[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 27

File: symbols-017.jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017.jpg
102KB, 600x399px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
>>17745587
FIRST
>>
Do women judge how large their poop was relative to previous ones too?
>>
>>17745602
well yes, but the subtle difference is poop comes out of us whereas dick comes into us so the preference is opposite.
>>
File: 1477911436836.jpg (174KB, 624x992px) Image search: [Google]
1477911436836.jpg
174KB, 624x992px
Women and Men: Imagine you live in a world where you can have sex with a willing person and they never age or get fatter (or stronger/weaker) and always take care of you and what you want. You have to answer the following questions about the next 20 years of this setup.

(1) Who would you pick?

(2) How many times per day would you have sex?
>>
File: 1478237552178.jpg (117KB, 484x461px) Image search: [Google]
1478237552178.jpg
117KB, 484x461px
My girlfriend explodes when she sneezes while on her period.

She tells me this happens to all girl. Is that fucking true?
>>
>>17745621
Yeah. Or at least, to me it happens.
Same thing happens if I sneeze after my boyfriend cum in me.
Like we're in bed cuddling, I sneeze and boom, Pollock painting on my sheets.
>>
>>17745628
Is your boyfriend 3D?
>>
File: adam-brody.jpg (65KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
adam-brody.jpg
65KB, 640x427px
>>17745612
Girl.

Well, my boyfriend. I love him, he's pretty hot, and the idea of spending 20 years with him sounds fun. We'd probably have sex as much as we do now, so anywhere between 5 and 10 times a week.

If he's not an option, Adam Brody. Probably him as Seth Cohen in The OC because I never grew out of my teenage girl crushes.
As the amount of sex - pretty much the same as my boyfriend, 5 to 10 times a week.
>>
>>17745638
A bit too 3D for my taste, he got fat over the last year.
But yeah, contracting abdominal muscles causes the ejection of anything in the vagina, from blood to cum.
>>
>>17745612
Guy.

>always take care of you and what you want
Sounds fucking disgusting. I don't want to bang my mom. Can we leave that shit out? Also I don't want to spend 20 years with the same person when it comes to sex. Can we cut it to 5?

>1
Historical personalities would be somewhat weird and naming people only we know boring, soooo: Taylor fucking Swift. She sounds interesting, cares about her art and got a great work ethic.

>2
1-3 times a day, more frequently at start obviously.
>>
File: 1463967638772.jpg (1MB, 1996x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1463967638772.jpg
1MB, 1996x3000px
>>17745612
1 I pick Barb, I know she's promiscuous and her pussy is all red from the daily pounding but I still love her, second choice would be my ex, third choice would be my current gf.

2 Once is enough, need time to do math
>>
>>17745655
>Taylor fucking Swift. She sounds interesting, cares about her art and got a great work ethic
lmao
>>
>>17745661
You don't need to like somebodies work to appreciate the dedication yo.

Had Marion Cotillard and Eva Green in mind too but the former is bit too old and the latter is a bit too weird.
>>
>>17745587
Girls, should I hide my anime collection from girls I date? You'd never notice it about me since I act really normal, dress normal, and stay fit/groomed. But I've been into anime for years and kind of amassed a collection I don't want to get rid of. Do girls care as long as I don't act like a weirdo?
>>
>>17745655
>I wouldn't fuck a girl that wants to take care of me but I would fuck a nazi
You need help breh.
>>
>>17745703
Depends on the extent of the collection.
If it is modest, no problems. Everyone has hobbies and passions.
If it is "every object I own is anime-themed and my room is filled up with crap and merchandising", I do care a bit, it makes you look immature.
>>
>>17745712
No it's just under a dozen figures. It's not like I live in an anime themed house.
>>
>>17745717
Then I wouldn't even notice, or care.
>>
fellow guys

I've been talking to this girl for a week now, I've been pretty attracted to her, and I am already starting to like her. We have a date coming up next week. But, im confused. I masturbated today, and since I did my interest in her has plummeted. I don't know why. She has a great personality, and she's a total QT 3.14 but for some reason, my interest has left.

What is this
>>
>>17745726
You don't know her very well so there's not a whole lot to base your attraction on other than the physical. She's hot, you're lusting after her, but you fapped so your feelings subsided a bit.

Don't worry about it. Go out on this date, keep trying to get to know her better. You already stated that you think she has an awesome personality so try to expand that emotional attraction/connection with her.
>>
>>17745726

You are getting tiered and it bothers you to keep pursuing her, probably lazy with lots of issues.

This is why girls shouldn't play too hard to get sometimes.
>>
>>17745732
What a completely irrelevant post. Thanks for informing us of your issues.
>>
>>17745739
I am here for you buddy
>>
Have you ever done any sexual acts with a male stripper at a bachelorette party?
>>
She has a boyfriend, but attracted to me, but she lives with him. How win her over somebody, who is more social than me?
>>
>>17745752
You don't. Find someone else.
If she dumps someone she is so deeply committed to for you she's not worth your time anyway, and you're a shit human being for even trying.
Respect people's commitments.
>>
>>17745750
No. Gross.
>>
>>17745756
>Gross
yeah right heheh
>>
>>17745756
Why is that gross? Lots of women do it
>>
>>17745760
Getting sexual with a random guy I don't know shit about in front of a group of people I am friends/work with?
I mean, pretty gross, yeah.
>>
>>17745752
>She has a boyfriend, but attracted to me
If I have a penny for each time an orbiter post something like this on /adv/ I'd be as rich as Zuckerberg.
>>
>>17745763
What about in a private room?
>>
>>17745767
Everyone would assume we went in a private room to drink a cup of coffee and discuss geopolitics, right?

I mean, I don't enjoy casual sex itself, the idea of doing it while all people in my social and work circle know about it makes it really extra disgusting.
>>
>>17745763
My ex fiancée cheated with a stripper at her bachelorette
>>
>>17745587
http://www.miscopy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/slaughterhouse-style-mass-killing-islamic-state.mp4?id=0

WARNHINWEIS : schauen Sie sich dieses Video nur an wenn Sie sehr starke Nerven haben - machen Sie es Kindern , Frauen und Jugendlichen AUF KEINEN FALL zugänglich .
>>
>>17745763
hehe behind closed door, no one else is there to witness you two.
>>
>>17745762
Good for them, I definitely do not want to and find the thought gross.
A lot of women like licking pussies, but I still think it's pretty gross.

>>17745769
Sounds like you dodged a bullet. Good job.

>>17745771
Again, I don't think anyone would assume we're doing anything different than fucking.
And I don't enjoy the thought of casual sex itself, if it's just to get off I please myself better than most man can do.
Sex without an emotional connection seems like a waste of time.
>>
Girls and guys

I'm scared of having a girlfriend..

I've been dating this girl for a few weeks now. She's incredible. We share the same passions, she's gorgeous, and she's so intelligent. She is a extremely successful person and has achieved her dreams. I think that is all amazing! My friends even told me "dude, you'll never find another girl like her again. She is Dream material". But I don't know.. just last night she said to me that she wants to be my girlfriend. I sort of locked up. I guess she could tell and told me that she'll wait until I'm ready to talk. I just don't know what to do. I've never had a girlfriend before. I have a lot going on in my life with my career and I don't feel ready. But the thing is, is I really do like this girl a lot. We fit so well, and I know I will never meet someone like her ever again. Girls like her actually
Don't exist.

