[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (44KB, 640x567px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 640x567px
So about 3 months ago I broke up with my gf of a year and now she wants to get back together. She was my first real relationship and I lost the v card with her The only thing holding me back is what my friends and family think. Wat do?
>>
If you want to be with her and she would be good to you, screw what anyone thinks. Take her back.
>>
if you really love her, give it another try, life is too short
>>
Why'd you break up?
>>
>>17746647
Misscomunication
>>
Fuck what your friends and family think. This is between you and your girlfriend. Something had to have held you together for a year, right? Don't overthink it, anon.
>>
Dude fuck your friends and family. If they really were your friends and family they would support you and mind their own goddamn business.
>>
>>17747214
>>17747218

Well if most of his friends and family are against it then there's probably a good reason they shouldn't be together

>>17746725
We're gonna need more than that mate
>>
Just move on. You won't be able to fix miscommunication in most cases. It's easy to go back because you don't know anyone or anything else in regard to relationships.

Don't let the convenience of trying to slip back into an old relationship draw you back in. You will probably still have the same problems or revert back to the same bullshit.
>>
File: shia.jpg (10KB, 990x500px) Image search: [Google]
shia.jpg
10KB, 990x500px
>>17747267
>You won't be able to fix miscommunication in most cases
wat
>>
>>17747272
miscommunication is a pretty vague term, but unless both parties are committed to fundamentally changing who they are, they will revert back to autopilot eventually.

There aren't any details to go on, but most likely it will be fucked. A year is not a long time and having relationship ending problems at that point doesn't seem like it would work well
>>
>>17747284
>committed to fundamentally changing who they are
false

They need to commit to change how they communicate, which is highly doable. Basically you just need to learn how to listen, both to eachother and to your inner voice, and then utter it in loving kindness. Actually one of the nicest things about being in a relationship, if you just shia lebeouf
>>
>>17746631
if your friends marrying her or you?
>>
>>17746725
honestly, if you guys argue a lot, just be close friends. youre going to hate your life together.
>>
We never argued. She said I changed and I wasn't giving her enough attention, which means I was getting out of my beta phase. I assumed she accused me of cheating bc she kept talking about girls that I'm friends with. We apologized and she admitted what she did wrong and I know she wants me back from sources
>>
>>17747402
so you became chad and didn't know it

just do what I said in >>17747317 and continue to grow and stand your ground whenever she's pmsing on you
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.