[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a normie life possible for me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: jim_carrey.jpg (884KB, 2100x1401px) Image search: [Google]
jim_carrey.jpg
884KB, 2100x1401px
>married
>successful
>educated
>have child
>good husband

>still want to go back to being a hermit creep, edgelording herself through life with the hope of being a professional NEET

>want to live alone in a one room studio with a kick ass battlestation and play vidja and write bad stories

why /adv/ why?
>>
Fuck off you humble bragging cunt.
>>
>>17744247
Tbqh I'm in much the same position op, but male. Also minus the battlestation etc, id rather just go sailing or live by myself away from people. Do you have depression? Lack of empathy?
>>
>>17744407
lack of empathy yes, also see people as shadows which come and go rather then lifelong friends
>>
>>17744247

>be in 5 year relationship with gf
>both interested in the same art movements and like going to museums
>she supports my videography career, I support her photography and graphic design career
>she is down for the kinkiest sex I can think of
>beautiful, nicely furnished apartment
>two beautiful cats
>take frequent trips to Toronto
>talk about advertisements and typography

>still want to throw it all away to buy a cheap apartment with cheap furniture, chasing after sub par sluts that I can suck up to long enough to be rewarded with three minutes of awkward sex

>All because I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21.
>>
>>17744548
Are you euphoric?
>>
>>17744548
Interesting, I'm similar. I wonder what is wrong with us.
>>
File: 1476037964156.jpg (862KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1476037964156.jpg
862KB, 2048x1152px
>>17744247
>>want to live alone in a one room studio with a kick ass battlestation and play vidja and watch anime stoned
That is literally where I am at right now. Pic related. I don't know what to do besides keep saving up money from my job until I can afford passive income assets.
I am however a 25y/o male KV so I don't know how applicable that is to you.
>>
>>17744694
my guess is coddling from parents which had income but only to a specific point, when they died or ran out, we used our own skills to buy a similar situation as them.

in doing this we became our parents and could no longer be coddled into special snowflakeness and became blue collar assholes like the rest
>>
test
>>
>>
you know how men have man-caves? you need that. maybe your husband needs one too.
>>
>>17745177
women cave hehe
>>
>herself
No, you will forever be a loser with boobs. Might as well embrace it.
>>
>>17745211
I bet the smell would be terrible.
>>
For people that do what we do, normal life is comparable to normal life for long term prisoners getting out, Shawshank anybody? I would kill myself if I lived a normal person life.
>>
>>17745360
>get up
>eat
>go to work
>eat
>go home
>eat
>go to sleep
>repeat

Pretty much describes the average adult in America. The average person is a replaceable automaton with no higher thinking ability. But if you can do all that and have fun, then you have risen above. Enjoy your newfound superiority.
>>
>>17744247
>still want to go back to being a hermit creep, edgelording herself through life with the hope of being a professional NEET

Isn't that called "Being a wife"?
>>
>>17744247
>>17744407
>>17744570
>>17745360
One more to the boat. I'm 20 right now, and still far(?) from getting myself trapped in all this bullshit, but the idea that I might end up as another cog in this gigantic shitting machine fucks me up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.