What the fuck do I do
>>
>>17745777
get her a ring, you pussy
>>
>>17745777
Why don't you feel ready?

Anyway - Voice your concerns to her.
Tell her that you're scared, that you've never been committed to someone and you're afraid you'll fuck things up.
Work through things with her and see if there's a way to compromise.

Having a girlfriend, if she is ACTUALLY a good girlfriend, will get you even further in life. Being with someone won't stop you from pursuing your career or dedicating to your dreams.
>>
My wife and mother refuse to speak after a big blow up that everyone saw coming because they both feel like the other doesn't appreciate what they do.

Factually, being the man in the middle I can say with absolute certainty that they are both in the wrong, how does one go about dealing with this? I'm trying my hardest to ignore the whole issue but I'm very close to both parties, and neither party seems to give a shit about how hard they're making my life so I'm also a strung out mess.

tl;dr: Wife and Mom won't get along, I need them to for my sanity, any advice?
>>
>>17745788
Talk to both of them. Get them to acknowledge what they did wrong while reinforcing and praising them for what they did right.
Work with each party separately towards a compromise that makes both people happy.
Ask them to please talk to each other and admit their faults ("you know, my wife/mom is a little stubborn, I'd be so happy if you could say you're sorry for what you did it would make my life easy if you two got along").
Profit.
>>
>>17745612
1. my best friend
2. never
>>
>>17745787

>why don't you feel ready

I don't know. Just, I don't. All I know is being single. I know nothing about being in a relationship.

>voice your concerns

im 26 years old, this girl is 22. I really don't know how to tell her I've never had a relationship before and that I'm scared. I don't think I can bring myself to say that.

>being with someone who won't stop you from pursuing your dreams

That is one of the great qualities about her. We both are passionate about the same things. Even our career track is the same. Which, is incredibly rare because it's a male dominated career, yet she is one of the extremely rare girls who exist. Not only are we both on the same track, but we are both passionate about it.
>>
>>17745804
All you need to do is talk to her. Really.
A relationship is mostly what you and the other person make out of it. There is no set of rules, there is no pre-written agreement. You just need to talk and see where you want it to go. It's your game and you set the rules with her.
It sounds really scary now, but once you'll talk about this and you'll have figured out what you want from each other, it will be really easy.

If you like this girl, and it really sounds like you do, you just need to go through this shit and be honest to her. It seems like she likes you back a lot, enough to say something as scary as "I want to be your girlfriend" and take a big risk to be with you. She is probably going through hell now because she thinks she's not good enough for you and that's why you rejected her.
If you don't make an action to keep her with you (talk about your concerns and see what you can do to stay with her) you'll inevitably lose her.
Go and try. It might not work out, you might fuck everything up, but at least you've tried.
>>
1) Who makes the first step? How to tell if girl wants me to do it.
2) She is extroverted but unhappy, thinks we are have something, I am introverted loner. She has a ton of fanbois and attention, i am kind of a loser, but we share some interests/character traits/view on life in general. Is there a future? Can i be with her, without being into her social circle?
>>
>>17745809
>She is probably going through hell now because she thinks she's not good enough for you and that's why you rejected her

Fuckkk hearing that stresses me out
>>
>>17745812
Go talk to her.
Don't be fucking autistic. Call her, ask her to meet, explain to her what is happening, and see what the fuck you can do about it.
You're an adult, you should stop acting like a 12 year old.
>>
>>17745804

Do you live in Florida? Your situations is creepily familiar
>>
>>17745621
>not playing paintball with tampons
Casual
>>
>>17745750
No. I mean I've never been to one but that sounds disgusting desu.
>>
>>17745823

no
>>
Girls:

When you fuck a guy, can you be absolutely quiet and not make a single moan/sound?

I always feel like moaning during penetration are something girls fakes just to make the guy feel better about himself.
>>
>>17745880
Yes.
>>
Girls and guys,

would you date a guy with a speech impediment and a slightly lazy eye if he has good hygiene, is well dressed, intelligent and charming.
>>
>>17745883
So getting penetrated dosent feel good right?

I FUCKING KNEW IT

>girls
>wanting sex just as much as guys

Biggest meme ever
>>
>>17745880
I can be, but why would I?
If I am enjoying myself (and I usually am) why wouldn't I express how much I am doing it?
>>
>>17745888
It depends on the guy.
>>
>>17745886
A speech impediment and a slightly lazy eye wouldn't be a dealbreaker, no.
But it depends on the rest of your personality.
>>
File: 1456800875805.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456800875805.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
>>17745886
Would you date a girl who is pretty without makeup, well dressed, intelligent and charming, but she eats poop?
>>
>>17745886
Hung out with a girl that had a really bad speech impediment. She was a lot of fun. Most of the glaring issues would actually come from everyone around you judging you for picking "discount material" or shit like that. y'know, normal shitty human behavior.

But the person herself was chill so it was fine
>>
>>17745880
I have a really hard time staying quiet. I usually have to clamp a hand over my mouth. Sometimes it's a bit from the pain/pleasure combo.

I worry that I moan too much, to be honest.
>>
>>17745891
Sure you can but guys breathe heavily/moan because putting your cock in a girl feels amazing, not "because we are enjoying ourselves". Well ofc we do, its more something physical than something mental there seems to be for girls.

>>17745892
Cock size?
>>
>>17745880
I literally can't stay quiet. I've tried a lot and I just can't.
But there's girls who totally can.
>>
>>17745899
Yes, sometimes it's a turn on, other time it's inconvenient, especially if you live in campus.
>>
>>17745880
As a guy, I always figured it was more the noise of something being pushed inside of you rather than the actual pleasure of it. Like you know those really big turds you sometimes have that you just want to let out an audible sigh? Now imagine that in reverse where it goes inside of you. I'd probably make a whole bunch of uncomfortable squeaks and moans
>>
>>17745899
>>17745905

Is your partners huge?
>>
>>17745912
yeah, he has a huge head, like a giant baby.
>>
>>17745777
I was terrified of getting together with my boyfriend. Much like you, I thought I wasn't ready. I wasn't in a good spot in my life. We were too far away. I couldn't handle it.
But I knew that he was too good to pass up. I couldn't let him get away. So I told him.

I told him my hesitations. I told him how much I liked him. We were too compatible to not acknowledge it. How I wanted to make this work.

I'm glad I did. I'm so happy with him. It's a dream come true.

And he's right here with me through every concern and worry. I don't keep it from him. We work through it together.

I love him. And he loves me.
>>
This isn't based on anything, just curious at responses:

Girls:
If you were given the choice of your boyfriend offering you a choice of a three way, would you prefer another guy, another girl, or would you call him a polygamous asshole?

Guys:
If you were given the choice of your girlfriend offering you a choice of a three way, would you prefer another guy, another girl, or would you call her a polygamous asshole?
>>
>>17745914
and you guys browse 4chan and raise autistic children together? damn that is the life!
>>
>>17745912
My partner's a girl.
>>
>>17745912
he literally has to use a wheelbarrow to lug around his gigantic balls
>>
>>17745903
It is both physical and mental.
Honestly if I'm really turned on, even without touching myself, I feel pleasure and I get really horny. Like when I am giving my boyfriend head, or when we're sexting, I get really wet, my clit pulses and I crave getting a dick in me. Which is pleasant and borderline painful.
I come from penetration 80% of the times me and my boyfriend fuck. And even if I don't come, I feel strong pleasure anyway.
It's not like women don't feel pleasure during sex, I really do, most girls really do.
>>
>>17745921
He doesn't go on 4chan as much as I do and I don't want kids. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>17745922
How big is her dick?
>>
>>17745926
There's still time.
>>
>>17745922
Hmm I asked about penetration or do you use a stap on?
>>
>>17745920
I'd probably turn my boyfriend down for a threesome. I've had one before and it just ended up causing jealousy.

