[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I got used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: depressed-man[1].jpg (176KB, 720x329px) Image search: [Google]
depressed-man[1].jpg
176KB, 720x329px
I met this girl via online dating and we chatted for about a week. She was smart and had similar interests to mine and we texted for quite some time. Eventually we met after a week and had a blast.

I wasn't prepared for it, but somehow we ended up at my place and started making out. I told her I was a virgin, but she said she didn't mind, was really sweet about it and tried to make me feel comfortable. During sex she told me how she couldn't believe I never had anyone and how amazing I was. Although I was nervous she ended up climaxing multiple times. I don't think she was lying because we kept going at it for hours and I could tell from the way her body was shaking. She ended up staying two nights in total. During the day we walked around the city, held hands, hugged and went to a ton of places together. She kept telling me how much she likes me and how she's going to take me to all those different places. Due to my work (I work from home), I rarely leave the house and don't have a big circle of friends, so I was extremely happy to hear that.

She told me she had broken up some time ago, but I didn't pry. When I saw her the last time she seemed a bit distant and told me that things are going fast and she'd like to slow down. I said I didn't mind. I was going to take her for a walk today. She initially said yes, but when I texted her today, she took hours to respond and eventually told me "Sorry, I can't do it." I told her that's ok and I hope to see her again, but I haven't heard back from her.
>>
>>17746697
contd.

Maybe I'm going paranoid, but I think I've fallen for her and I think this is over. I've decided to give her time and I don't want to bombard her with texts and seem desperate. But either way, I can't shake this feeling that she just used me. I'm in my late 20's, I'm fairly good looking and successful, but extremely shy and I have trouble opening up to people. I felt like I had a real connection with this girl and that I could trust her, but now I'm starting to feel that I just got used.

Am I overthinking this? I have no idea how relationships work, so I don't know if it's something I did, if she needs more time or if I was just her fucktoy for a few nights. What do I do next? I really liked this girl and she had raised my hopes for something more.
>>
>>17746697
The only thing you can do is wait for her to respond at this point unfortunately.
>>
aw man dude, you can only wait and see. But i believe you're so hooked on her instantly bcause you're kind desperate. Go out and date a few more girls dude
>>
>>17746718
>>17746723

Yeah, that's all I can do. If nothing happens in the next few days I was thinking of asking her if everything is ok and if she doesn't reply then, just move on. Until then, I don't really feel like meeting other women. We've made no commitments, but I don't treat sex instrumentally. I wouldn't necessarily mind if the girl I'm dating see other men in the initial stages, but it's not something I'm comfortable doing as I want to avoid hurting people as much as possible.

But regardless, if it doesn't work out shit happens. I'm mature enough to be prepared for that. But at the very least I'd like to get some proper closure, otherwise I feel it will make future dating difficult for me. It took me years to finally start dating and try to come out of my shell.
>>
bumping because I'm a clueless retard faggot and need some more perspective
>>
>>17746759

Feel your pain man. I've had similar instances. I always struggled with the closure aspect, and how chicks seemed to be alright letting you hang. Some I never heard from...honestly they pop up in my head every now and again....others, after time told me why.

I've been married 10 years now so hopefully I don't have to go back though this. But I completely get where you're coming from.

Good luck.
>>
>>17746697
Saw your penis in half
>>
>>17746697
she misses her ex and she thinks youre extremely boring, thats why shes booking all of these places.. try being a bit more weirder, girls like that.
>>
>>17746698
climaxing isnt shaking, thats stressing the body and avoids climax, she lied to get it over with. climaxing looks like a lightheaded girl.
>>
>>17747359

Yup and falls asleep quickly thereafter
>>
>>17747359
Not true... I'm female and when i have a good climax my thighs shake uncontrollably
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.