[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0783.jpg (130KB, 593x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0783.jpg
130KB, 593x640px
An asian qt i been seeing might have givin me the "hurp durp" herpes.

Wat do?
>>
Face or genitals?
>>
>>17746868
Genital

Happened couple days ago
>>
>>17746884
Why did u fuck a herpes puss, son
>>
>>17746922
She didnt say anything (probably doesbt know)
The puss was clean too. :(
>>
>>17746930
get tested
tell her if you're positive
>>
Did you use a condom? I know they don't always prevent herpes, but who knows what else she has
>>
>>17746930
sue the living shit out of her then.
>>
>>17746931
Always feared these talks.

>>17746935
Shes a poor collage student, not worth it.

>>17746933
It still would have got me either way.
>>
>>17746940
>It still would have got me either way.
So you didn't use a condom? It was only a matter of time before you caught something then, and now you have herpes for life because of the risk you took.
>>
>>17746946
Yeeeeaaahh i know. It just had to be the hurps tho goddamnit.
>>
File: IMG_1429.jpg (359KB, 1057x1229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1429.jpg
359KB, 1057x1229px
>>17746940
I've never heard of a person who studies collages
>>
>>17746978
Was typing on phone and computer at same time. Oops.
>>
>>17746978
Pls sauce
>>
You can't sue someone for giving you herpes unfortunately because herpes is such a common STI and is virtually impossible to detect who/when you got it.

HSV1&2 are both transmitted genitally and orally, meaning someone with cold sores can pass it on through lip to genital and vice versa for either strain 1 or 2.
The virus can lay dormant in your body for years before popping up which is why a lot of people go on years having sex with people, transmitting the virus and not even knowing they have it, while others get symptoms immediately.
It's different for everybody's body.

I was diagnosed with HSV1 on my genitals two years ago, 2 months after not even having sex with anyone. I have no idea who gave it to me, and have discussed it with a number of people i've had sex with who all have no symptoms to this date.

She could have given it to you, or someone else from a previous hook up could have and it could just be popping up now.

At this point, you need to go see a doctor ASAP to get on anti virals and also let her know whats going on too. No point in putting blame, but you do have a right to be upset/angry.
Do some research, herpes is completely manageable and you are able to have a perfectly fine sex life after
>>
>>17746946
Herpes can be transmitted with or without a condom since it's skin to skin that transmits the virus, not blood, saliva etc.

A person carrying HSV1 or 2 genitally OR orally can pass the virus on genitally or orally even when no sores are present.

There is virtually no way to tell if someone has herpes unless they tell you, or has visible sores.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.