If I did, I'd want it to be another girl, but with the stipulation that she was more attracted to my boyfriend than to me. I'd want my boyfriend to be the center and for the two of us to service him.
I'm submissive and bi so this plays into my preference.
>>
>>17745932
We just use a volunteer, usually a black guy.
>>
>>17745928
15cm

>>17745925
>I come from penetration 80% of the time
Wow. Lucky you.

>>17745932
We do occasionally.
>>
>>17745936
>I've had one before
MMF?
>>
>>17745926
Wait are you saying there are actually girls that might enjoy a comfy date of wine and shitposting?
That sounds way too good to be true
>>
Hey guys, I've been snapchat friends with a girl quite a while and we finally went on a date a week ago. The date was fine and she had fun, but things got hot and heavy toward the end and she freaked out. Made up some story about PTSD and being sexually assaulted close by where we were at and told me it wasn't my fault.

Then after a week of playing hard to get she decides to open up to me. She admits she had fun on the date and likes me but wants to slow down and work on our friendship. And assures me we can do it. She talked about how she thought she was a rebound and scared of getting hurt.

So I'm like cool, let's kick it soon. She decides to agree to a movie the next day. Next day comes and she flaked saying she wanted to go see her friend and make sure she was ok, but on snapchat story she's just kicking it with her home girl that she doesn't get to see often.

I haven't talked to her but idk what I should do.
>>
>>17745912
I awful at estimating these things, but I'd say fairly average length, probably girthier than average.
>>
>>17745920
>If you were given the choice of your boyfriend offering you a choice of a three way, would you prefer another guy, another girl, or would you call him a polygamous asshole?
I do fantasise about threesomes but I am too jealous and territorial to share my boyfriend with anybody else sexually. So they'd get called a polygamous asshole and probably would get me fairly mad.
If I could get over the fact that I want my boyfriend dick all for myself, I would be more interested in a specific dynamic (me and my boyfriend being dominant over the third person, while me and him keep our usual dynamic) than the gender of the third person.
>>
>>17745942
I was with a girl like that once. Always bad news.
If they act like this super early on and keep bringing up really personal, mentally scarring shit, this is when you move on. Unless you think you would enjoy all the baggage you'd have to carry, but as far as I'm aware, girls like dealing with broken guys a lot more than guys like dealing with broken girls
>>
>>17745939
FFM. She was completely uninterested in my boyfriend and it made me the center of attention. I didn't like it. My boyfriend felt left out.
I didn't have a super healthy relationship with that boyfriend anyway, though. He didn't really like doing things to me for my pleasure, so he wasn't used to that role.

My current boyfriend would jump in seamlessly, but being in the limelight is too much for me.
>>
>>17745943
When you say average, you mean in comparison to all the dicks you've been with or all the dicks you've seen (tv, magazines, internet, local gym, elementary school, etc.)?
>>
>>17745948
Huh. Interesting. Makes me wonder if I start highlighting bad shit in my past she'll come trying to save me
>>
>>17745938
>Wow. Lucky you.
Yeah, pretty lucky.
Boyfriend's dick hits the G-spot in certain positions. It's magic. He gets me off faster than I can do while touching myself.
>>
>>17745941
I prefer cider, beer, or cocktails. Does that work for you?
>>
>>17745954
Jeez. Consider me envious. I mean I can get off from gspot stimulation but it's hella tricky.
>>
>>17745954
What color is your bf? also, silicone or plastic?
>>
have you ever been to a bachelorette party where the bride to be cheated?
>>
girls and guys

reading posts in here makes me never want to have sex again. I don't know why, but for some reason, it's really putting me off sex all together..

Anyone else feel like this?
>>
>>17745952
I've only seen two other dicks IRL, so I don't have a very good sample size. This would be based on national averages of 5"-6" iirc.
>>
>>17745965
>I've only seen two other dicks IRL
Does any of them happen to be a relative?
>>
>>17745962
>>17745769
>>17745750
We get it. You're upset.
>>
Guys,

If there's a lot of sexual chemistry and you end up having sex with a girl on the first date, does that mean that you don't see her as a potential serious romantic partner? Or in other words do you lose respect for her because she was too easy and end up seeing her as a potential fuck buddy only?
>>
>>17745970
Believe whichever gets you off best, anon ;)
Would you prefer it to be my brother? My father?
>>
>>17745961
Not her, but white and silicone. Lelo Elise.
>>
>>17745964
Yes. Then again I was raped 8 times in the past 2 months, so it might not be what posted here.
>>
>>17745957
wow. You've inspired me to get out and look for something like that. Thanks anon.

>>17745964
Because when you break down sex into what it actually is, it's fucking gross as shit. If I were never horny I feel like I'd be one of those crazy nutjobs that wants to ban all forms of porn and lewd behavior
>>
>>17745978
Hey I was in that thread.
>>
File: 1467910445891.jpg (759KB, 1000x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1467910445891.jpg
759KB, 1000x1230px
>>17745976
hmm yeah, tell me more about your dad and your brother's dicks, lewd femanon!
>>
>>17745972
Someone older than 16 doesn't "lose respect" because you fuck.

If you fuck him the first date and he never calls back he was probably never interested in a relationship, he was probably gonna keep dating you until he gets to fuck, yes we are this desperate.
>>
>>17745972
Short answer no.
Long answer nooooooooooooooooooo
>>
5 inch in length and 5 in girth is enough to pleasure a woman? Is there a standard? Tell me the truth from a woman perspective on sizes
>>
>>17745942
Bumping my question
>>
>>17745983
>Someone older than 16 doesn't "lose respect" because you fuck.
Neither does someone younger than 16, boys that age would be extremely blissful to get that far.
>>
>>17745985
Why does this question keep getting asked? It doesn't go away no matter how many times it's asked. It's like the cockroach of /adv/
>>
>>17745985
Nah, that's too small. I know it's not what you want to hear, sorry.
>>
>>17745985
That's not big but it's enough. Guys being insecure about their dicks is the biggest turn-off ever though.
>>
>>17745993
answered*
>>
>>17745995
>it's enough
It's really isn't.
>>
>>17745995
im not insecure, just asking about woman physiology. How can it be so mixed? So say its small, some that its okay?
>>
>>17745995
It would help if women stop lying about this and became more honest.
>>
>>17746002
It's as if different woman has different preference!
>>
>>17745999
I don't know Anon, I have a 5 inch dildo that works just fine for me. Guess I'm petite.

>>17746002
Because preferences vary? So do pussy sizes I'm sure.
>>
>>17746005
Yeah because we have all heard about how much the sex sucked because her pussy was too big/small so many times.
>>
>>17746003
>became more honest
Your little runt of a cock would never please any woman ever. An average vaginal cavity is 6". You can't even hilt and bottom out. Everybody knows the only way us girls are pleasured is when you take a really long dick, and ram it up our birth canal so hard that it bruises our cervix. We will never like manlets.
>>
>>17746011
Guys are more sensitive and easy to orgasm due to evolution. While it helps, female orgasm is not necessary for fertilization. A male almost always must orgasm in order for fertilization to occur.

