[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys why is having a tattoo soo depressing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 166826-250x376-ornate-cross.jpg (15KB, 250x376px) Image search: [Google]
166826-250x376-ornate-cross.jpg
15KB, 250x376px
Guys why is having a tattoo soo depressing?
>>
>>17745321
its a constant reminder of how stupid you are that you can never totally get rid of
>>
>>17745322
you may be right. I hope to rid my self of my stupid decision but it may never go away.
>>
>>17745321
if you are a female you give off masculine vibes and trashy vibes. I find them more acceptable in men.
>>
>>17745333
Im a man. But its depressing how I just want my old self back.
>>
>>17745344
what did you get? where is it? pic plz
>>
>>17745349
I look like the man in the picture except fatter sadder and without a guitar.
>>
File: 1394658266847.gif (551KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
1394658266847.gif
551KB, 245x220px
>>17745321

...I'm confused.
>>
>>17745352
whats not to like about a christian tattoo, dont you love jesus?
>>
>>17745355
Actually after getting it I find crosses kind of depressing its like a constant reminder of suffering. I should have gotten a necklace instead. that way I could have taken it off.
>>
>>17745321
Because it's a constant reminder that you tried to demonstrate your individuality by doing something literally every pleb does.
>>
File: 1474370233586.jpg (29KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1474370233586.jpg
29KB, 438x438px
>Follow religion that explicitly states not to cut or mark your body
>Get tattoo to show you follow that religion
>>
>>17745401

Yes, because other people doing something is a valid reason not to do it, like being on 4chan, owning a computer, playing video games, watching anime...

If you want to get tattoos, get tattoos. If you don't want to get them, don't get them. I really don't understand all the animosity over something that has literally no impact on your life.
>>
>>17745321
You were stupid enough not to take a long, hard look at yourself and the motif you wanted on your body and lay it to rest for a while then pick it up again and see if you still wanted it.

You also have such a weak character that you can't live with your decision of becoming the canvas for somebody else.

Plain and simple, you did not know yourself and now you suffer the consequences.
>>
>>17745321
Because it screams "Born trailer trash - will die trailer trash"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.