[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SUICIDE IMMINENT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1466509706534.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1466509706534.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
fuck suicide hotlines or going to the loony bin, i have no family and will only end up in debt

>already have C-PTSD and massive deficit of self-confidence, several concussions that gave me a speech impediment, hate socializing because of this
>abused by sociopathic father, have mental breakdown run away at 20 and be homeless for a year
>get job and coworker lets me rent out his spare room
>coworker has normie girlfriend who tells everybody I'm retarded and thinks her opinion is worth as much as somebody with a psychology degree because she's a retard wrangler
>coworker's mom is the assistant manager
>pretty much officially a retard in the workplace, given retard work station
>manage to get my own apartment after about a year
>work boots smell really bad because my douchebag manager thinks I'm retarded and won't give me the "free boots" coupon that every employee gets once a year
>people start saying I smell like piss and talk about me
>everywhere I go people hiss and whisper "that guy smells like piss" "he must be autistic"
>coworkers, "friends" now self-diagnosing me with autism and agreeing with each other and pretty much meme-magicking it into existence
>been cutting myself and abusing drugs for the last couple weeks
>everything is falling apart
>don't have a telephone, any friends, family or anything
>want to die
>>
>>17746176
Can you move away from those cunts? Make that a priority, save up, work on yourself in the meantime.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 229x220px
>>17746176
>>17746176
FUCK I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART AND THE WHOLE REASON I MADE THE THREAD

>IVE BEEN FUCKING LEAKING PISS EVER SINCE PEOPLE SAY I SMELL LIKE PISS

FUUUUUUCKKIIINNG KILL MEEE AAAAUUUUGHHHH

I seriously CONSTANTLY leak piss, its like a leaky faucet with a drop dripping off every couple seconds, i fucking reek, everybody hisses and whispers about me, fucking fuck fucck fuckqwdqhr0hij

by the time I get to work (2 hour commute on bus + walking 3 miles because coworkers dont want me in their car) I already smell really bad even though I just put on new underwear

I don't even have a washing machine at my apartment and it takes me 4 hours to make a trip to the laundromat and it ends up costing $20 every time and i dont have the kind of money to spend $100 a month on laundry

I want to fucking die so bad
>>
JUST
DO
IT
>>
>>17746198
you have an incontinence problem. go to the doctor first and get that fixed. then do what >>17746181 said.
>>
>>17746176
Are you a veteran or something? Where were the concussions from?
>>
>>17746229
1. Buy Depends for now and get yourself new boots.
2. Go to doctor
3. Find a new job, closer to home.
>>
>>17746246
niggers. not even joking

>gradeschool

>thrown headfirst into a brick wall
>chokeslammed onto concrete
>pushed onto an ice rink and body slammed
>hit in the head with a rock
>pushed into a boulder
>tied to a fence and beaten with a plank of wood and left in a winter windstorm, got found by the janitor who was almost fired for giving me a blanket and cup of hot chocolate
>fucking held underwater and drowned, heart stopped on the way to the hospital, lucky i didn't die

>"anon kids dont do that to other kids. these poor black kids would never do anything like that, its absurd. you did this to yourself or you're lying. and they're telling me you're racist so you probably deserve it. it's current year. (2001-2004)"

so thats 6 times I got knocked out by the same pack of niggers. they had brought a gun to school (idk if it was real or not might have been an airsoft) and I was going to snitch on them which led to the fence/plank incident and eventually drowning. I threatened to kill them (you don't just peacefully accept that kind of torment) and got expelled and held in a police car before my parents even got to the school to pick me up
>>
>>17746265
Damn it my man. Niggers is gon' nig. But there was no way to move schools? But in grade school too? Ahhhhhh
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.