[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choice of Committing between 2 girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Hi /adv/.

I got a bit of a strange situation at the moment.

I am 26 going 27 next month, doing part time study and looking for a job after finishing a 5 month entry level contract job.

I have recently built up some chemistry between two girls, both originally from China. Both are nice but im wondering who to open up abd perhaps initiate a relationship with. I will describe the two.

Girl 1
>28
>looks 20
>Chinese teacher for foreigners
>9/10 English, nice accent
>some decent chemistry, feels natural, relate culturally (im a western raised asian, adopted)
>mature, down to earth and feminine

However

>not country citizen so likely to move back in a year
>unsure about future career

Girl 2
>20
>young looking
>perky as hell
>loves anime and vidya (like me)
>good initial chemistry
>currently studying in college
>100% perfect english
>settled and living in my country

However

>hard to keep up with her youthful energy (gogogo attitude)
>7 year gap
>still young at heart
>>
I am almost sure this thread was made before.
>>
Continued...

>chemistry with her feels a bit "forced". Hard to keep up with her happy happy attitude.
>still growing up

What should I do /adv/?

I have only really gotten to know them on an OK level over a very short period of time so surprises on either end.

I am actively looking for jobs but my career is likely a long term thing to get off the ground.
>>
>>17744360
No but the image was used. Op here. I havent seen this but seen formats of green texting two girl profiles.
>>
1:
>likely to move back in a year
2:
>hard to keep up with her youthful energy
You:
>Have fun for a year
>>
>>17744372
Are you implying i invest in both?
>>
>>17744352

BOTH YOU IDIOT
>>
>>17744379
Like a fair few of /adv/ i am inexperienced and a virgin. Never mind flip flopping from a moral standpoint, you are talking to an inexperienced anime loving late 20s anon.
>>
>>17744376
I'm implying that girl one will move, and girl two will move on.

But thank you for asking.
(And the answer is yes, but you won't listen.)
>>
>>17744386
I am willing to listen if you have any more detailed advice.
>>
>>17744391
I'm willing to answer to the best of my abilities.
But I'm not hearing a question.

You listed a few pros and cons. You are asking us what you should do. I suspect that you want advice on which girl to choose, but choosing either will only grant you experience specific to the respective possibilities.

Do you want to have wild, youthful sex with someone who most likely is eyes by her college peers, and already challenges your pace, being older? Or do you want a more mature partner, who feels natural, but might end up moving away? Let's assume that she does move, how will you feel in a year's time? Will her moving give you another reason to come back and make a LDR thread or getoverher.jpg?

If you're the virgin you claim to be, getting involved with either of these options will most likely give you some heartache and headfucks, but you'll survive and will be able to build on your experiences.

My advice is to see them as such. It's nice to be nice, but don't lose yourself along the way, and in case the 20yo actually doesn't want to settle for you, you should keep a slight lookout for potentially better suited partners.

Never mind flip flopping, you are agewise entering the prime of your life, so if you manage to gain some confidence and experience, you might be swimming in pussy in a few years time - unless you actually want to willingly catch oneitis.

Protip: if you wanted a long term relationship, you wouldn't single your options down to these two. There's nothing wrong in gaining experience.
>>
>>17744381
I'd say the best advice is to go for a kill. You will get more experience and tips from real life errors than any other way. Part because that's how the Real World™ works, and part because its the only way you discover how you, yourself with all your perks, advantages and disadvantages work in a situation.
You can read the manually the game, the tips and the walktrough, but you gotta play to learn.
>>
>>17744466
Thanks anon. I guess I will try my pace with both and see. Honestly no I know LDR would end up poor and my concern is I went with the older and she left, assuming there was s9mething id probably react by being very sad.

The younger one is cute and nerdy looking in an endearing way but youthful interests are a weak foundation but she is sweet. Its tough but thanks.

My question was unclear but yes I was asking which one to go for.

>>17744502
So just go for it? Thanks anon. You are right. Not much stock but being an INTJ you are right i like to have plans but that does mean nothing vs actual experience.
>>
>>17744381

20 year old is going to like you because you're older and mature, and "know what you want."

28 year old is going to like you for whatever reason she likes you.

You pursue the 28 year old like she is the only one. You pursue the 20 year old like she is the only one. After a while you let the 20 year old know you're in a relationship. Say "we can still talk, but we can't be physical anymore." Then you hang out with 20 year old and are all over her. Tell her you like her so much you can't help yourself. Say things are tough with the 28 year old and that you don't see yourself being with her forever.

28 year old doesn't know anything. 20 year old knows her place.

