[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I messed up at my job...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0076.jpg (76KB, 1178x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0076.jpg
76KB, 1178x768px
Ok so I had a situation with a new female employee, I myself had just started there 2 1/2 months ago. Regardless me and this new employee where throwing verbal threats to each other (she started it but wasn't the only one). She was close to getting off he clock when this happened. During the hike situation she was calling her "click" telling them I was talking bad about them... well 2 hours later after she had originally left she came back in with a group of people wearing mask and took a swing at me, then walked out, I couldn't do anything in return because one of my other associates held me back. I then went to report it, well because I've never had a group of niggers walk in to the store with mask to take a swing at me. Nb4 no I didn't call them niggers in the report. So now after reporting this incident I have been suspended without pay, which I don't know if that means I have been fired, but that they would investigate the scene and determine what happens to me, a process my manager said would take about a week, well it's been 10 days and haven't heard anything, I may have gotten myself fired, what does chan think? Am I guilty abot this situation? What can I do to speed up the process? Have I been fired?
>>
>>17747146
I worked at walmart for 4 years, 2 years as a manager. If you were threatening violence you'll likely both be fired, or maybe only you if you wrote a statement saying that's what you did, and she doesn't admit to it. If there are no witnessess and she doesn't admit to doing anything, she basically can't get in trouble. If you admitted to it, you can get in trouble.
>>
>>17747164
Wait what? I have a witness but the only thing he reported was that we were play fighting and I don't think she ever got to say her side, but regardless I started looking for another job, since this investigation is taking way to long
>>
>>17747169
Yeah, never write a statement saying you did anything wrong. Especially, if the other person doesn't admit to it, there's basically nothing they can do. But since you admitted to doing something wrong, then you get in trouble. If there are no witnessess, and it's not something they can see from cameras, then lie. Telling the truth will only get you fired at walmart. In fact, that's literally how i got fired from there.
>>
>>17747177
-_- well its to late now, I half feel like calling to see what happened, but I did have a manager tell me she would call me if I was fired, but I haven't even gotten any sort of closure, so I'm not I sure what I can do about this to fix it
>>
>>17747146
Didn't you ask about this before? Get a real job
>>
>>17747255
Lol yes, been couple of days, this is a real job
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.