Of course it's gonna be easier to pleasure a man than a woman.

>PS I have heard men complaining that a girl is too loose
>>
>>17746011
Yes? Do you think female sexual satisfaction is dependent on dick size and nothing else? That getting poked in the cervix is fun? Or that it's not possible for a guy to be too thick?
>>
>>17745978

How does that happen?

>>17745979

I haven't had sex in 5 years, and even then I only have ever done it twice. but reading through this thread is really off putting. Girls talking about preferred dick size that makes them moan and cum. Guys talking about dripping wet pussies.

It actually does sound pretty fucking gross...
>>
>>17745982
When you're young and naive, who better to play doctor with than your older brother?
But of course, Daddy had the responsibility to teach me how to care for my body. And to teach me how to care for Daddy.
>>
>>17746014
Thanks, small penis humiliation is my biggest fetish.
>>
>>17746003
There is no pleasing everyone. If you say that it's not important, people accuse you of lying to look good. If you say above average is better than below average, people accuse you of being a shallow slut.

It's like anything else. Do men like a pair of perfectly shaped tits with the size of their preference? Fuck yeah. Will they kick a cute, eager girl out of their bed for not having those? Fuck no. It both matters and both is hardly ALL that matters.

>>17745999
Fuck off, troll/size queen. Five to five and a half inches is what most men are and they have no issues with procreating with some willing woman. And I don't know why the hell the entire internet acts like every single body part comes in different sizes except for vaginas, but there is no one size fits all (perfectly). In fact, average dicks are what comes closest to being not too much and not too little for most women.
I would reflect on my life and all around character if you derive so much enjoyment out of making young anonymous guys miserable over their bodies.
>>
>>17746025
Sex is pretty fucking gross unless you're doing it.
>>
>>17746035

Like, I'm talking with this girl, and she actually said just the other day she want some to Netflix and chill in a few days. I honestly don't know if I want to go anymore.. I'm thinking about coming up with a excuse not to go
>>
>>17746029
Go fuck yourself you disgusting male pervert. Sexualizing kids, acting like they like being molested by their dads, you're encouraging the scum on here and should kys.
>>
>>17746041
Are you a virgin? That might be why you're nervous and/or disgusted by it.
I would recommend going to the Netflix thing anyway though, might be a fun evening all the same, and you have no obligation to sleep with her (if it comes to that) and you don't want to.
>>
>>17746045
>disgusting male
that's where you're wrong lol
>>
>>17746041
netflix and chill is easymode sex.
Gives you a great opportunity to grope and fondle and have things slowly build up from there.
You can even do it with the lights off if you're self-conscious
>>
>>17746052
>>17746066

I'm this guy>>17746025

but I don't know, just reading how people talk about it here seems kind of gross. It's been so long I don't even really remember what it was like, other than it wasn't that good of an experience.. was thinking about giving it another chance after all these years, but now I don't know if I want to
>>
>>17746045
Sorry man, this anon is right >>17746065
I am a dirty degenerate female who calls my boyfriend Daddy during sex. No regrets. Some shame. But no regrets.
>>
What are some common signs a girl be slightly interested in me as something slightly more than just friends?
>>
Guys, how many days/weeks into a relationship is it ok to fart for the first time?
Not trolling, this is a genuine question.
>>
>>17746084
If you get to the point where you're that comfortable with each other, one of you will feel like you've lost the spark, or it's time to pop the question.

But only you will know when that time comes
>>
>>17746079
I love you!
>>
>>17746084
I've heard my current gf fart before we started dating, then after that it became impossible, she always turns the faucet to max when she's in the toilet so the only thing I could hear is water, she even went as far as going outside to use the nearby restaurant's toilet to avoid pooping while I was showering.
>>
File: 1463651890489.webm (1MB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463651890489.webm
1MB, 576x720px
So I asked a girl out and she said yes, I got her number and told her I would call her to set something up.

I called her, but she didn't answer. So I left a voice mail asking her to call me back. Then I had a few beers. So then while I was drunk she called me back. I didn't want to pick up because I'd likely sound like a fool while drunk.

Then she left me a voice mail, apologizing for taking so long to get back to me. So I then called her once a day for like 3 days and she didn't pick up and I didn't leave a voice mail.

Her calling me back leads me to believe she's interested, but not picking up my calls makes me question this.

Should I just wait till I see her next and ask if she's still up for getting lunch with me? Or Should I just like text her?

I'm a little frightened to text her because I don't have an Iphone or whatever and I've heard this can be a turn off.

Please help, thank you.
>>
>>17746088

I'd love for my boyfriend to be that relaxed around me. So I've always tought it was the same way for boys.. A fart would be like.. a compliment? If you get whow I'm thinking.
>>
File: can't reach around.webm (659KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
can't reach around.webm
659KB, 480x480px
>>17746119
dang wrong webm, audio stream stuff and file size limits!!!!
>>
>>17746119
If you really keep playing phone tag that much, I'd just leave a voicemail and text and offer a place to meet up at a certain time and to have her respond if it works. Worst thing that happens is she can't, but she SHOULD try to reschedule. If she doesn't acknowledge the request or just outright rejects it, you're being played.
>>
File: 1451461968759.jpg (645KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1451461968759.jpg
645KB, 1024x768px
Asking something for the girls, specially shy girls.

So I'm on this class and I noticed this super cute girl gazing at me constantly, I slowly moved seats to see her reaction and after a couple days I just started sitting next to her, I see her looking at me from the corner of my eye constantly, sometimes for like 3 seconds but she turns away immediately when she thinks I might catch her looking at me.
I noticed she gets kinda nervous, constantly fidgeting and changing her sitting position, I've talked to her a couple times and she seemed really nervous about it to the point where she almost came off as a bit cold.

Well, anyways, pretty sure she likes me back, when I try to approach or talk even if it's a small favor she seems really nervous but I can't tell if she's being somewhat distant, I can't quite say if she's just kinda cold or just dazzled and worrying when I do it, I can't tell if she's just nervous around me or because she's telling me to fuck off.

I know I should just ask her but if she's shy I'm afraid id mess it up by coming off as too pushy for her, I don't want to fuck it up because I really really like her, obviously if she's not interested I'll just drop it asap.
Any of you ever act like this towards someone you're interested in?
>>
>>17746141
No.
>>
>>17746091
You flatter me, anon.
>>
File: what about dog.webm (459KB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
what about dog.webm
459KB, 224x400px
>>17746132
so you think just shooting her a text with a proposal is better than just talking to her in person? I'll see her thursday morning (like 8am). I'm just afraid of seeming needy or something, but I would really like to go out with her.

Thank you for your help.
>>
>>17746171
I'm a different anon, but I agree. Phone tag is exhausting. Probably make a joke about it in the text.
>>
>>17746141
You don't really like her, you don't even know her. You're attracted to her and attraction is a dime a dozen.

Just calmly ask if she would like to grab lunch with you, your treat. If she says no, just say something like, that's too bad and move on.

