[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online order hasn't arrived

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8028.jpg (131KB, 733x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8028.jpg
131KB, 733x735px
About 3 weeks ago I placed an order for a leather jacket from the brothers cut. About 4 times I've sent them messages or emails over the past couple weeks about it but have not gotten ANY response. I just sent them one more message asking to get figured out what's going on. If they still don't respond is there a way to report it? I spent a hundred bucks and it was definitely charged, even shows on my bank activity report. But yeah this is frustrating that I haven't even gotten a response on this because at this point they're just taking my money. I get they're busy, but not even a simple email is unacceptable. Pic related, it's the jacket.

Also, yes, the address I have is accurate as well as my email and phone information.
>>
Never heard of this store, but one of the first things I saw when I googled it was "The Assassin's Hoodie". That alone tells me you're paying exorbitant prices for cheap Chinese shit.
>>
>>17743516
The assassin hoodie is only like 30 bucks. That's not terrible considering they do free shipping. Anyways disregarding any of that, is there a way to report something like this?
>>
>>17743518
Contact your credit card company. Also my point was that you're going to be incredibly disappointed when you get it, nothing you buy from any site that resells things like that hoodie is going to be worth the money you paid, especially if it's the sort of place that gives you free shipping with every order. If anything, you got scammed more because you spent $100 instead of just $30.
>>
File: 1433345106414.jpg (55KB, 561x543px)
1433345106414.jpg
55KB, 561x543px
>>17743508
> Leather jacket
> $100
Yeah, you got scammed. Next time buy from a real store, faggot.
>>
>>17743527
I won't argue that point, it may be sucky and it may be just want I wanted, either way I'd like to at least get this thing figured out.
>contact credit card company.
I feel stupid asking this, but there's no sort of agency that deals with business practices like this? Because working with credit card companies can be exasperating too.
>>
>>17743542
I don't know where you live, there might be. But your credit card company is the only one who will be able to reverse the charges
>>
>>17743539
Most leather jackets that have some level of quality is going to be a little pricey. It's not like a Walmart jacket that costs 50 bucks but fits like shit and falls apart in a month.
>>
>>17743545
Hm, I get what you're saying. Appreciate the input.
>>
>>17743546
That's the point anon was making, if it was real leather, it wouldn't be *only* $100
>>
>>17743550
Ah, I see now. You live and learn I suppose.
>>
>>17743546
>It's not like a Walmart jacket that costs 50 bucks but fits like shit and falls apart in a month.
You're right, it's worse
>>
>>17743556
Any recommendations then for a decent place to buy without completely emptying my bank account? I'm not very good at knowing where to shop for quality and fair price.
>>
>>17743566
>>17743556
Lets say I have a budget of no more than 500 bucks.
>>
>>17743567
Go somewhere in real life with a good reputation. Don't gamble your money online. Keep in mind that you can get good quality faux leather jackets too, you don't have to get leather to get quality that will last you years
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.