[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

moving to Sweden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: swed-MMAP-md.png (119KB, 1036x733px) Image search: [Google]
swed-MMAP-md.png
119KB, 1036x733px
Waiting to start my new job here in California, bored, long story short got the idea to save up money and travel to and live in Sweden for around 6mon-1yr in the future. Have fun, engage in Swedish nightlife, and most importantly mingle with gorgeous Swedish women. Anyway.

I have access to a euro passport, (Italy), so I figure that might make things easier. What I want to know, is if anyone else has done something similar and could share their experiences, and enlighten me as to how feasible such a thing is.

Cheers
>>
File: sweden.jpg (61KB, 800x334px) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
61KB, 800x334px
>>17745267
I hear parts of Malmo are really friendly and diverse

Lots of expats
>>
You're right that you need the euro passport. Make sure to actually have it. Otherwise you can only stay 3 months.
>>
>>17745379
Yeah, I have some Italian heritage so I'm looking into taking advantage of the citizenship opportunity they offer for descendants of Italian citizens
>>
>>17745373

Malmo was the first city I considered, actually. Haven't done much research though, but honestly, I'd like to do my best at avoiding refugees lol
>>
bemp
>>
File: 1469665481940.jpg (88KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
1469665481940.jpg
88KB, 720x757px
>>17745373
>parts of Malmo are really diverse
SWEDEN YES
>>
>>17745436

gotta love the binbags
>>
>>17745436

gotta love the binbags
>>
I knew an american who lived here for a year. He applied to a "folk high school" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folk_high_school) and lived in the dorms. He took swedish classes and learned the language very rapidly. The dorms can be quite insular though so maybe that's not what you're looking for.
>>
This video from the swedish immigration council may help you OP
https://youtu.be/nZ4zhEfjXqA
https://youtu.be/nZ4zhEfjXqA
>>
>>17745444
Seems like a very good way to learn the language
>>
File: smug spurdo.png (68KB, 606x539px) Image search: [Google]
smug spurdo.png
68KB, 606x539px
>>17745267
>Moving to Sweden.
>ever.

Good luck not being raped or mugged by shitskins.
Sweden is a country that breeds faggots, failures and rape victims.

The coming extinction of the Swedish race is fitting karmic punishment for the untold crimes those shitheads did to my ancestors.
>>
>>17745373
Norrtälje best town
>>
Unless you stay away from the major cities, you are in for a massive shock.

Also good luck with the women, men out number women in Sweden so you are going to get a lot of competition. Really though, you shouldn't be thinking with your dick when travelling.

The country isn't like you would imagine it to be, you are thinking of the idealistic version from the 70's.
>>
>>17745267
>gorgeous Swedish women
heh
>>
>>17745619
/pol/ pls go and stay on your containment board.
>>
>>17745619
Sweden yes! So progressive, so tolerant. A true beacon of the first world.
>>
>>17745648
it's actually just Sweden
>>
>>17745267
SWEDEN YES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBt6MVy7jrQ
>>
>>17745648
M8, Swedes are actually going extinct at this rate.
If they keep importing the "refugees" in the numbers that they are, their demographics will be forever screwed, to the point where native Swedish men in the age group of 20-30, become a minority in their own homeland in the face of the refugee men of the same age.

You can see the future of the Swedish people from those demographics, and they indicate that they will be a minority within their own, ancestral homeland, within this century.

Sweden is fucked, even if we don't take into the account the disastrous housing problems they have, the fact that the immigrants have already formed ghettos where the Police can't go or that their consensus based political system is completely incapable of dealing with these problems, as any politican or party that voices them gets shunned out as "racists".

Sweden is the Canary in the mineshaft, and it is choking it's last breaths.
>>
>>17745670
Source for your claims. Right wing blogs and /pol/ edgy posts do not count.
>>
File: Finn pepe.png (93KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
Finn pepe.png
93KB, 600x578px
>>17745675
>the Demographic shift
http://phys.org/news/2016-05-men-sweden-historic-gender-shift.html

>no-go zones
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/713032/Sweden-chaos-no-go-zones-increased-police-lose-control

Sweden is taking in shittons of immigrants, and with their family re-unification programs, that number is actually even bigger than it would seem initially.
Majority of these immigrants are male, and between the ages of 20-40 approximately. It doesn't take a genius to see where it will lead, when a country takes thousands upon thousands of fighting age males into it's land EACH YEAR, who are not willing to accept and adapt to the mainstream culture, especially when the Swedes don't even encourage them to do so as that would be "racism".

This video explains the shit far better than I can:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
Though it concerns Germany, the points it makes apply to Sweden as well, if not more so, because Sweden is taking comparatively even more refugees than Germany is, if we take in account the sizes of their native populations.

Both Sweden and Germany, are facing a potential existential crisis of their own very people, because of their insane policies.
I for one, am thankful that our politicians are either saner, or less treasonous than their Swedish and German counterparts, so that we haven't been sucked into this madness as badly as they are.

>mfw "refugees" were met with firebombs and stones when they arrived to many Finnish towns.
>>
>>17745267
Swedish here.

why?

>engage in Swedish nightlife
its pretty meh unless you part of the high society. people here are chill but very shy (which is why we drink to ease up) and alcohol in clubs is very expensive.