Honestly I only ever act "cold" like how you describe when I don't like someone who is hitting on me, like if they are really fat or they smell bad.
>>
File: sonic bellyrub.webm (1MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
sonic bellyrub.webm
1MB, 404x720px
>>17746179
yeah I was thinking about saying, "gee you're harder to get a hold of than the president, but you're a lot cuter than he is."
Is that too autistic?
>>
>>17746141

I know from previous experience that I can come off kind of cold and bitchy. One guy was hitting on me, a friend of mine, and I was too afraid to just say "no", so I kept acting cold and almost hateful. This went on for a good while, probably months, wich is a lot when you are in the same class every day. I see now that I should have just been clearer, he probably has some sort of autism, and I was being a jerk.

But I also seem to put on some sort of bitchy face when I try to hit on someone I like. Not sure if I'm playing hard to get or I just plain CAN'T flirt with guys.

So basically... it could be both. Chicks are fucking complicated.

Girl/23
>>
>>17745942
Bumping again
>>
>>17746187
Might sound like you're assigning blame if she's cynical and reads it wrong.
I might say, "Tag, you're it! Let me end this phone tag and ask you- are you available for a date this weekend?"
In your own words of course
>>
>>17746192
resting bitch face is such a turnoff. I'm surprised the guy kept trying
>>
Dear opposite sexuality - heteros and homos, from a biscum

What is it like to pass over an entire gender?

Have you ever met an androgynous person who you assumed was one gender but ended up being the other? For ease, let's use a cis example. Did you feel differently about them before and after?
>>
>>17746221

Yeah, that was what I was going for. Problem was that we had been friends for like 3 years before that, so he knew I wasn't usually like that.
>>
File: 1454833791991.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1454833791991.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>17746192
I hope you get raped in an alley by a bouncer and he walks by and joins in for the freebie.
>>
>>17745612
1. I can pick anyone? If so, then
>her
2. once, possibly less
>>
>>17746267
back like 5 years ago I was working in a deli and a man wanted some ham slices. Called him 'sir' and it turns out it was actually some old woman and she got super offended (triggered) and left pretty quickly after that. I thought she was a bitch just because why would you literally dress as a man and expect me to know what you actually are. Bitch you looked like my grandpa.

She still took the ham though
>>
>>17746292
Thanks for your experience
>>
Didn't get any responses last thread

Girls, what makes a guy boring/interesting?
>>
>>17745587
Both genders: I live with a guy and we have agreed to be friends with benefits. He told me he loves me recently and I think I love him too but I'm not ready for a commitment. How should I go about this or what should I say to let this guy know I just can't be his?
>>
>>17746343
Because it's a vague question without a good answer
>>
>>17746348
>: I live with a guy and we have agreed to be friends with benefits.
You fucked up
>>
>>17746348
Well you're both dumb.
Why can't you be with him, you live together, you love each other, and you're already having sex.
>>
>>17746354
She's subconsciously looking for someone better and wants an easy excuse to get out

>We were never a thing, Anon
>>
>>17746360
Well of course there's people who are sexually compatible but not romantically, but she says she loves him so I don't get it really.
>>
>>17746350
Okay, how about this:

Girls, what are some stories of boring guys you've hung around, and what you wished they would have done differently?
>>
>>17746367
I'd rather they be interesting.
>>
File: 1435878241464.jpg (52KB, 376x419px) Image search: [Google]
1435878241464.jpg
52KB, 376x419px
>>17746368
Oh you cheeky cunt
>>
>>17746377
I take it back. I want a guy like Oberstein.
>>
I got this girl's number since we're in the same group for this project that's coming up. I'm doing nothing today and feel like texting her some, but we haven't had much interaction prior to this project thing. How do I go about starting a convo with her in a way that doesn't seem out of nowhere? Or should I talk to her more in class first?
>>
>>17746267
>What is it like to pass over an entire gender?
It's fine. I don't find girls sexually attractive.
>Have you ever met an androgynous person who you assumed was one gender but ended up being the other?
No. What gets me physically attracted are very masculine characteristics - in general I'll think a tall guy with broad shoulders, dark hair and beard is attractive. I don't get attracted by guy who look androgynous.
Sometimes online I've talked to people I thought were guys and turned out to be girls. I found their personality interesting/attractive at first, then found out they're girls and while I still found them nice to talk to, I lost the desire to fuck with them.
>>
>>17746343
When I say that a guy is boring to me I either mean that the conversation is dull or that he is either too confrontational or too nice.
If the conversation is dull, it might be because
>We don't have the same sense of humour, he's not witty
>We don't share interests
>He doesn't ask questions that stimulate an interesting conversation ("What do you want to talk about?")
>He doesn't have fun stories to tell
Too nice or too confrontational is kind of self-explanatory I guess?
If someone spends all the time telling me how great I am or arguing about absolute bullshit I get bored fast.
>>
>>17745942
what makes you think she made it up and why are you ok with that?
>>
>>17746446
too goodlooking?
>>
>>17746431
Huh. I might be straighter than I thought. Thanks anon! Bisexuality is no fun!
>>
>>17746459
>too goodlooking?
What should this mean?
>>
sometimes my bf wants to give me a facial when we're having sex. when he does it, he often apologizes right after. its like he feels bad right after. why does this happen?
>>
Why would my ex boyfriend tell me he is still keeping my stuff in a safe place? Is he trying to make me believe the door is still open?
>>
>>17745880
>When you fuck a guy, can you be absolutely quiet and not make a single moan/sound?
Yes
>>17745888
>So getting penetrated dosent feel good right?
Honestly, for me it doesn't feel much at all.
I can climax from penetration but it doesn't always happen and I don't feel like I can "control" it as guys can.
>>
>>17746463
It can feel demeaning and when he asks you he's in the heat of the moment.
He apologizes because he cares about you and he feels bad for making you do something that he feels demeaning.

If you're cool with it, explain it to him and tell him that you enjoy it or whatever, make sure he understand you like it.

>>17746464
Probably, either that or he wants to let you know you're special to him either as a friend or something

Did he told you that when you were down or something?
>>
>>17746461
a handsome and arrogant guy who doesn't say much. But when he does it's usually either edgy humor or philosophical, or esoteric topics (like Langlands program). Honestly I doubt women would be interested in "talking" to this guy.
>>
>>17746463
He fucked some prostitute, and is having fantasy about her.
>>
>>17746470
Why not?
Sounds a bit like my ex.
He is handsome, literally the best looking guy I've ever seen in real life. Really smart, great sense of humour, weird interests, introverted, arrogant as fuck.
He had a lot of other issues which eventually ruined us, but I find him overall very attractive.
>>
>>17746469
We were talking random, I asked if he still had my old plastic hair clip that i previouslty asked him to throw away, and he told me he actually kept it and it's stored in a safe place with other stuff.
>>
>>17746141
If you stop writing run-on sentences maybe she'll start liking you desu
>>
Perhaps this is too much of an XYZ question.

As a rule of thumb if a girl never starts a conversation with me first I assume she is not interested.

Recently a girl did just that so I talked to her a bit more. It's now becoming me starting every talk we have.

Did I fuck up or was it just me misinterpreting politeness. Or better yet, if It is my fuck up can I do something about it?
>>
>>17746508
I would think most girls rarely initiate conversations. Even if I like someone I don't usually engage them first - I do sometimes, but not often.
>>
File: 1456609827779.jpg (97KB, 824x346px) Image search: [Google]
1456609827779.jpg
97KB, 824x346px
>>17746479
the thing is, despite usually talking about abstract and scholarly matters and their analogy to the real world which he considers to be very funny, he's also a perv. Say, you are the only person in the class whom he is a bit friendly towards, one day, he asks you to suck his dick, he suggest in the bathroom or in his dorm room.
>>
College sophomore here Never had a girlfriend or anything like that.

