[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intellectuals vs degenerates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: serious-face.jpg (64KB, 721x480px) Image search: [Google]
serious-face.jpg
64KB, 721x480px
What is wrong with these morons? My moron of a successful friend in particular. He doesn't seem to fucking understand what "autism" means. He genuinely thinks it's bullshit and I just want to suicide because I'm lazy, not because I'm socially unfit to live like this for the rest of my life. The only reason I even want death is because I hope reviving is as a newborn baby is real. A different family, life, set of genes, a new person. It's worth a try before something really bad happens.

I just love how much every naturally fit intellectual tells you to improve yourself when you have a mental sickness or something at the level of one. I'd love to see them switch brains to see how fucking easy it really is to live with assburgers for the rest of your life. I'll take his impeccable talent, inteligence and imagination.... and he'll take my inability to even go shopping for groceries without having an anxiety attack. Sounds good? Or my goldfish memory or my fainting/sleepy state where I can't focus even on something I love and enjoy doing. God I love how everyone thought I should do programming just because I hang out on the computer all day watching movies.

Hey if they think it's such an easy feat to improve on a mental handicap, then sure buddy take it. Take my blue-green eyes, my geeky baby face and try to make something out of it, cause I sure as fuck wasn't able to to do anything with this shit for 28 goddamn years. All of my downsides undermine any qualities I'd have, which are next to none. I can't even offer myself something nice, let alone somebody else.
>>
I'm 28 and I want to die too. I got recognized for my positive attitude and good moral at work recently, but it's all just an act to cope with the fact that I haven't even achieved the simplest things in life that most people don't even struggle to obtain. Every single day I wonder if I should just end it.
>>
I don't know... how many actual lazy pieces of shits are out there who do have the intelligence, the imagination, the talent, but don't do anything with it. But I along a huge majority of the world don't have anything of that.
I don't even have the drive to do it and lie to myself that I can - to fake it till I make it. If I had the energy to do things then I'd be nothing but another self-lying jock/asshole/degenerate hypocrite who pretends everything is fine in his life by lowering his standards and treating everyone else the same with his shitty mentality. Nothing but a frustrated loser.

I know a lot of people who keep lying to themselves that a stupid person/a degenerate can turn into a quality-driven person. I tell them every goddamn time to stop trying to change the pig, he's nothing more but a pig, you can't ask anything of him because he's not capable of it. The idiots never listen to me. It's like they almost enjoy bothering the poor redneck with their philosophy and also pissing off themselves by how stupid the redneck is. Leave them the fuck alone.

I am so sick and tired of these cliche underdog stories where the farmer who couldn't even count to 10 became Albert Einstein. It makes me sick to see everyone buying into this crap and then asking themselves why this fairytale doesn't work for 99% of the world.
You can go from rags to riches, but you'll just be a pig in a suit, who ocassionally pulls out his wikipedia book to act smart. We're suppose to be intelligent since birth, not knowledgeable.
>>
>>17745738
One more phrase to remember my point. Nothing in this world can make you anymore intelligent and different than you already are - we didn't biologically evolve that much in order to raise our potential to godhood, I'm sorry.
>>
>>17745731
Is this Wegner? Looks fucking weird.

>improve yourself when you have a mental sickness or something at the level of one.
Neither is an excuse not to improve, unless it's something extreme like downs. Obviously one can be more limited and have a harder time improving but jumping from "I have a mental illness" to "why even bother" is pretty pathetic.

> I'll take his impeccable talent, inteligence and imagination....
Most of it is learned. With the 10 000h "rule" you're bound to become good at something if you spend enough time into it, if you're a super slow learner with goldfish memory and endurance of wet paper, make it 20 000h. Same result in the end, just harder way.

>anxiety
Another thing you learn to get around.

>if they think it's such an easy feat to improve on a mental handicap
Nobody says it's easy. It never is, for nobody.

> where the farmer who couldn't even count to 10 became Albert Einstein.
That's unlikely of course. Given the right environment, support and drive, the farmer will become a scientist more likely than not.

>We're suppose to be intelligent since birth
Our brains aren't even done developing 20 years later. A kid with the right genetics growing up in a shit environment is unlikely to become successful.
>>
Nobody makes it on talent, alone. No. Body.

What your friend is saying is true. Sure, you might have a unique hurtle or two to jump, and it's not anyone's place to judge you for your challenges, but the rules are still the same. If you're going to stand in front of the hurtle and complain about how YOU'RE the only one who has to jump this and how the whole race is stupid, at least stop getting offended when people lap you.

Either start running or fuck off. Those are your only two options. And besides, if you're gonna get into reincarnation, you should at least understand how it is supposed to work. People who commit suicide aren't coming back as perfect Chad babies.
>>
1upped
>>
>>17745731
I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting.

Please, tell us more about your situation. When were you diagnosed? Did the tests reveal anything beyond the generic Asperger diagnosis? What sorts of treatment and/or coping mechanisms have you explored?
>>
Is this a sort of twisted reverse demotivation thread?

>>17745738
>I don't know... how many actual lazy pieces of shits are out there who do have the intelligence, the imagination, the talent, but don't do anything with it. But I along a huge majority of the world don't have anything of that.

Is this a meme or am I sitting on a font of hidden talent and Ive been under selling myself this whole time? I feel like my ideas arent coherent or material enough to follow through with but I do have them

Anon I am sorry and I will live for the two of us from now on. I was depressed too ;-;
>>
File: 1472763292748.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472763292748.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
>>17745731
If you actually want to take the easy way out and aim for reincarnation consider the following:

You are far more likely to be dealt a far shittier hand. The Chances of being born in 3rd world shithole that is covered in Aids is far more likely then being born into the privileged status you enjoy right now. Also newer generations will have to deal more and more with the collapse of civilization that is imminent due to the older Generations raping of the environment and depleting of resources.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.