>and most importantly mingle with gorgeous Swedish women.

they still exist in Stockholm and other bigger citys up north. just stay away from malmo.
>>
>>17745699
i forgot to mention.

dont be to drunk in clubs or you get kicked out. when is to drunk? only the guards know.

and dont fight back. they just drag you inside a room and beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>17745699
Oh, an actual Swede.
When will you be fleeing the burning wreck that is your country?
Don't expect to get any asylum from Finland.
You fuckers deserve your coming extinction.
>>
>>17745619
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gOvT9dmpA4
>>
>>17745709
i actually have relatives in finland. might go there.
>>
>>17745670
>the fact that the immigrants have already formed ghettos where the Police can't go
Swedes are fags. They can't handle not a single bit of violence.
Meanwhile in Brazil, based brazilian Judge Dredd execute people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYt27WDpo4M
>>
>>17745675
How come you didn't have anything to retort to this?>>17745692

Did you expect me to have no proofs to back up my claims or something?
>>
>>
>>17745267
>most importantly mingle with gorgeous Swedish women
Too bad they've all moved to find work in Norway

>too bad
>speaking as a Norwegian
>>
>>17745619
>The coming extinction of the Swedish race is fitting karmic punishment for the untold crimes those shitheads did to my ancestors.
Is this about the Vikings? I didn't think anyone was mad about that anymore. In fact I've seen documentaries where britons get DNA tested to see if they have viking genes in them, and they seem happy when they find out.
>>
>>17745619
>>17745670
>>17745692
Why is it that Finns are so obsessed with Swedes?
>>
File: 1451448329425.jpg (83KB, 1732x668px) Image search: [Google]
1451448329425.jpg
83KB, 1732x668px
>>17745692
Why do Swedes want to fuck themselves over so much? Where's the logic?
>>
Prepare for a culture shock. Europe in general is less into spontaneous small talk with strangers etc than Americans and more polite and stand off-ish, Scandinavian countries still are the most extreme in that regard. As the Swedefag mentioned the Scandinavian way is to never be able to have a real conversation until you're shitfaced. And to get this perfected you have to drink like a fish.

Basically, be mentally prepared to make more effort to connect to people. And DO NOT spew any of the /pol/shit or even just USA USA USA crap. It's always a nice entry level conversation topic to compare cultures but Americans have the image of being obnoxious about 'Murrica and most Europeans are more than happy to have their own way of living. Whether or not you personally agree is not the point if you want to come across as friendly and approachable and not as a thick tonedeaf Amerifag.
>>
>>17745992
Are you sure about the perception of Americans? I've spoken with plenty of tourist Yuros and most of them tell me the most common stereotype is us wearing blue jeans and button down plaid (which to be fair is very accurate) but otherwise they don't mind/enjoy our mannerisms.

I guess you could argue that only people who like USA would tour it but I don't like china and I'd still like to see the great wall
>>
>>17746059
Yep, quite sure. I'm European myself if it wasn't obvious from the post. Basically Trump embodies all the negative stereotypes about Americans (obese, think they are the best and blind to anything that contradicts it, loud-mouthed and uncouth, confident to the point of being clownish). That's not to say it's all negative, Americans are also known as generous, hospitable and sociable.

And obviously to any sane person, these stereotypes existing does not mean that you immediately think anyone from the nation must be a walking characterization of that. But it is wise to be extra careful to avoid playing into those ideas.
>>
>>17745950
>aspergers
This is the true face of autism for those who don't know. It's not about sonic or pokémon, those are manchildren. An adult male with autism who doesn't have comorbid issues will usually look and act like this. It's because he tries to be "logical" all the time, his biggest idol is Spock from Star Trek.
>>
>>17745940
Those shitcunts fucking conquered us, destroyed most of our traditions and culture, and subjugated our people for over 600 years.
We are entitled to be gleeful while we watch them destroy themselves.
>>
>>17746651
Why are you so butthurt about it then?
Also your country isn't the first or last country to ever have been conquered, and sons don't bear the sins of their fathers, so no they shouldn't be punished for whatever their ancestors have done
And no, Swedes will never become aa minority in Sweden, they'll most probably end up something similiar to the US with segregated communties
>>
>>17745675
Mate go on YouTube and look for the "no going back" video, supported by the Swedish government itself, saying that Sweden will never be what it once was, and that the "original" swedes must assimilate to the rapefugees ways. I shit you not.
>>
>>17746694
This. I'm the Norfag who posted about Swedes moving to Norway, and I promise you these people are completely brainwashed. Normies going out of their way to convince people that they in no way shape or form are proud to be Swedish - not because they aren't in agreement with the government - because they totally are - but because they feel any speck of nationalism equals facism. I've been in coversations with Swedes that told me they come to Norway, because there are very few jobs in Sweden. They acknowledge that immigrants are part of the reason why there are so few jobs, but they miraculously fail to see that the number of immigrants are in any way a problem. It's like logic knocks on the door, but refuse to come inside.

Let me repeat: They complain about lack of jobs, come here and take ours (because Norwegians are spoiled when it comes to labour, and Swedes will take anything that pays,) know that refugees are taking theirs, but will rather die than to speak of immigration as a problem. And this is not to mention all the havoc refugees are causing in the towns and cities.

I've come to fucking hate Sweden
>>
>>17746765
OP here.

I suppose Norway instead.
>>
File: Z2u41zB.jpg (31KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
Z2u41zB.jpg
31KB, 500x306px
>>17745267
SWEDEN YES
>>
>>17746694
>I shit you not

Then you should have no problem providing a link.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.