Girls:
I ended up finally talking to a really pretty girl in my class, and we met up to study for an exam last night. It went relatively well, but the four of us primarily worked separately, since there wasn't anything to go over together. I don't know much about her other than she's in a sorority and my major. How do I keep talking to this girl without fucking this up? She may or may not have a boyfriend, so I don't want to send any sort of signals until I'm confident.
>>
>>17746529
My ex made a comment about the fact that I needed to suck his cock 30 minutes into our first conversation. It even became a sort of recurring joke between us.
Honestly he loved making people feel intimidated and awkward, but I'm the same so we got along.

As long as someone is not too autistic to understand how to behave in public I don't mind.
>>
What do you talk about on a coffee date?
>>
>>17746554
The same things you talk about at literally any other date.
>>
>>17746570
OK, better question, what do you talk about on a first date? I'm 25 and have been out of the game for a while.
>>
>>17746571
Doesn't matter
>>
>>17746571
Your studies, your jobs, hobbies, TV shows, literally any of the mindless boring drivel people pretend to be interested in if they want to fuck each other.
>>
I know these are retarded questions but here I go:

I met a guy a while back, we talked a few times and it was clear he fancies me, and last Monday he held my hand and we exchanged numbers. He just texted me once to give me back some money he owed, and hasn't since. Should I wait for him to initiate a conversation again or should I say something?

Also I found him on normiebook by searching pretty long. Should I add him even if we have no mutual friends and he thinks I only know his first name? I just got facebook recently so I'm not sure how it goes.
>>
>>17746611
how old are you holyfuck
>>
>>17746527
How old are you? is this behavior associated with age or personal insecurities?
>>
>>17746618
I'm 22. It's probably a mix of both, and just weird cultural shit.
>>
Why are women so disgusting?
>>
>>17746632
Ask your mom
>>
>>17746615
18. I've never done anything with a boy.

Pls don't laugh
>>
>>17746639
No, it's not weird to initiate. Girls can't really be pinned for being weird, it's just categorized as "quirky" or whatever.
>>
File: 1473616346228.jpg (20KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
1473616346228.jpg
20KB, 324x324px
>>17746644
It's just I asked some friends and they all said he'll lose interest if I initiate. It's so confusing
>>
Girls,

I been talking to a girl for a while and she's repeatedly gone, "I'm not looking for anything, I'm scared of relationships," and "I want a boyfriend to be my best friend." we went on a date, we made out, she freaked out, end of date. Texts me a week later all, "I like you but I wanna take things slow and build our friendship first" but still playing hard to get.

What the fuck do I do
>>
>>17746658
He would be really immature if he acted like that.
>>
>barely know this girl who has a long term boyfriend
>she always messages me out of the blue
How do I fuck her?
>>
>>17746658
Holy shit what fucking advice.

>no, don't initiate, play mind games
>guys love not getting clear signals

Did you ask any male friends?
>>
>>17745920
My gf and I have talked about a FFM. She says it is something she has thought about before. She wants it more than me. Its only been 6 months into our relationship, so right now we both recognize its more something we will just fantasize about, may be do many months in the future. I think most women would prefer FFM, as most women are submissive in bed, and this lends itself more easily to that. Unless its the degrading kind of MMF threesome, a MMF threesome requires the women to be in charge. Obviously this is just a generalization and there are many exceptions.
>>
>>17746658
>they all said he'll lose interest if I initiate
what race are you?
>>
>>17745920
>If you were given the choice of your girlfriend offering you a choice of a three way, would you prefer another guy, another girl, or would you call her a polygamous asshole?

I'd be upset. It wouldn't be something I'm interested in.
>>
>>17746663
Yeah that is true
>>17746666
No, I don't talk about that kind of stuff with guys
>>17746669
I'm white and a white girl and an Indian girl told me this advice
>>
>>17746664
You don't
>>
>>17745587
First time living in a dorm. What can people hear from my room?
>>
>>17746675
Well if you really like him, just find a chance to hangout with him more often first.
>>
>>17746686
Everything.
>>
>>17746696
But I'd have to text him in order to hang out. Sure, we could potentially run into each other but the chances are low.

Should I just write, "Hey, what's up?"
>>
>>17746678
Give me real advice please.
>>
>>17746700
Is he a student? or working?
>>
>>17746708
We're both students, and we live in the same student accommodation but I rarely see him since we have lectures at different times
>>
>>17746699
not useful
>>
>>17746712
say hi to him, ask him if he wants to "study" together. Then pick a quiet corner in the library and suck his dick under the table.
>>
>>17746722
That's lewd
>>
>>17746729
DO YOU WANT RESULT OR NOT
>>
>>17746363
>>17746360
It's not about me subconsciously looking it's that I'm not monogamy material. I don't want to hurt him but I'm a whore that's like the bottom line. I don't think I deserve him because I'm an awful person and as long as we stay just friends with benefits it isn't as deep as if I was his girlfriend or his wife and I don't want him to feel like I want to be either because I'll just end up hurting him but I don't know how to tell him.
>>
>>17746738
Tell him exactly that? Anon, I have no self control and I really don't want you to find your girlfriend sucking off some guy a week after we get together because I care so much about you (albeit not enough to not suck off other guys, evidently) so let's just keep having fun and not being serious.
>>
I just need help. I'm feeling like this is the end. I've ruined another relationship by being a paranoid asshole who is scared of cheating/commitment. I've done that a lot. I really loved this girl, and I fucked it up because I got weird about someone she slept with before she and I even spoke. She's now ignoring me entirely. But even if she wasnt. I know i ruin any relationship im in. Its always either because I don't trust, or because I trusted the wrong girl. This girl isnt whats bringing me down so much, its more that im feeling like there is something wrong with me. Why cant i trust people? Why do i self sabotage? Ive known i do this for years and i keep doing it. Its like im stuck. My job is horrible, and I'm stuck at it. I'm absolutely stuck at it. I'm 25 with zero school and my only experience is working in a grocery store for all this time. I have zero money. I get a paycheck and then it's gone the next day. I'm not bad with money, it all goes towards bills and whatnot but since my mother also works a shit job I have to help her. I've been doing that since I left high school. I have no friends because I push people away. Again ive known i do this for years now and i still do it. I did the therapy, i talked about my childhood and fears and why i am the way i am, took the pills, but nothing helped. Its like im just wrong. I'm alone, broke, and work a shit job that i hate and that consumes all my time (just got home, going back in at 9 for an overnight). I don't know if these problems are stupid and laughable but to me they really are killing me. Nothing interests me anymore. Nothing makes me happy. I keep feeling myself getting closer to suicide as melodramatic as it sounds. I got myself a gun the other day. At first I thought of skipping town. Taking out a loan or maxing out my credit and running away somewhere without telling anyone. But it won't change anything. I'll always be me. I don't even know if this is the right thread.
>>
>>17746744
There's a difference between sexual and romantic love. In my experience sexual love is more open and should be shared but romantic love is more singular and personal. I romantically love him but my sexual lifestyle is how I want to live. I still love him and care about him. It's not about self control it's about having control over my lifestyle and not wanting to put him in the mindset that I am his.
>>
>>17746662
You don't be an autist, realize she's got some heavy baggage from previous experiences but still fancies you, and if you're really down to be with her you be patient and take it slow until she's comfortable doing more
>>
>>17746776
I think "love" is a bit of a misnomer here, what you are referring to is lust.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging here. You should feel free to live your life how you want to - but be sure to communicate that to him so he doesn't feel used or led on or whatever.
Pretty much in the words you've just used.
>>
What the fuck do I do if I prematurely ejaculate? Might lose my v card very soon and I don't want to get embarrassed
>>
Girls and guys

Have you ever been in a relationship who was "too much" for you. But like, in a good way, but you couldn't handle it?

