[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the worse kind of black guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>I'm unattractive
>I'm not ripped and I can't dance
>I have a very white person personality
>Some girls don't like me because I look black
>Some girls don't like me because I "act white"
>What am I supposed to do?
>>
I'm a white guy

>I'm unattractive
>I'm not ripped and I can't dance
>I have a very black person personality
>Some girls don't like me because I look white
>Some girls don't like me because I "act black"
>What am I supposed to do?

I'll tell you what I do, my man.
I kick back on that couch, roll me up another blunt, and I just kick it bruh.

Bitches aint shit, they'll slow down your bread roll, they'll halt your life, they'll give you some pussy they giving to someone else at the same damn time, and then you're right back where you started being ugly, alone, and confused.

I just do me, man.
>>
>>17746212
"Act white"
Same, but I don't hate the fact. Many find me interesting and friendly, although harder to approach, but that's just me being a shut in
>>
>>17746212
work out bruh, being ripped as a guy adds at least 3 points in the attractiveness scale, so unless you're the twin brother of Sloth in the goonies, you're good. If some girls doesn't like you for being black and act white, then surely there are some that like you for being black and act white.

Or alternatively, lower your standards.
>>
>A very white person personality
What in the world are you talking about

There is no such thing as a personality type that is just exclusive to one skin color. That's one of the most racist things i've ever heard in my life. Damn.
>>
>>17746212
Stop caring what others think, do you like the man you are? That's the only thing that matters.
>>
>>17746212
>I have a very white person personality
There is no white person personality, you've just been rused by American culture m8.

Develop yourself into a better person is all you can do.
>>
The only advantage black dudes have is being from another time in human evolution
>entire existence based off of ego
>jacked like a beast
>entirely selfish
lots of girls flock to this kind of primitive animal because it makes them feel secure, even though they get cheated on and have to worry about finding an actual partner and not some self-centered unevolved fucker only now they are older and only know how to be a black guys slut
>>
>>17746413
I forgot to mention their obsession with money and material wealth
>>
>>17746212
>worse kind
>worse
I think you\re just not very much of a human all around.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.