[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend left me. How do I make the immense pain go away?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend left me. How do I make the immense pain go away? I have no friends. I don't drink or do drugs, but I've had to take sleeping pills to be able to sleep through the night. I'm barely functioning at work and school. Please help.
>>
Run. Get up and go for a run.
Go to the gym and workout the pain.
It works as an amazing motivator to get her out of your system.
>>
Feel the pain, don't run from it. Cry and scream if you have to, you'll feel like you're losing your mind but it's important to grieve.

Store your shared belongings away, or anything that might remind you too much of her. Some people advise deleting the person from social media, I prefer to hide them and archive chats –if they haven't already deleted me.

Immersing yourself in hobbies and exercise didn't help my pain subside the way way people said it would. Periods of meditating or reflection, long walks and non-judgemental conversations with family helped me.

Be honest with people about what you're going through, the decent ones will understand. I kept a lot of suicidal thoughts and depression very close to my chest, after my last break up, and I only began to tackle them when I was honest to my love ones about my feelings.

In time you might be able to recontextualise your memories and be glad for the good times you had. Right now those thoughts give me comfort. One day, hopefully, you can see the experience as a net positive for both you and her. All relationships end, even the perfect ones. This is a crucial part of life. Change is the only thing that is certain, so we should embrace it, all the mind rending agony that comes along with it too.
>>
>>17746886
Exercise. Get in the shower let all of that shit out then improve on yourself . It worked wonders for me
>>
whyd she leave?
>>
Post the story. We need more info to determine what your best course of action is.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.