[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wisdom tooth inflammation on the flesh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: likethat.jpg (17KB, 214x175px) Image search: [Google]
likethat.jpg
17KB, 214x175px
My teeth are okay, but i got an infection next to my wisdom tooth in my lower jaw.

I went to the doc today, because i read on the Internet that it could get worse and infect my whole body.

And he said it need's to be pulled out.

I never had problem with the teeth before.

He gave me penicillin and next week i should let the wisdom tooth get removed.

He made an xray of my jaw, but he even said it needs to be pulled out before he did the picture.

I saw it and apparently the tooth is grinding at my bone, he said there will always be bacteria and food leftovers get stuck in there and it would inflame
again.

I am scared, i never had problems with that teeth, it's just the flesh around it that got infected.

Should i just take the antibiotics and just don't go there next week?

I want to keep my beautiful wisdom teeth.

It looked something like that pic.
>>
Dude, you're insane. If you've never had an inflammation of the nerve of your tooth, be warned: it's pain like you had never gotten to know pain before. You will be crying out on all fours.
>>
>>17746590
>i read on the Internet that it could get worse and infect my whole body.
Your main worry should be it traveling to your brain rather than the rest of your body
>>
>>17746590
had the same thing happen to me back in july

i ignored the dentist and went on about my life. the infection spread to my entire left side of the jaw and I woke up with a massive headache one day. headache lasted a week because the oral surgeon had gone on vacation and couldn't extract my tooth. I was in pain for about 2 weeks after the extraction, meds and antibiotics took care of me though. you won't be able to chew solid food for a bit, no big deal.

moral of the story: get that tooth extracted before you get a massive week long headache
>>
File: thumbs.gif (2MB, 158x158px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs.gif
2MB, 158x158px
>my teeth are okay
>significant amounts of plaque
>>
>>17746590
When you grow up you'll realize that life is often about making decisions between two shitty options. Having it pulled will suck, but not having it pulled could kill you...so that sucks more. Be a big boy and go get it pulled, OP. Doing hard things will make you a better person.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.