[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i make a girl cum???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Penguins.jpg (760KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760KB, 1024x768px
I've been looking online and nothing has given me much (pic not related)
>>
>>17744398
Clit
>>
Just have fun with it u know
>>
>>17744398
Use your penis
>>
File: 1394658078437.gif (2MB, 439x288px) Image search: [Google]
1394658078437.gif
2MB, 439x288px
>>17744398

Clitoral stimulation. Hands, mouth, use lots of lube. Its very rare that a woman is able to reach orgasm through penetration alone, meaning don't be bummed if you fuck like an olympian and she doesn't cum because its perfectly normal.

Some women can't reach orgasm at all but women become aroused from different kinds of stimulation than we men do. We are aroused by more tactile, vision based stimulus and women are aroused by emotion, connection, mood, etc.,

Basically what I'm trying to say is that in my experience every girl needs a specific combination of things for her to be comfortable enough to reach orgasm so don't be bummed out if you don't crack the puzzle immediately. If she says she's having a good time even though she's not cumming buckets every time, believe her, because nothing turns women off quicker than insecurity.

Talk to her, listen to her, ask her what she likes, don't go down there hammering away at her vagina just so you can make her cum and feel like you did a good job. Take your time, take it slow, pay attention to her body. If you do all of these things she will enjoy being physical with you, even if she doesnt cum.

Women have to put up with a lot of guys who treat her orgasm as some sort of secret treasure that they have to get so they can feel like sex gods so just make sure to avoid that. You're making her cum because you want her to enjoy herself, not because you want to feel like a real man. Its obnoxious and women can spot that kind of attitude from a mile away.
>>
I use 3 physical methods
"come hither" finger motion
A-spot stimulation (needs right position/big enough dong)
Lick her pussy and clit
Lick and bite other regions of her

But these are just dry exercises if you can't get her into it emotionally and psychologically. To do this, you will need to:

- really be into it yourself, and SHOW it
- tease her for hours beforehand while you are still clothed to prep the engine
- learn her fetishes
-learn what she's not into, too
- talk to her while you fuck
- take control and do what you wanna do with her body sometimes
- breathe heavily
- go slow sometimes
- alternate between kissin either set of lips
-buy/make her food
-share a beautiful moment (bitches love that romantic setting)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.