[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
Is it wrong to sleep with someone you know is in a relationship even if you know the relationship is shitty?
>>
>inb4 yes inb4 no inb4 +160 replies going nowhere
>>
Ask yourself this question:
If you were in a shitty relationship, would you want your SO sleeping with someone behind your back?
>>
>>17746609
Its a gray area. The cheater would prob be cheating anyway if it wasn't you. As long as you aren't friends with the person getting cheated on who cares.
>>
Its bad but it feels so good
Helping a girl cheat on her boyfriend thousands of miles away for work and it's our dirty little secret. It'll probably end very soon but it was worth it, as long as he never finds out and comes for a fight
>>
>>17746609
It is very wrong, don't do to your fellow human what you wouldn't want done to you, have respect for relationships, it is not your place to judge and say "they have a bad relationship anyway, so Imma fuck her" - you are responsible for making another person sad, there's always two sides of a story.

So don't do it.

>>17746616
this is flawed logic from a very sad person
>>
bit of background info. She would let me fuck her all which way. Like all over the gaff
>>
>>17746621
The reason I would fuck them is because I want to be fucked. It's none of my business if their relationship is doing good or bad. If they want to fuck and I want to be fucked, that's all there is. It not my place to pass judgment and say yes or no based on how their relationship is doing.
>>
>>17746609
I've done it several times and never thought of it as wrong but can tell you for damn sure it is stupid. That shit blows the fuck up and is not worth that pussy.
>>
>>17746609
If you are going to fuck women in relationships you want those that want to stay in that relationship not be looking for a way out.
>>
>>17746707
This. It's just not worth it.
>>
>>17746714
/thread
>>
>>17746676
WELL THEN it seems you have it all figured out and don't need this thread after all!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.