[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need a translator, and advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1463849466675.jpg (580KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463849466675.jpg
580KB, 1920x1080px
So..before I go into the long story of what's going on here, I need a Spanish-English translator.

Anyone out there able to help me immediately with the translation of a few phrases?
>>
i speak both languages, what do you need
>>
>>17747040

Tu eres amiga de el x fabor ya no quiero saber de el el a echo demasiado daƱo asi k no mas x su culpa ella no esta bien tubo toda la culpa de todo k ella lo dejara asi que x fabor ya vasta saber de el k haga su vida y deje a gio hacer su vida
Y no sigas queriendo saber de gio a traves mio para k le digas a Alex sobre su vida
ella te dice esto?

No yo vi el cambio cuando ella se alejo de el
Asi k ya deja de querer saber de su vida

translation of well, that.
>>
By the way, story behind all of this and that is longer than anyone knows but I can explain all of it pretty clearly.
>>
>>17747052
You're his friend please i don't want to knoe about him. He has done so much damage so it's just his fault that she's not okay, it's all his fault that she left him like that so please stop wanting to know about him, let him do his life and let gio make (his/hers?)
And stop wanting to know about gio through me so you tell Alex about his life. She says that to you?
No i saw the change when she separated from him so stop wanting to know about his life

It is very poorly written so it was difficult to understand the idea behind the words
What's the story of this?
>>
>>17747140

Man, it's such a long, convoluted story that I don't even know where to start.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.