You have both. Congrats.
>>
>>17744579
Interesting. I will follow this line and see how things progress, if they progress at all, both friendships are still in infancy. My thanks though, well thought out stuff.
>>
both AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME YOU IDIOT, its called a 3some
>>
>>17744600
I think that would be insanely awkward to get them together for two and honestly I wouldn't be up for a 3some myself.

I know advice has been given but I thought I would give a bit more info.

Me
>161cm tall
>skinny

28 year old
>smaller than me by an inch
>petit and healthy skinny

20 year old
>taller than me, around 5'5
>healthy skinny

Also for a bit more context. The 20 year old I've met on 3 different ocassions at gaming/anime events. This event we had a really good chat and during that time, she misunderstood a question ("And you?") to asking if she was single. She didn't say yes or no, but gave a nervous laugh and blushed. Not a conversation awkard laugh, just a very surprised nervous one. Then she asked me to clarify what I said thinking if it was if she was single, I said otherwise. I then said "Ah I'm too old anyway", sort of shot myself in the foot.

However later that very day during the event she came down to sit beside me to play a video game we both love and were there for an hour and a bit just chatting and playing and having a laugh.

Last night we talked and she said out of the blue, while just chatting about games and pokemon, "You're actually not much older than me" and later that same chat "You look around 16 anyway". Which makes me think she is single and kind of interested.

----

The 28 year old we were chatting over coffee and were having quite a ball of a time. Laughing, talking about ourselves, our family, our jobs and career hopes. Was quite an open, honest chat. Very different tone from the other.

It was strange but something I didnt get across in the last posts was, both in their own way let me be natural.

The 20 year old fulfills my obsessive love for anime and vidya pop culture and I can really feel like I'm enjoying myself. I can also relax in that I can be really open with my hobby and talk for ages about together.

28 year old I feel more at ease in a relaxed way but not sure if we even have the same interests.
>>
I'm stuck between two girls as well. The younger one is quite an age gap, just like you. I feel more natural with the older one, but I keep flirting with the younger one.

This is gonna sound shitty, but do what women do. Women drown in dicks because they keep mercilessly stringing along all available options, and when they're tired of one they start sucking another cock they have lined up. Reverse that and do it to women. Go for one, but keep the other interested.

I would make the older one my harem lead, since that's what you asked.
>>
>>17744352
The older one is potential relationship material (depending on personality), the younger one will dump you for someone younger and hotter in a few years max. She has 5 years left of cognitive development. She is essentially still going through adolescence mentally. You'll be a creep with her. and will be draining her of her potential.
>>
>>17745786
Sounds a bit malicious when phrased like that. I get what you are saying, don't discard one for another and maintain both but I have no negative feelings towards the individuals or women as a gender.

>>17745796
Good point but I'll be cautious with the 20 year old I think. She is clearly still growing up too but thankfully she is smart (doing a Science degree) and sensible. From a good family and has a great relationship with her bro who I got along well with thankfully.

Here's hopes. Just curious though if my interest in the 20 year old is misguided and for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>17745786
>>17745808
>don't discard one for another

I've posted in both threads. I'm >>17744466

What you both should understand, is that this isn't about the women, it's about your own self esteem. The mentality you should work towards, is that choosing one woman over another shouldn't decrease your chances with women in general. If you do find a steady partner, you will be better off in the relationship if you maintain your game, and gain more and more in confidence and how valuable women in general see you as.

It's a good thing if you get the woman you want, but you also need to be the men you want to be, so don't let your current options hold back your development. In other words, no matter what you feel about the girls in question, you should live life as though women need to catch up to you, so don't settle for anything permanent until you know own core values more. A good man, in touch with himself, would intuitively know which one to persue.

I'll finish with what I always advice young men in persuit to: Be outcome-independant, and learn how to built attraction, and you'll get any woman you want (as long as the 20 year olds are actually into older men - if not, it's always a lost case, you can't change that in very young women)
>>
>>17745846
Thanks for the sound advice anon but outside of trying to get my career off the ground (fortunately I am well educated and have previous work experience) and working on maintaining my confidence, I feel I am in alright place in terms of development.

I could do with learning to cook of course and more independent skillset but besides the above I like to think I have a good understanding of my values and what direction I want to take in life.

I think I get what you mean when saying to become outcome independent which is sound advice and I intend for this, regardless if both snuffing out quickly or otherwise, to take the experience as it comes.
>>
>>17745873
All of what I've written is in regards to women and date game. I'm not giving advice on other aspects of your life, you'll probably doing much better than me in all other fields.

I was referring to development as a seducer. Outcome-independant with women, as in don't be needy.
>>
>>17745882
Ah understood. Fair point, I know any needy individual or perceived needy never goes well. Thanks man.
>>
>>17745890
No worries man
Good luck!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.