[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a crush on a girl. A couple weeks ago we had what I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 132887400456.jpg (172KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
132887400456.jpg
172KB, 600x691px
So I have a crush on a girl. A couple weeks ago we had what I think was a few pretty flirty moments, and got all the signs from her etc. She was standing close to me, smiling, animated face, shrugging a lot, even flexed her bicep in front of me suggesting I feel her arm.

She has a stressful job atm and I dont know if this is making her unpredictable.

We compete in the same sport and train at the same place. I'm quite successful in said sport. I know shes single. I planned on talking to her today, seeing if I can get some more flirting going and maybe ask her out.

Today after she arrived in our training place, talked to her friends and bit and started getting into training I saw her I smiled and said "Oh, hi!" and she just barely looked at me for less than half a second and said "Hi." in a very neutral tone without a single facial expression. I figured fuck it, I'm not gonna let this negative interaction ruin my day, so I went on to training.

In the middle of my workout, about 40min later, she suddenly moves up to me and starts talking to me about lighthearted stuff, joking with me and exaggerating my ability. We talked a bit more and I ended up going home feeling okay about the day.

I dont get whats going on. Is this some sort of game or something? Is she just being nice?

I'm very bad at women, and I really like this girl. Help.
>>
shamefur bump
>>
one more then no
>>
>>17743972
Sounded like she had a shit day.
I don't see why you are over thinking it.
>>
>>17743972
she is making a effort to talk to you?
yes she likes you too. invite her for a coffee, and see what she says. if she says no dont take it to heart it might just be bad timing.
>>
>>17744116
>she is making a effort to talk to you?
Sort of. Just quick things today. Lots of compliments and joking around. Didnt really have a lengthy or meaningful conversation

>>17744092
I guess. I do tend to make overthinking an art. At the same time its the only way I can try to interpret signals, so its not easy.
>>
She's complimenting you. Guys never get complimented! Go for it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.