[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fuck friends girlfriend daily i meet and talk to him daily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_mm5o1iKGSV1spy188o1_500.png (102KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm5o1iKGSV1spy188o1_500.png
102KB, 500x316px
I fuck friends girlfriend daily
i meet and talk to him daily but feel nothing

h-how should i feel bros?
>>
Congratulations, you're now aware that you're a complete asshole who doesn't care if he fucks people over.

An upside is that this will make some things easier in life.
>>
>>17745945
>but feel nothing
That's not true because you made this thread.
>>
>>17745945
bro comes before hoe
you're not a man
>>
File: 1.jpg (51KB, 491x281px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
51KB, 491x281px
>>17745945
nothing? just keep fucking her until she eventually gets pregnant then let your friend raise the fucking kid. who gives a fuck? not me that's for sure
>>
>>17745945
You should wake up, weeb
>>
I wonder what the fuck goes on this girl's mind. Like what possibly make this 'ok' for her.
>>
>>17746208
It's anon's fantasy.
>>
>>17746208
This, sort of? It seems a little confusing because anyone would say, "if you flipped the roles, you'd do it too", but that doesn't make it ok.

What if you were a female, having sex with your female friend's boyfriend, or if you were your "friend" in this situation. Have to put that word into context because people abuse it and apply it to just about anyone they associate with. You're not this person's friend if you're doing this, plain and simple.
>>
Is the point of making friends to use them/ do shit behind their backs and get away with it? You obviously can't do these things to random people, but if someone thinks you're their "friend", they might forgive you out of stupidity.

Sounds like the better option.
>>
File: 1461535740511.png (43KB, 400x375px) Image search: [Google]
1461535740511.png
43KB, 400x375px
>>17746218
This is likely the case, sorry OP
>>
>>17746208
Don't think she really thinks about it other than the sneaking around part. If she wasn't fucking OP it would be someone else. Women like to fuck and rarely will just one dick do.
>>
>>17746244
Don't even think chicks like to fuck, seems more like they like to have someone's undying, 300% attention and sex is the easiest way to get it.
>>
>>17745945
ITT: things that never happened.
>>
>>17746251
I literally have never met a woman that hasn't cheated. In fact the most sex starved, attention seeking whores are those in relationships. It doesn't take much and their panties are off. Even those that appear hard to nail, get them alone for a few minutes and they know their partner will never know you'll be in that pussy quick. I've had them grab my dick without saying a fucking word, turn around, bend over and guide it in.
>>
You know nobody believes this. Right?
>>
>>17746208
He leaves the toilet seat up probably
>>
>>17746244
It's because monogamy is a joke
Men are supposed to stick around for 3 years while she is pregnant and the kid is a baby and then go impregnate another woman
And women are supposed to be really picky
Marriage is a trap to get men to provide to a woman for 20 years and then leave her the bulk of everything
Little girls play with plastic babies and dream about a wedding while boys play as firemen or police officers
>>
>>17746251
You're either an incredibly bad lay, or you hang around damaged sloots with tons of issues.
>>17746244
Which is exactly why it's on YOU to have some fucking integrity instead of being a thirsty Beta letting yourself get used by a cheating whore. Contrary to public opinion, cheating girls are probably the easiest to get of all of them, it is by no means an achievement to cuck someone.
>>
Your a fake friend and she is a whore
>>
>>17746487
I bet you have a pretty strong opinion of single mothers and the men raised by them
>>
>>17746504
It's because boys don't need mothers after the age of 14 or even younger
And the education system is entirely femenine and men aren't allowed around boys either
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.