[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need advice and actual tips part 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1471510818081.gif (601KB, 291x386px) Image search: [Google]
1471510818081.gif
601KB, 291x386px
so
i have a huge crush on someone. i never really acted on my feelings on crushes before, because i didnt think it was right. but this time the girl actually seemed like a person i coukd trust.
i am a reserved but direct person who pretends to be outgoing. i really dont talk about my feelings to other people at all.
the problem is that my feelings are very strong towards her, i get really insecure around her, excited, typical teenie crushes- even though im 18. its because i never have done such a thing before.
so ive asked her out. she didnt give me a real reply until i urged her to give me a decisive answer, which led to a rejection.
i stopped talking to her for 2 months, until i coulnt take it anymore and talked to her again. this time, i straight up told her that ive liked her for a long time etc basically told her that shes my crush
she said to me that shes sorry that she doesnt feel the same about me- obviously
i told her that i wanted to change her mind- since she barely knows me-.i asked her out to go out with me in my car. she seemed to be willing to go out with me this time, but then said it was too late (11pm) and she had work to do. but she said that she generally had no problem with going outside at night. so i asked her out again at the same time the night 2 days after. she rejected me again.
so i asked her, why not? and she answered me, saying that she fears that she might not feel the same about me and that she doesnt want to hurt me.
i wanted know her honest feelings. she never outright rejected me, she keeps on using language which always give me the feeling that shes quite undecided about me. so i asked her: what do you think about me?
she said she doesnt know what to think about me, as i expected.and that i have a confident facade, while not being actually confident. and that she wants
in that second i literally stopped even giving less shit and told her about my 100% honest and true feelings. i told her i only act really insecure around her 1/2
>>
i also told her how i feel about her, that shes really intelligent without forcing it, that i actually only know her from class, that shes unfunny but has a funny way (cant describe it ), that shes remindig me of my mother, that she has huge tits and a big ass and that i feel like i can somehow relate to her, because she has similiar interests and that ahe should be kinda honoured that i like her this much, considering i never really try to hit on girls, because of religious reasons
basically, i spilled spaghetti pretty fucking hard
she apologised and said she didnt want to fish for compliments (i kept on using insulting language during my autistic spaghetti episode), that she didnt want me to tell her my feelings forcefully and that she doesnt know what to say.
i told her to delete the messages. most of our communication (90%) up until now was electronic.
i felt ashamed to just tell her my feelings like this, so i blocked her the next day. but then i stopped feeling ashamed and deblocked her the next day, after ignoring her at school.
today, we met at school again. i tried to avoid her, but then forced myself talk to her about what happebed.i reiterated what i told her via chat. she told me that she didnt think that it was embarassing. and that she thought it was kinda weird that i wanted to go out with her at night. i asked her again: i really want to get to know you. i know that you dont feel the samd about me.
she thought about me, then reluctantly said that someone else already tried the same with her, and that it didnt work out. but in a very calm voice. i noticed that she felt uncomfortable.after a while of thinking again she said that she didnt want to give me any false hope and that its better not to try
i said ok and went home. i messaged her another really spaghetti like message, in which i told her that i dont love her, and only really like her, that i wont stop trying until i hear a definite no and i will try it, even if it has a 0.1% chance of working
>>
i also told her that i think that shes afraid of talking about her feelings, and that i might have the wrong impression about her
and that she definetly has a wrong impression of me
i finished it with saying that i apologise for stressing her out, making her feel uncomfortable and annoying her
i finally offered her that, if there is no chance of this ever working out, i will stop messaging her now and treat her like everybody else at school. she just has to ignore my message and i will immediately do so.
she replied, saying that i am an interesting person and that she doesnt feel the same about me and doesnt know if that will change in the near future. she also told me that she tried going out with someone else whose feelings she didnt reciprocate, just to see if that would change, and that it didnt work out and that she ended up hurting him unwillingly.
and finally, she implied that i still have a chance by saying that what she told me were her honest feelings. and that she knows that it is ridiculous to get to know me only on a friendly basis.

i already replied to that but i want to hear your unbiased advice. have you ever met a person like that? or is it just the age? shes 17. why cant she just tell me to fuck off? i really dont get it. also, generally advice on acting less insecure around your crush.
>>
>>17746741
and that she wants to know why i like her, and why i want to get to know her*
>>
File: 1459125184074.jpg (181KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1459125184074.jpg
181KB, 750x750px
pls respond
>>
>>17746741
I'm sorry that it didn't work but it's time to move on. You are 18 and while it might not feel like it now I assure you you will have other opportunities in the future. Try to expand the people you hang out with and the things you do in your spare time so you don't end up obsessing over non-relationships like this in the future.
>>
>>17746996
thanks man. i've been thinking the exact same for a long time. i wish id stop trying, but its so hard for me if she doesnt say no. i will try to do as you said and either completly avoid this kind of stuff or expand my realm of activities.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.