She'll come around and accept my apology after a serious talk and some time. Im just too tired to do it right now.
>>
this is obvious bullshit, but somewhere some democrat probably did hit his republican wife and that guy is a fucking loser.
>>
>>17747556
Grab her by the pussy, she'll instantly forgive you.
>>
>>17747563
My wife is not republican. She is democrat. Part of what I cut out is her view on she hates Clinton. She gave the illusion of hating both this entire time but still being democratic.
>>
>>17747576
Man this is mondo bait
>>
>>17747556
Should have voted for a third party.
>>
The pic gives away the b8
Next time work on that, small memer
>>
File: 1329488978625s.jpg (5KB, 251x211px)
1329488978625s.jpg
5KB, 251x211px
>>17747556
>hitting your wife
>she's still causing you problems after the event
Didn't hit her hard enough desu fampai.
>>
>>17747556
>Referring to the state of being a Democrat as "democratic"
It's almost ironic
>>
Well I finally calmed her down last night. Was one hell of a chore because I was so tired and felt so defeated. But shes using the as an opportunity to voice her trump pride which is infuriating me.
Is this something thats going to go away? Or do I have to tell her to stop or theyll be a divorce. I cant live with someone who believes in trump.
>>
>>17747696
>Im too dumb to know what democratic means
>>
>>17748395
I couldn't live with someone who completely loses their cool over politics. you're talking about 1 vote vs. 1 vote. You and your wife essentially canceled each other out, and the argument you're having now means literally nothing.
>>
>>17747556
her politics isn't the problem your anger that is solved with violence is. Hope she has you arrested and locked up.
>>
>>17747556
>Trump upsets me!
>I do something violent/destructive because I can't control myself when I'm upset!
>THIS IS TRUMP'S VIOLENCE IN ACTION!!! NONE OF US ARE SAFE FROM TRUMP'S DESTRUCTION!!!
>>
>>17748481
see>>17748484
Its trumps fault
>>
>>17747556
>vote Hillary for woman rights
>hits own wife when she has a different opinion
you are a disgrace.
>>
>>17748515
I didnt vote for Hilary because of women rights.
>>
>>17747556
This is so obviously a Trumpbot trolling about being a Hillary cuck how can anyone seriously be buying this
>>
>>17748474
If you think voting for the future and the person who has control over the environment the current generation has to grow up in then your opinion is in valid.
>>
>>17748829
I'm not saying it isn't important, I'm saying I wouldn't flip out and hit my wife for disagreeing with me.
>>
>>17748836
If not this then what do you care about.
>>
>>17748983
I do care about politics. That's why I voted. And my team lost. I'm not happy about it, but what's done is done. I don't think I'd be accomplishing anything by fighting with Trump supporters NOW. You're just throwing a fucking tantrum. Come up with a meaningful way to protest, or get into politics yourself. Don't act like you're somehow doing something important by haranguing a single individual voter AFTER SHE ALREADY VOTED.

And, for real, man - your family SHOULD be more important than this election. If you're tanking your marriage over this, it was fucked to begin with. We'll have an opportunity to switch Presidents in four years, but a marriage is meant to last quite a bit longer than that. Your priorities are fucked.
>>
>>17747556
Shit bait, but kys, your wife is based and you are a faggot.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.