My girlfriend is amazing, awesome personality and 9/10 looks and she's so successful in her career. It's all good things! But, It's so much that it's actually overwhelming to me. It's just too much for my mind Tbh. I'm thinking about breaking it off.. but I feel really bad. Because she hasn't done anything wrong. I just feel a bit intimidated. and what makes me feel worse is she told me that her past boyfriends broke up with her because they said the same shit I'm feeling... I don't want to hurt her, but I don't know what to fucking do

Help
>>
>>17746803
I've heard masturbation before having sex makes guys last longer.
Plus foreplay and oral sex of course.

>>17746805
What. So she's too successful or good for you, or what? I don't get it.
>>
>>17746808

Yeah she's too good for me. she's so intelligent, nice, good looking, and fun to be around. I don't deserve her. I really don't deserve this and I honestly can't do it. I feel stressed when I think about how lucky I am. She's a few years younger than me but way smarter and way more successful. She deserves someone better than me. The thing is she wants ME. Which stresses me out internally because I don't feel deserving.

She doesn't know I feel like this. I haven't told her because I don't want her to freak out over it because she's been dumped in the past for the same thing..
>>
>>17746805
Stop being so beta, that's your problem. You don't have enough respect in yourself and your pursuits that you're feeling inadequate/overshadowed/outshined/whatever by her amount of success and shit. Learn to love yourself more and you'll be able to look at her more eye-to-eye. If she's yours right now there's something about you that she admires in possibly a similar way that you admire her, don't forget that.
>>
>>17745912
Humongous what?
>>
>>17746815
So instead of breaking up with her, why not try and improve yourself, get to her level, become her equal?
>>
>>17746776

I've heard of one person with this view, Lev Landau. One of the great heroes of the golden era. He kept a list of names of physicists which he ranked on a logarithmic scale of productivity ranging from 0 to 5. The highest ranking, 0, was assigned to Isaac Newton. Albert Einstein was ranked 0.5. The founding fathers of quantum mechanics, Bohr, Heisenberg, Dirac and Schrödinger were ranked 1. Landau ranked himself as a 2.5 but later promoted himself to a 2. He promoted a similar idea about sex and love to his colleagues, family and students. However that was not even close to being the most notorious in his teaching, rather it was the Theoretical Minimum exam, which I intend to pass some day.
He was admitted involuntarily six times to psychiatric hospital, and suffered severe brain damaged in a car crash, which later resulted in his death.
It's funny how Einstein, Landau, Feynman, Von Neumann are all promiscuous party animals. Might have something to do with their era and atomic bombing.
>>
>>17746816

I mean, I am accomplishing a lot myself. I just don't know. I just don't think I can handle a relationship period. She is my first girlfriend. I just feel overwhelmed
>>
>>17746822

I have improved myself a lot. and I'm working on getting my dream job. But I'll never be on her level. I don't fucking know.

Tbh, I don't think I'm relationship material. I don't think I'm suppose to have a girlfriend. I'm stressed
>>
>>17745978
>8 times in two months
How do you fuck up that hard?
>>
>>17746832
Then talk to her about those feelings?
>>
>>17746840

I don't know how.. I don't think I could actually say it
>>
I'm not sure what the best way to really have a conversation with a girl working in a restaurant.

We obviously like each other, I just don't feel as if I should ask her out without knowing more about her.
>>
>>17746846
Well it's better than just breaking up with her because of a vague feeling of inadequacy that you haven't even communicated to her.
>>
>>17746808
>>17746803
I meant more like what can I use an an excuse
>>
>>17746853
"I'm sorry, you're just too sexy. Now let me proceed to give you complimentary oral sex for 15 minutes and then sex will continue as planned."
>>
>>17746849

I just don't feel like I can do this. I shouldn't have a girlfriend at all.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck
>>
So I made out with a girl when I was drunk and she said she liked me.

Thing is I don't like her, and have been seeing someone else more frequently

wat do
>>
I guess this is an appropriate thread to put this because I don't feel like starting my own.

So I matched with this girl on tinder about a month and a half ago now. I get her number we plan a date and then when date time comes around she cancels with some bullshit excuse. Then she basically doesn't reply to my next few texts and I get the idea she doesn't want to talk/date. Yesterday she adds me on snapchat sends me a snap that says "Hey, I'm sorry for ghosting you but I was going through a lot". We talk for a bit and I ask her if she's still up for going on a date and she's actually still apologizing for ghosting me.

My question is should I even bother still going on a date with her? Or should I just ignore her like she did me. I'm not sure if this is the type of person I would want to date who just randomly stops talking to people for no apparent reason at all.
>>
File: 1462996355142.gif (891KB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
1462996355142.gif
891KB, 325x252px
How important is a man's height for you gals? I know most prefer tall guys but is it that much of a turn of as /fit/ makes it to be?

Dont get me wrong its not insecurity asking but all girls i have dated tend to be of my size or smaller...
>>
>>17746874
I'm also a guy but no offense dude but tinder is for nothing more than a shag

If you want a semi serious relationship, go elsewhere mate
>>
>>17746872

Keep seeing the one you like?

>>17746874

Keep trying, what do you have to lose?
>>
>>17746888
do I tell the girl shes nice but im not interested? or just not say anything
>>
>>17746882
I don't go to /fit/ but this whole manlet thing is mostly dumb, as is everything that's memed on 4chin.
I'd prefer a guy who's taller than me, but if I fall in love with one who's not, who cares.
>>
>>17746892

Depends, how close are you? i am guessing not much.
>>
>>17746882
Pretty important which is unfortunate for short guys. Although just a couple inches taller is pretty much good enough. It's pretty rare to see a girl going out with a shorter guy but it all depends on the couple after all. Some girls make a really big deal out of it tho but I can understand why. It goes with the whole talk, dark and handsome aesthetic. My friend is 5'8" and she doesn't consider guys shorter then her
>>
>>17746893

Have you fallen in love with one that is not?
>>
>>17746899
>>17746893
>>17746882
>tfw turned down a girl who was 5 inches taller than me
>>
>>17746872
Talk to her less and hopefully you guys fall out of contact lol
>>
>>17746883
I guess but tinder is the only place I have luck so I'm sticking to it. I don't think it's that weird to casually date a girl I meet on tinder.

