[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tattoos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tattoos.jpg (3KB, 147x98px) Image search: [Google]
tattoos.jpg
3KB, 147x98px
Hey /adv/, I'm 31 but look 23. I've never had a piercing of any kind or gotten a single tattoo.

I'm considering getting one; well two actually.

I was considering getting: "Knowledge is power" on my forearm and "Ignorance is bliss" on the other.

No faggot cursive fonts, just something tasteful. Not sure which direction or shape I want them to be in yet.

How stupid/cliche/gay is this idea?

Also: No, it won't effect my profession.
>>
>>17746838
Written tattoos are shit, you can do better than that.
>>
It sounds amazing actually. It will fit your fedora and matching scarf as well.
>>
Tattoo artists actually tend to be extremely skilled artists
Don't waste their talent marking you up with words
>>
>tasteful
>words
pick one
>>
The only time you tattoo words is when they mean something special and personal just for you, not some edgy phrases you got off the internet
>>
>>17746844

Yeah, I suppose they are; I most likely won't get one.

>>17746845

Just bouncing ideas, comrade.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback and insults guys; I'll keep my body pure.
>>
>>17746856
Great choice OP, now wanna have the sex ?
>>
I've been thinking about getting my first tattoo as well op. I'm not exactly sure what my pain tolerance is but I hope I can handle it. Anyways, I would look into getting some graphics done to go along with the phrases. On their own they sound really clever and I admire that, but think of how cool they would be if you could get some illustrations done too.

Of course, you don't have to. It's your body. But if you have any second thoughts, check out these tattoo styles: https://www.tattoodo.com/a/2016/02/a-beginner-s-guide-10-tattoo-styles-explained/
>>
>>17747166
here.
I was thinking somewhere on the lines of simple graphics. Like this guy's style. https://www.instagram.com/themagicrosa/
>>
File: 1474427488301.gif (1MB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
1474427488301.gif
1MB, 320x289px
>>17746838

Listen, man, if you have to come and get validation from others before getting a tattoo then its obvious you don't want it that bad.

A lot of people use tattoos as billboards to display whatever message they're trying to get across to the world but at the end of the day you have to look at yourself in the mirror and be happy. I'm covered in tattoos and I genuinely can't imagine looking any different. I look in the mirror and see me. My art makes me happy and I don't care what people think of me; whether they think I'm cooler for having tattoos or an idiot.

If you want to get it, get it. If you have to factor in other people's opinions about what you should get permanently put on your body then either you don't really want it that much or you aren't ready to make that kind of decision.

Make this decision on your own.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.