[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LDR failure/help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1478590308663.gif (47KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
1478590308663.gif
47KB, 450x510px
advice time

>Be me
>Be in relationship for ~20 months
>We worked together. Saw each other every day. Good times.
>She made me better, I made her better.
>Super happy!
>Beginning of May she moved 10+ hours away for a new job. Super proud of her. Encouraged her to be happy.
>Saw each other every couple of weeks.
>She came in town and stayed with me for a week for her birthday.
>Was the shit.
>Mad in love yo.
>Gonna propose soon.
>All of a sudden things start getting difficult.
>More downtime with her job.
>Middle of nowhere, 3 other people in her office. Maybe 5,000 people in the town she’s in.
>Culture an hour away.
>Starts to get sad now that she’s not busy.
>Unhappy with work, starting to get unhappy with life.
>Proposes breakup. Thinks change will be good.
>Can’t deal with stress of relationship right now.
>Ok.
>After 36 hours I disagree.
>Cont’d.
>>
>>17745405
Your explanation is as bad as your relationship. Learn to tell a coherent story.
>>
File: 1456813579003.gif (428KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
1456813579003.gif
428KB, 200x183px
>>17745405
OP cont’d.
>Fight her on it.
>Got bad advice early that she wanted proof that I loved her.
>Told her I wanted to propose. We had talked about it but I told her how I’d have done it.
>It gets worse.
>Wreck of myself.
>Let my head go places it shouldn’t.
>Been cheated on in the past. Two long relationships I’d been in before ended when girl left for someone else.
>Got scared.
>Sent stupid text “When did you fall out of love with me.”
>Still not sure why. Combination of sadness and anger.
>Leave her alone for a few days.
>Call her and leave vm apologizing. Saying I think I understand what she’s looking for. And why.
>She texts me that I need to move on. She doesn’t see a future.
>Call her and tell her that’s bullshit. Ending in a text is fucked.
>She says she didn’t want it to be messy.
>Tell her she’s my best friend and I’m not trying to get back with her. Just want my friend back.
>She says she needs time.
>That was the last time we spoke.
>October 5.
>I called her and left a voicemail a week or two later.
>Nothing.
>I had bought us tickets to go to New York together in the summer.
>Told her to still go. Wanted her to see her best friend there and have a good time.
>Text her have fun. No response.
>She hasn’t said a thing to me in a month.

Did I fuck up, /adv? Did I poison the well because I couldn’t let go at first?
>>
>got dumped and threw a fit about it
you don't need any advice
>>
>>17745414
10/4 thanks for the help
>>
tfw this is literally me, last time I spoke to her was October 9th, 3 years down the shitter.

Long distance relationships don't work out, especially when there's downtime / time when either person isn't busy all the time. Same shit happened with me, just have to move on. Sorry :(
>>
>>17745410
You sound like a clingy mother fucker man. Leave her alone. It's up to her to contact you again.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.