>>17746888
nothing at all but her just not talking to me after we had planned a date/haven't met yet puts me off. Not to mention I've seen her on campus numerous times inbetween these two points
>>
>>17746882
I've told this story before, but here goes. A year or two ago, I had a tutorial where, by absolute coincidence, it ended up being a group of 15 or so girls. Our tutor was also female, so often we'd end up off-topic in our discussions and having 'girly' talks. One day, it we ended up discussing men's heights. There was a consensus that, as long as a guy is taller than us, not even when we're wearing heels, any height is fine.
>>
>>17746899

So i should stick to short gals then? figures...
>>
>>17746906

Thanks for the insight, i guess ill stick to what have worked for me so far.
>>
>>17746900
No, I've just been in love once.
>>
>>17746914
Alright, thanks for the honesty
>>
>>17746859
Pretty much this. It's way worse to pretend nothing happened because chances are she'all have figured out. Trust me. My friend fucked this guy who pretended to act as if he knew more then he did and it showed especially when he acted like he didn't come already. Besides who doesn't like oral?
>>
Text from a girl. We're going on a second date on Thursday. Should I read into that she wanted to keep the date on Tuesday (when the second date orginally was suppose to me) or am I just over thinking?
>>
>>17746907
Well if a tall girl is into you don't ignore her but height matters a lot more then guys would realize. But as long as you're taller then the girl then it's fine.
>>
File: handsome dexter.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
handsome dexter.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
>>17746956

> lot more then guys would realize

Oh we realize ;-;

I have only had a couple of girls taller than me shown interest, dated one of them... but that is really not much considering the amount of shorter girls in comparative.

Good thing i am good looking and most girls in my area are around my height.
>>
File: outer hip.jpg (8KB, 350x130px) Image search: [Google]
outer hip.jpg
8KB, 350x130px
>>17745587
If a girl doing pic related in gym class shifts forward from behind another person giving you full view of their ass, does it mean your into me? I swear I caught a smile when she noticed me checking her out but I dunno. She had zero reason to shift forward on the mat.
>>
>>17746972
no dumbass it means nothing. If you want to know for sure ask her out to lunch
>>
>>17746972
this >>17746990

Ask her out. Some girls just like the attention and you will never know unless you try
>>
>>17746882
I don't give a single fuck about height. I'm 157cm by the way, maybe that's why it doesnt matter, it feels like everyone is taller than me lol
>>
>>17746998
LONDON

:^)
>>
>>17745788
I read the first line as your wife BEING your mother.

Fuck i thought that was gonna be WAY more interesting
>>
>>17746796
Thanks for helping me clear my thoughts and get my words in order. I appreciate it.
>>
>>17747011
No problem at all Anon.
>>
>even if this doesn't work out I'll probably still love you forever
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>17746998
What if you were 183cm? Would you be willing to date a guy shorter than you then?
>>
>>17746823
Smart and crazy fits me. Thanks for that interesting post. I actually studied Richard Feynman, watched his lectures, and read his lectures. I went to college for Biology but Physics was always interesting to me.
>>
File: panic-face.jpg (33KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
panic-face.jpg
33KB, 600x437px
>>17746993
Oh boy, here I go
>>
>>17745703
Oh lord. I wish I had a bf to watch anime with me
>>
>>17747021
Then I'd have another point of view jk I don't know, maybe it wouldn't bother me
>>
>>17747001
Too far away. Rio de Janeiro.
>>
>>17747017
It means she's crazy. Just run.
>>
>>17747051
But I wanna marry her :c
>>
If a guy is still keeping his exes thing, would that mean he would consider getting her back?
>>
>>17747080
He may consider giving it back
That's about all that can be assumed with what you've said
>>
>>17747082
He said he kept the stuff in a safe place even though he was told to throw that away
>>
>>17747085
What is it, if I may ask?
>>
>>17745587
So my girlfriend, her best friend, and I have been really close. Lately I've been having strong sexual tension for her and I'm sure she has it as well based on how she acts around me. I'm pretty sure my girlfriend can sense it but she isn't really doing anything about it. We talked about a threesome before but my girlfriend didn't want to go through with it. I don't know what to do really because I feel like things will happen when we're drunk or something
>>
>>17747089
Just a pair of old torn socks and some hair accessories.
>>
>>17747098
Those are pretty trivial things, I can't think of an innocuous reason to keep them, especially given >>17747085
>>
>>17746882
I'm a guy and not really tall (176cm, don't know what that is murrican). But I can understand the grills, I am not attracted to girls that are taller than me. I just feel like a little brother next to a tall girl. I also find girls around 160cm cute.
>>
>>17747094
Don't get drunk around her then. I can't think of an acceptable reason you'd be getting drunk with her best friend without your girlfriend around anyway
>>
I cheat my boyfriend but i really love him we're 2 years together ,i don't know how to tell about that .. I was feeling bad coz he masturbate about other girls i can't help :/
just with kiss ,what to do now?
>>
Girls and guys

Do you ever think about that old ex?

Did you think of them while in a relationship with someone else?

What about out of one?
>>
"I appreciate you always being there for me and being honest about this and stuff and you helping me through everything was/is awesome but i can't picture us being together like that, ur one of my closest friends"

What do I do now? We haven't talked since i told her how i feel. I don't think she even wants to be friends anymore now.
>>
>>17747269
If you are cheating on him, you don't love him. If you truly did, you wouldn't.
>>
>>17747315
I do, and it makes me snarl whenever I think of him. I think how fucked up my life was. How I'm still dealing with the after effects.
Occasionally I'll start saying my ex's name when trying to say my current bf's name. It makes me want to vomit and curl up in a ball.
>>
>>17746924
You're fine. Even if that was something about Tuesday, you're clearly set up for Thursday now. Chill.
>>
>>17747315
Guy here. I miss my exes only when I'm horny and my girlfriend isn't around. Then I masturbate and I suddenly don't miss them anymore.
>>
>>17747326
>People who have different sex drives are incapable of love
Look at this poor fucker and his glass ego. Once you figure out that there's nothing magical about sex, you'll feel a lot better about yourself.
>>
>>17747328
So for you its hostile

>>17747342
For you its "love". Btw I know what you mean, sucks its a temporary feeling
>>
GUYS:

The guy I'm seeing is into golden showers/squirting. Are any of you into it? Why?
>>
>>17747368
It's about the release of built up tension. I can watch a girl pee, and that's kinda hot, but frankly, I don't want your piss anywhere near me, or my stuff. That's just plain unhygienic.
>>
>>17747377
He wants me to pee/squirt when I orgasm so he's going to get wet. I don't understand the allure to it.
>>
>>17747381
gross
>>
>>17747381
I don't either. Squirting I could see, because to him, it may mean that you're having an intense orgasm, and nothing's hotter to a guy than seeing his girl have an intense orgasm. I mean, if I'm with a girl who's absolutely dripping wet, or creamed her panties, I'd drink up all those fluids. Then again, I'm the kind of guy who'd also lick a girl's butt hole, provided it's clean. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
>>
>>17747392
Reading online, squirting is essentially pee.
>>
>>17745612
>never age or get fatter (or stronger/weaker) and always take care of you and what you want

don't care, not human

give me someone relatable
>>
>>17747396
Which is why I don't want it on me. In the heat of the moment, a guy could let that fact slide
>>
File: 1478665250962.jpg (453KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478665250962.jpg
453KB, 1000x1000px
>>17745612
>(1) Who would you pick?
A girl I know, but before she fucked a dozen guys so I don't feel like inferior trash when I think of her.
>(2) How many times per day would you have sex?
Once a month

God I wish I'd made a move when I was younger. It sucks being a timid faggot.
>>
File: Lo9op.jpg (190KB, 1822x798px) Image search: [Google]
Lo9op.jpg
190KB, 1822x798px
Girls do you want much attention to your boobs when you fuck?
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.